-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Guys I have to go, but I’ll be on to start the truth or dare in a couple hours. This will be so fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh…so how we have Hottoline (Hugo+Ottoline) lol and now we have “Naroranay” lol
DRAMA! I love it
Wait…seriously???? Great!!!
Get ready for some drama…hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You could add one! I think there’s only 3 girls…so if anyone wants to add one to make truth or dare more fun go ahead, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know right!
It would be hilarious if someone asks what’s going on between Ottoline and Hugo….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Attention everyone who has girl characters:
What if we made the girls play truth or dare and do sleepover things? (I know it wouldn’t make sense bc they have to fight literal dragons tomorrow but they could just be like “you only live once”…)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
nice to meet you! what’s your favourite kind of math? i’m currently studying algebra II heheh (although math is far from my favourite subject criiiii)
Hmmm, I really enjoy Set Theory, Number Theory, as well as Topology, amongst other fields, so my interests are a little all over the place, but the core of what I like abo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I could probably join. There’s actually already a Character Castle RP forum, and I think theirs another castle one, but I can’t remember, but why not another? My issue with joining is that most of my favorite characters are already in existing RPs, two in the Character Castle, and four in another RP not on KP. This doesn’t mean that I…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! That’s just what I needed, lol
You and Jonas and HighScribe have been so helpful in my writing journey! I owe you guys one, lol
(If I get it published, I’m sending you guys signed copies!)
I’m glad we could offer some support! I look forward to someday holding a copy!
I’m thinking of doing something drast…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’m thinking of doing something drastic.
What if I split my original book idea into three books? Like one for Sef and Lilitu, one for Marcurious, Neveah, and Ottoline, and a third one of how the three reunite?
That way, there won’t be so much jumping around in perspectives, and I’ll have a way to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure, i’ll definitely join!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Kads are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
finding very awesome writing prompts and daydreaming about writing them but never actually doing it
That’s me ALL THE TIME!!! I thought I was the only one!!!!
Hi! I joined a little over a month ago! I’m Sara, a freshman who loves music, is obsessed with her group of charries, loves reading, writing, and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! That’s just what I needed, lol
You and Jonas and HighScribe have been so helpful in my writing journey! I owe you guys one, lol
(If I get it published, I’m sending you guys signed copies!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, but then a fight broke out and he was about to turn everyone into swiss cheese! So I thought the conversation ended?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Guys I kind of lost my confidence with this RP (i don’t know how, lol) so can someone have their character either talk to Ottoline or start a “situation” to make it easier for me to role play again XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I LOVE your drawing! It’s exactly how I pictured some of the characters!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(Sounds good to me. We can repeat a little, but I’d give it a day still.)
- Load More
