-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Flaz! His personality is just…awesome!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, that’s fine!
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @rae @esther-c
Ottoline
Safe.
Ottoline never thought that she would use that word to describe her current state of being, but here she was.
Hugo held her close to his side as they watched the stars through the window. It was peaceful. She couldn’t believe that a mere 24 h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it!
 I was under the impression that this entire house was about to be transported into another dimension. Do you mean that you’ll start building to that but you won’t just immediately jump to it?
I’m not exactly sure, XD I’m working on the next RP when they get transported to the other dimension, so yeah you were right.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think we’ll keep it in this RP, but slowly make the transition to what Rae said, if that makes sense. Do you want us to start tagging you when we post our RP’s?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah that’s what i was thinking too! That’s too bad, I bet she’s disappointed (if that’s the reason). I’m gonna miss her!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @esther-c
Do you guys want me to make them all transfer to the other world Rae was talking about?
Or does someone else want to? I’m fine with either XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
then pulled Ottoline close to him and together they watched the stars inch across the sky.
That is so good!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
That is the way of writers🤣 Your characters feel real to you. Frank Herbert’s son felt like he had to compete with his father’s characters for love and attention, so it is a very real thing that influences our world. (Sorry if I just made that a little depressing at the end, his son happily continues his father’s legac…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I miss her already
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s dark. I can see Grathmere doing that.
Yeah, a little😅 Is Grathmere one of your characters or a weapon?
Right now, Liren. I can’t say if he’s the first or the last, but this is his current lot. I can’t say much else about who he was, but his now rugged clothing seems to have once been the uniform of a noble.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now to the cool stuff!
Introducing, Kirrtes:

Kirrtes is a one of a kind blade. While the sword itself seems like a noble weapon, you can see the corrupted gem, alluding to its nature. Kirrtes has a consciousness, if you can call it that at least. It thinks and schemes towards an ultimate goal. It can control it’s wielder perfectly, muscle per…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I got the personality right above all. It did say that she floated around, so wheels wouldn’t be necessary, although it could be an additional function.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry if this offends you
The deepest, darkest corners of my soul are rising, bubbling with rage likened to a volcano at the mere thought of being asked such a question!!!
… … … Lol no🤣🤣🤣🤣
I worry about offending people sometimes too, but if people can’t handle a simple question or criticism about something they created, then that’s…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
What are y’all’s thoughts on my depiction of Thing?

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, first, before all the cool stuff, I’ll introduce the standard Shome’el sword and shield:

There isn’t much to say about the sword, but I like the design. As for the shield (front and side profile) It is designed with a curved body, that forms a kind of pseudo roof. This is because of the nature of Omialia being in a space of…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I that’s how I did it actually now checking the original document:
You’re telling me. I had more questions, but held my tongue because Thing’s current track record hasn’t been the most helpful for answering them, other than explaining my inability to eat.
Thanks Jonas for explaining what made sense in my head, but c…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A fair concern. Despite his reputation, Sanderson has left his readers on edge for extended periods of time with little word, take The Rithmatist for example. That being said, that was more of a side project that he’s simply been putting off, whereas Stormlight is one of his biggest series, and he’s far more invested. Knowing him, I would…[Read more]
- Load More
