Your Villain gets transported into the “real world”

Home Page Forums General Site Info Topic of the Week Your Villain gets transported into the “real world”

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Elfwing
    @elfwing
      • Total Posts: 486

@daisy-torres

thanks!! I actually just finished the first draft for the last book in the series…

gimme til August and I plan to have it polished enough for other eyes…

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin

idk what that tag at the bottom of your last response was, but if it’s a gang other than me and my friends gang writing stories I ain’t  involved…

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

I would call the authorities ASAP. Cipher (the villain me and my brother created) is too much of a threat to be free. A minor antagonist, like not a villain but not a good guy either, like Bristlecone, I’d probably give her some tuna and milk (she’s an alley cat) and send her on her way.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Elanor
        @elanor
          • Total Posts: 184

@kathleenramm

Telling Okdor I recognized him from somewhere but didn’t know exactly who he was would make him very miffed. Because obviously who hasn’t heard of him. The great Okdor. The warrior and conquerer. Obviously I had seen him someplace in his conquests.

And since in our world he would have no bickerment with anyone and wouldn’t have intentions for evil I wouldn’t have a need to call authorities on him it would make quite the scene though. Because he is the mighty ruler over most of the world. And would have none of it. I’d have daggers pinning my jacket to a wall before I could blink.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Elanor.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Elanor
          @elanor
            • Total Posts: 184

Your villain’s response is great. What makes his hat so epic?

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
              • Total Posts: 133

It has a a feather.

In it. Yup it do.

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

Jean Coul
              @hallie-jean
                • Total Posts: 167

@kathleenramm

LOLLLL I definitely would steal my antagonist’s hat!!! It’s a pirate hat with a feather, jewels, and gold trimming so… even if I get slashed with a cutlass, it will totally be worth it! XD

Though I’m a little worried she might think the store is a stationary pirate ship with a TON of cargo! And she might challenge the manager to a duel, thinking he’s the captain!!!!! She also may or may not have some crazy dark powers…

I think I’d follow up with revealing myself as her author and rewrite a sequel where she turns good! XD

Now that I think about it, I kinda want to write this!!!

Proverbs 16:2

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >