-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
OK, good to know. (I’d like to say I’m desensitized to depressing books after reading the Silmarillion, but it’s probably untrue, lol.)
I haven’t read the Silmarillion, but I know the majority of the stories, and it’s a very different kind of dark and cynical, but feel free to look into it, I still recommend the first to anyone.
At the e…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey Whale, thanks for taking the time to explain! Yeah, I wasn’t looking for a lot, a simple few words to say your busy or something is better than simply disappearing inexplicably, so thanks for setting a moment of your time aside to say that.
I’m really sorry to hear about your mother. That’s really gotta be hard for your family.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry for suddenly going mia for a bit, one of my co-workers got sick so I had a few unexpected shifts this week and haven’t been able to get online until now!
Anyway, good to be back again, yet again!
That’s totally fine, sorry if I was spamming you at all. Welcome back again!
A two-year missions trip is a pretty big undertaking! A…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Light are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS MEEEE!!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
*Gasps* I love the blue theme, and oh my word she has blue hair!!!!
I’ve always wanted to write a character with colorful hair XD
Thanks!
She’s part of a race that has blue hair, blue eyes, blue skin, and the power to manipulate water. I am so happy with how it turned out!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @grcr @freedomwriter76 @smiley
Aww guys thanks so much!
Freedom, it seems like everyone knows about your charries…but since I’m new (and forgive my lack of knowledge, lol), care to share what your WIP is about? I know it’s about WWII, and have read some of your snippets, but I don’t know very much… and your boards are…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah…I guess we did kinda get WAY off topic…(which I don’t mind, lol) but when we get back on track I’ll tag you, haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m doing…okay, I guess. thanks for asking!
It’s hard for me to force myself to be social, especially with people who I have nothing in common with and who think I’m a little mentally insane because of how much I write (which they might be right…). I’ll talk to myself while I’m writing in class and stuff, so…yeah.
My…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love the church clap! We do it all the time at my summer camp!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Aww guys you’re so sweet! Thanks! <3
I don’t have in person friends, what you see here on kp is about what I have aside from my sister, who I’m pretty close with. And yeah it’s super scary but guess what I just talked to somebody today 😝 and she wasn’t a family member, and I recognized her from my…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
hanako are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! Maybe you should try going to events in your town with your family? Or like I said above, events with friends? Oh! Having a party for no reason at all is also fun!
I’m not trying to push you to do anything you dont want though😊 I just hope you get to meet some real good friends💗 💕 🤗
The problem is…I don’t have very many good f…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is okay a little bit and in some places (for instance I think it was well-used in the scene where Lilitu was telling Sef his dream) but eventually, and in some places, it just gets annoying and interrupts a read.
Okay, got it! I agree I definitely overused those in this segment.
Also about the critique on…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Here’s a new scene I’m working on. Thoughts? Concerns?
She ran across the prairie. She didn’t know where she was going, and she didn’t care. Running helped her to forget…to forget last night, and all the other nights like it.
“Scream all you want…ain’t nobody gonna here you…” she could still feel the welts…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep!
Heyyy!
Hi!! I’m so sorry I haven’t been on in forever (Maybe its only been like 3 days, but still a long time 🙂 ) So… I have been crazy, crazy busy. Like, I even went to my first barn dance in my new town and there were almost 100 high schoolers🤯 Personally I love to hang out with people so I went without knowing anyon…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
all this is hurting my brain!!! 😂 🤣 It’s been a long day…
So why did the Pythonos name it the UNIT? (In this case you might want to make it ‘Unit’ in lowercase, because capitalization usually denotes an acronym.)
Otherwise, you could make it an acronym. I could help brainstorm ideas for that if you like.
Any help would be great. I’m a h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry😅 I know how frustrating it can be when you see your brain child measured and prodded as if it were in the UNIT🤣 Your taking it really well though, and even with excitement, so that’s a really good mentality. Your showing wonderful meekness in that way, being open to learning and changing for the better. I would say that y…
- Load More

