-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
No problem, I love explaining my story to people! (And I have been wanting to read Dune for months now, is it any good?)
I can recommend the first book to anyone with the time, but it really depends on what you want after that. The first book is much more of a hero’s journey with clear good and evil, but after that, the books become…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
I agree with Min and Jonas on everything they said. Resolve of the character will balance the unresolved political structure. However there’s still a lot of things you could do to end it differently. For one thing, most dystopias almost never talk about what happens after they take down the government. They need to reestablish…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
yeah, if you don’t get to it that’s totally fine!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
If you check out the link I posted earlier, I’ve added some more chapters. Tell me what you think! (Sorry if I’m bugging you by asking you to read EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER, but you seem to have an eye for problems and plot holes, so I really appreciate your advice. Feel free to tell me when it gets old, lol.)
I might have a cha…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Sorry, I’ve been offline for the past day or two.
Both look cool, but I like the second better. The first one was your profile pic before right? Maybe it goes against the design, but some color might help? You could just tint the gray parts blue or some other color.
Yeah, it was my profile picture for a while, it’s one of my favorite…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
“All right, all right already. I’ve got a headache and I’m seeing kinda double and I feel weird in that I’m concerned on winning a war and you’re concerned about what I should be concerned about.”
“Well this is worrying.” …
Haha that’s funny
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Aranel are now friends 2 years, 12 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks so much, girl! (Lately I’ve been second guessing myself, lol)
If you want to read the whole thing, here’s the link:
https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
(Of course you don’t have to if you don’t want to, haha)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
This one is my favorite of the two you posted! I love it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, sounds cool!
Ok, Marcurious sounds like a really cool character. 😁
I love him <3 he’s one of my favorites
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, I’ll have to read them! I’ll add them to the list, haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
No, go ahead! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
What’s the plot of you WIP? I remember you talking a little about Ev and Ami, but I love them so much I want to know everything about them, lol. If you post the first book on KP (or anything else about your charries), can you tag me?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Here’s the next chapter:
Marcurious was fighting to stay conscious.
The poison had the world swirling dizzily around him, and the ceiling became the floor as the room was inverted. He was barely aware of the Traitor sitting at a large computer typing obnoxiously.
His eyelids closed halfway.
No! Have to stay…..awake…..
Just bef…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
There’s really no do’s and don’ts for mood boards. So you’re fine! yours looks cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I’m not really sure what your question is, lol. But I like your writing, I think it’s fine how you have it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Do you want me to post the next one? (since I left off on a cliffhanger)
- Load More


