-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*me casually butting into the conversation*
Hiiii!
Lucy’s a good one! I’m kind of a goody-two-shoes as well (I still don’t get why people say that’s a bad thing, haha!)
But I would probably be Aubrey Shepherd. She easily caves in to peer pressure (for me its not as extreme as her, its just it’s easy for me to gossip and act…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ok, awesome! I’ll take a look then!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I have fixed the “connecting” issues on Reedsy, just not on KP.
I’m deleting the chapter where Sef and Lilitu are in the woods. Or at least for now, lol. I’m filling in the gaps a lot right now and fixing some stuff up.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Yay, we have another Sara(h)!
But you spell your name wrong, lol. The correct way to spell it is actually Sara. haha!
(If you couldn’t tell, I am joking. Obviously, there’s no right or wrong way to spell it. I probably just ruined my own joke, but I can’t risk offending people on KP. I want to be friends with everyone, lol)
I’m going…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
You definitely fixed a lot. Though I still think you got to connect the chapters a bit more, like how did Lilitu and Sef end up in the woods and why are they being hunted, as well as their relationship. You’ve might have already done this though, and simply not posted it on KP, have you done it on reedsy already, I’ll have to check.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Here’s the link to my WIP.
https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
If you have any critiques, please reply to this thread and tag me! Thanks for being interested in this! 🙂
Do you think I’ve fixed most of the problems we’ve discussed? Anything I need to work on in the “new” chapters?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @esther-c @trailblazer
Okay guys, so since Hugo and Ottoline are kind of a thing, I realized that they have a pretty big age gap. Hugo’s 16, and Ottoline’s only 13! I’m not a fan of age gaps like this during teen romance, so I’m moving Ottoline’s age up to 14/15 so it’s not as weird.
Ottoline
“Well, I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Okay! Great! I’ll tag you in the thread.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yes, he’s in a ball whenever he joins. When he joins, the ball will have already begun, so he’ll probably have to get changed and get a mask from the basement (unless he always wears a suit and tie, flats and a mask on regular occasions)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Hi! Nice to meet you, we haven’t met, but welcome back to KP!
Links have always been an issue on KP for as long as I’ve been on here. I’ve gotten by through simply pasting the link, then making a space after the first h, so it isn’t registered as a link, but others can copy it and remove the space to get access.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s funny! haha
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
Well, like Solfyre pointed out, that depends on how much space the map covers. If it’s a world map, such details should be ignored, if it’s a city map, you could do it, but it can be hard depending on the size of the paper you have to make it, unless you can do it digitally. With city maps, as well as the level of detail you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Okay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m pretty sure that the house only said that they had to participate in the party itself (I just looked back and read it), not that everybody had to dance. So this might work.
Everybody has to wear a mask and dress up, I’m assuming.
Except now we have to decide which boys are going to sit in the corner and which ones are going to dance.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
@thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin
Here’s where my problem lies: I need to show small details (a well outside the city, the slums, different districts, etc.) but drawing each individual building and block and street is IMPOSSIBLE since it’s a huge city! So what do you guys think I should do?
Should I omit these details altogether or is there a way…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I think we should have a small group of “annoying” guys that eat food and do “stupid” and funny stuff in the corner, lol. Then we still have some guys sharing the girls, but it’s not like a 10 to 2 ratio, and there’s still dancing.
What do you think?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
So basically this is a hidden cabin in the woods, and these characters all show up and nobody knows who owns it. The door locks by itself so they’re forced to stay with each other. Hugo and Ottoline (two characters) share their past and fall in love (lol) and then the house forces them to do a series of activities. One of which is a m…[Read more]
- Load More
