Writers' Corner 2

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,127 total)
  • Author
    Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 3976

AAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

*whimpers* I’ve been asking that of myself ever since I got stuck. And yes I agree it is a mess. Technically it wouldn’t have been a mess, except my bad guy didn’t read the script and took matters into his own hands and ran away. He was suppose to be the key to all the information.
        I wonder if there could be a clue on the blade? @hope can you come over here? You know a lot about knives; daggers and the such, I need to ask you a few questions.
        *Wonders if I should make another topic for this* Decides not to. *However if you @kate-flournoy or @daeus think I should, I can* You call. 🙂

BlueJay
        @bluejay

@daeus *Takes bachelor degree* Thank you. 🙂

@kate-flournoy
          *Hugs you*

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976

@Bluejay well, seeing as this is a corner for writers to help writers write, I think this is an appropriate question for the topic. 😉 Unfortunately I don’t have any genius ideas… probably because I’m trying to organize a kidnapping here and frame the wrong person for it, and my brain’s already spinning in crazy circles… Um, perhaps the bad guy dropped a paper with clues to the bad guys’ plans when he fled.

And thank you for your sympathy. I feel less wounded. *hysterical laughter* 😉 *returns hug*

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

*weeps hysterically* Sorry, I just like Japan.

Yes @bluejay. It could be Damascus steel meaning he was going to Damascus. *laughs hysterically*

Um.. yeah. Let’s see. Maybe there’s some mysterious stranger how knows where he is being taken and then you could use him for a twist later on in the story.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

BlueJay
              @bluejay

@kate-flournoy *Jumps for joy while squealing* You’re a genius. A piece of paper. Of course. They were four kidnappers and only two escaped. The other two…well…they met and arrow. *Robin Hood story, I guess it happens* But they can be the keys. *Start dancing madly* Oh happy day* *Hugs you tightly* Thank you; thank you; thank you!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Here you go – ??????? *Let’s see how many of these foods work* Clicks ‘submit’.

BlueJay
                @bluejay

@daeus There, there. I understand you totally. I love repeating from movies, non-stop. However the rest of my family can only stand a line or two. So generally I can’t do it when I’m with them. *Joins you in weeping hysterically* Whoa, we are all being very hysterical this morning. I wonder why?????

Daeus
                  @daeus
                    • Total Posts: 4238

@bluejay Oh good. Glad you got it figured out. *Does nothing hysterically*

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

BlueJay
                    @bluejay

@daeus You can jump around hysterically for joy, if you want. *Continues doing it herself*

ClaireC
                      @clairec
                        • Total Posts: 628

@bluejay, sorry I missed you. I work from 8-10, 10:30-12:30, and 1:30-3:30. So I can write in my breaks, from 10-10:30 and 12:30-1:30 and from 3:30-4:30. I actually get up at 4:30 am and write from 5:30-7:00. So I should be free at most of those times. Of course, there are the usual changes in schedules, so I still won’t always be able to say yes. Hope that wasn’t too complicated,
                        ClaireC

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Hope Ann
                        @hope
                          • Total Posts: 1092

@bluejay I’m a little late to the party, I guess. You seem to have it figured out now, though clues on a dagger would be cool. Perhaps a name engraved into it, or decorative lines they discover are actually part of a map. Or..Or a hilt that conceals a message. He accidentally threw the wrong dagger. Or ran out of weapons. *smirks*

Anyhow, if you have other questions about weapons or such, I’m here now. *innocent smile*

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

BlueJay
                          @bluejay

So @clairec Are you writing now? I can join you till seven if you are.

@hope
                            Thanks for dropping in. Yes, I think I got it figured out, (Thank you @kate-flournoy) But I will keep in mind the map in the hilt and the decorative line. 🙂 If I have any more questions, I will definitely ask them. 😀

ClaireC
                            @clairec

So sorry @bluejay, I wasn’t around, but if you book me in for tomorrow, I’ll be there.

ClaireC
                              @clairec

Okay, so @bluejay, I’m writing right now if you’re interested.

BlueJay
                                @bluejay

@clairec Still writing? I’m not normally awake so early. I think 10-10:30 will be the best for us. Although I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it today as I’ll be hanging out with family.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by BlueJay.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,127 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >