Writers' Corner 323

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner 323

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    valtmy
    @valtmy
      • Total Posts: 732

@seekjustice

Yep. We’ve had three cases over here. So far the situation’s seems pretty contained so thank God for that.

That’s great.ย Working life has its joys, doesn’t it? ๐Ÿ˜€ Except when there’s not as much time for writing.

What are you working on nowadays?

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@valtmy

I think the response has been pretty effective, from what I’ve seen on the news anyway. Hopefully the crisis passes soon.

At the moment I’m working on plotting the second draft of Wattle Fires and finishing off the first draft of my world war one novel. I haven’t done a lot of actual writing lately but I’ve been having a lot of fun with some worldbuilding and language stuff.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

valtmy
        @valtmy
          • Total Posts: 732

@seekjustice

Ah, yes, I remember really wanting to read Wattle Fires back when you first introduced it! Still do, in fact. ๐Ÿ˜€

I was going to ask whether your WWI novel was the one where lots of people die, but then I remembered who I was talking to. Is there Spanish flu, in the end? ๐Ÿ˜›

I am trying to get back to actual writing too but am getting distracted by worldbuilding and plotting for new story ideas.

Alia
          @alia
            • Total Posts: 1253

@jenwriter17, @seekjustice, @valtmy, @rochellaine, @dekreel, @catwing, @ariel-ashira, @anyone else thats on

I’m writing a blog post and can’t find the writers corner that Jenna started

WIP - Decisions
            Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >