Y’all…I’m gonna need Advice.

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Y’all…I’m gonna need Advice.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Queen_of_Alvastia
    @queen_of_alvastia
      • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 Love it!! Then again, medieval based fantasy is my first writing love, so biased? Oh definitely! I really do LOVE it though and I can’t wait to see where you go with it!!

Jared…oh Jared…Why do I always have to fall for the broken ones? I have a feeling he’s going to be my favorite. Though I will admit Zayn’s running a close second 😉

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. Aww, girl, thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰

I always fall for the broken ones too. 😂 (*cough cough* Riker and Jayden) YES, ZAYN!!! 😍😍😍 I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! (Jared too, of course. But Zayn…wow…just…wow. Y’all will get much more of him and he’ll just get better and better. 😂)

Queen_of_Alvastia
        @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 I know….(Jayden is one of my favorites by the way so DO NOT HURT HIM!!! OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU!!!)

YES!! *jumps up and down*

ZAYN!!! *fangirling over a character I have only just read about in one chapter*

Is that possible?

It is now.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. (I’LL TRY! (I mean…he’s been hurt enough. 😭) But…he may catch Malaria. But he’ll recover, don’t you worry. Him catching Malaria give’s Asher a chance to really…talk to him. And it’ll be beautiful, just you wait. 😉)

YES, ZAYN!!! 😍😍😍 *cough cough* I’ve fangirled over characters the first time learning about them. 🤣

IT MOST CERTAINLY IS POSSIBLE! 😂

Queen_of_Alvastia
            @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 MY POOR BOY!!! JAYDEN!! (I just went back and looked at his moodboard too. Just to give me another reason to cry you know?) Yeah, he better recover XD Guess who is going to be bawling her eyes out when you write that scene. *wink wink*

ZAYN!!!! I just went back and looked at his picture again because I NEEDED TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!! If you ever, you know, want to make a moodboard of him or anything….

*puppy eyes*

HIS NUMBER ONE FAN WILL BE FANGIRLING OVER IT SO HARD!!!!

🥰🥰🥰🥰

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >