-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! And I will be praying that your mission goes well and that you touch many people’s lives with God’s word and light!
Thanks!😁
Yes! You would be correct in assuming I’m some sort of off-shoot of Protestant.
Good to know, thanks!
Thanks for joining the chat Trailblazer!
And to be frank, as the r…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow. That was beautiful. XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I thought I’d just mention that the thing about the name being an acronym is that suggests that it is actually English, and not Andromedan. Using the word Unit is fine, because we know that in the world, it’s just called something that means the same thing, but to acknowledge the individual letters in the story makes it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin is somewhere around 6’6”
Goodness, he’s tall!
Btw what’s this place like?
Do you mean the house itself or Lillen? If you mean the house, it’s basically a mansion with various unexplored rooms if you mean Lillen, the world that the house magically teleported to, I’m not sure. Its @rae ‘s world, so you’d have to ask h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
So I guess that chapter by itself doesn’t seem necessary, but the Pythonos is going to kidnap her and Jyron and use them as hostages so that their father will provide military forces and supplies to start a war against the Paynes.
Does that make sense?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I did mention a possible explanation for why the prisoners might call it that, although I’m not sure it would account for why the Pythonos do.
There are other “units”, this is just the main one and the most important one.
Okay though, that would be hilarious if that actually happened, if Marcurious asked Jraldath why it’s called the UN…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I know it’s a little rough, but it’s my first draft so definitely far from perfect, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Here’s a little snippet from the next chapter from Liv’s POV:
Chapter 17
“I’ll race you to the brook,” Jyran smiled crookedly over his shoulder, barely giving Livia a chance to agree before giving his mount Irwin a gentle squeeze with his calves and galloping away in a cloud of dirt.
Liv tucked a strand of her azure hair behind her ear,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I’ll work on the idea about the horses.
EXU…I kind of like that. We’ll see though. Imagine if I did do EU…and someone from Europe read that, they’d be like “Europe’s not like that at all!” jk.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I might just keep it the UNIT, then.
You keep asking, though, why it is the “unit” and how is it the definition of the word. I tend to be lazy and not overthink it. Correct me if I’m wrong but does it really matter why it’s called that? If so, why does it matter? (sorry if I sound like a brat rn, I’m just kind of confused.) It is just a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry. Brain fart. I meant EU. (Why did I put P?) But then that reminds me of the abbreviation for Europe. So idk.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
So in my WIP, Liv has a horse named Xandro. I was thinking that all the races have horses that are intelligent and match the “color scheme” and have the same powers. For example: Liv in an Aquino, she has blue hair, eyes, skin, clothes, and has the power to manipulate water. Xandro has a blue coat, eyes, hooves, mane and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, ofc!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
In that case, maybe the prison could be split into several units and you could call this one the ‘Experimental Unit’
Okay, I like that. Maybe I could call it the EP instead of the UNIT for short? (I know, so creative…not.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love conviction! And oh my gosh, Flaz would drive Ellis insane, this is going to be hilarious!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it! Thing is my favorite, lol. I don’t think you should change the name even though it’s a little mean, but it’s up to you. I think it fits her and she likes it, so it works.
Thanks! I love Thing, she makes a great dynamic with Tailen, and is fun, funny, and perfect for not so subtle infodumping🤣
The plot is a little confu…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I could join. I’m not sure what characters I would put up though. I’ll skim through the forum and see if it sparks my interest.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So is that to say that if it somehow had multiple needles or something it would work? But then the two people would have to walk around holding the sword between them. Or could the evil entity somehow spread to multiple swords that would allow it to control multiple people?
Let’s just said that the physical blade itself is not…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s a knife, with a blade surrounded by green mist. It can pierce stone, and is a poisoned blade. It chooses one master, and unless the master gives it away, it will never serve another.
While sharp and will pierce the flesh of almost anything, it can never hurt its master, even if the master wills it to.
It’s a mysterious magical bla…
- Load More
