-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
okay, i’ll keep that in mind.
In the past two years he had:
- Managed to offend the entire branch of Azers. Let’s just say it involved some dirty words, nearly poisoning their president with a bit of Blue Death leaves (how was he supposed to know they were poisonous?), and a bomb. He was now on the run from blood thirsty Azers bent on r…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, sorry. I guess I didn’t make that clear.
No, the Pythonos just injected Marcurious with a poison to take away his powers (not permanently, just as long as he recieves the medication), and they made Ottoline watch so that she would fear them, but also because they don’t like to wait so they wanted her ready to take his place to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, so in his “list of accomplishments” it says that he managed to offend the entire branch of Azers (he’s really good at offending people), and their all out to get revenge. So he’s scared the Ottoline heard about what he did.
Usually when he says, well, I’m dead, that’s just his catch phrase, so he normally doesn’t die, but comes…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer @esther-c
I will not allow this RP to die!!!!
haha
who wants to write the next RP?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
okay! I think i’ve used that a couple times for towns and rivers and such.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Whimsy is definitely one of most intriguing shards. I’m very interested in seeing what he/she is like.
Imagine the vessel is just the most dull character ever😂 That would be some interesting irony!
I’m guessing there is some pattern in the Shards, and whatever it is you could probably display it with that chart. The numbers might not be par…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting. Part of me wants to believe that Whimsy is secretly Hoid, but we already know that’s not the case, although I wouldn’t rule Hoid out as secretly being Adonulsium. Anyway, yeah, a 16-gon, or rather a regular 16-gon I should say, or you can say Hexadecagon, but that system of naming gets redundant really fast, and most just use…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Where do you come up with all these cool names?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If you print it out/read it out loud to someone, it helps a lot with forcing yourself to read the whole thing instead of just skimming over it because you know what happens. It also helps with finding mistakes and sentences that could go more smoothly.
(I know you probably won’t want to read your WHOLE BOOK out loud, trust me, your…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter 76
I love it! I wish I was that good at making mood boards for villains… Here’s mine

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
WHY ARE ALL YOUR BOARDS SO SADDD lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what might also be interesting to explore since you’ve talked about your questions and issues with Joseph Smith and my Church as a whole, we can play the reversal game where I talk about my own questions and misunderstandings of Orthodox Christianity (Or whatever sect you subscribe to if any) if your comfortable.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting, this makes me think of number theory! Could they also be placed on a 16-gon, instead of a linear line? That way they are all equal. Because it feels odd for there to be a numerical hierarchy, where would such a thing come from? And it isn’t a line of least to greatest, because Odium is one of if not the most powerful Shard…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting. I actually didn’t know much about this, but I have been pondering on the nature and symmetry of the shards for a while. When I first learned about them, I was honestly a little disappointed, because they seemed random to me. When you have an elemental system, you usually want a theme, and it didn’t look like there was one…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright, so I finally got a chance to catch up again.
I actually don’t have too many comments on the latest 3 chapters as far as critiques go other than maybe Neveah’s part. I’m all for her having sudden resolve of vengeance, feeling intense emotions of anger and hatred, but it also felt perhaps a bit too sudden. Right now…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Let me know what you decide to write yours on!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
- Load More

