WIP scenes

Home Page â€ș Forums â€ș Fiction Writing â€ș General Writing Discussions â€ș WIP scenes

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. TREVYNNNNNNN!!!!!! 😭😭😭

Alright, I’m kidnapping Trevyn. 💔

I’ll hide him somewhere other than the castle, cause we’re renting that together. You’ll never find him!

TREVYN, I’M COMING!!!!!! đŸ˜­đŸ˜˜đŸ˜ŽđŸƒâ€â™€ïž

Queen_of_Alvastia
      @queen_of_alvastia
        • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 NOOOO!!! *grabs Trevyn and hugs him tight* HE’S MY BABY!! You can’t take him!! 💔💔😭

I will search to the ends of the earth to find him if I must! XD

(If it makes you feel any better, I’m not writing his story until I finish my WIP and then finish Kerwin & Maddock’s story. So for now, he is safe with Jayden in the Character Castle! đŸ„°đŸ„°)

đŸ„°#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquadđŸ„°

Queen_of_Alvastia
        @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 I should never have gotten started looking on Pintrest b/c now I can’t stop finding pictures of my favorite charries! Agh!!

He he I typed in “medieval little girl character inspiration red hair” and I’m like, oh Verity! Oh there she is again! And again!! Yeah so I love her
.I’m probably gonna have a file that’s just a bunch of Verity pics XD

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. I know!!!! Character inspo is just total procrastination. XD XD XD

TOO BADDD!!!!! I’M KIDNAPPING HIM, HE NEEDS TO BE SAFE!!!! đŸ˜­đŸ„°

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIND HIM!!!! You never will
mwahahahaha. 😏😏😏

(Yes, Jayden will keep him safe! 😍)

Queen_of_Alvastia
            @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 Ugh it is!!! I now have several folders for all my charries XD XD

*stamps foot* NO!!! I added him to my #ProtectionSquad so I can take care of him right?

If I promise not to hurt him too much, can I have him back?

*mentally calculates who I can kidnap so we will have to do a hostage exchange* *glances in Jayden’s direction*

(Yes he will! I just love the two of them together!! 💖💖)

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. IKR!? 😂😂😂

NEVER!!!!! *hugs Trevyn tight* TREVYN, I’LL KEEP YOU SAFEEEEE!!!!!! 😭💖💖💖💖😭

DON’T YOU DARE TAKE MY JAYDEN BABY AWAY FROM MEEEEEE!!!!!! *runs and grabs Jayden, hugging him tight* YOU’LL NEVER GET EITHER OF THEMMMMM!!!!! 😭💖

(I KNOWWWW!!!!!! They are so wonderful together!!!! đŸ˜đŸ„°đŸ˜˜đŸ’– *uses every love emoji in the known universe*)

Queen_of_Alvastia
                @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 It’s really fun though

BUT TREVYN’S MY BABY!!! *sighs* So now apparently I’m not responsible enough to be trusted with my own characters XD *hugs Trevyn now that you’ve gone over to Jayden* *contemplates making my escape now* đŸ€­đŸ€Ł

GIRL!? Do you really think I would hurt Jayden?  💔💖💖 *sobs* *joins you in hugging Jayden*

*leaves to look at Jayden on the moodboard*

Nope. Never ever ever.

(OH MY GOODNESS! YESS!!!đŸ’–â€đŸ§ĄđŸ„°đŸ˜đŸ€©đŸ’žđŸ’•đŸ’– You know what’s gonna be sad? When they have to leave each other for their own trauma-filled worlds
.. *cries my eyes out*)

Queen_of_Alvastia
                  @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76

Trevyn?!?!?

Queen_of_Alvastia
                    @queen_of_alvastia

versus Payton XD

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. Okay
you can have him
but don’t hurt him too badly, okay? đŸ„°đŸ˜‰

NO! I JUST DON’T WANT YOU TO TAKE HIM FROM ME BECAUSE I WANT HIM!!!! *sobs and hugs Jayden tighter* 😭💖

HOW COULD SOMEONE HURT HIM!? I KNOW HIS BIRTH MOTHER (UGH
I’M TAKING HER DOWN!!!! Well
she’s already died
😐) DID, BUT HOW COULD SHE!?!? JAYDEN’S SUCH A PRECIOUS BABY!!!!! 😭😭😭

(NOOOO GIRLLLLLLL!!!!! DON’T MAKE ME SAD!!!!! 😭💔 Love the new tag tho. 😜)

And oh goodness. This is how I feel about Trevyn’s: 😭💖 And Payton’s: đŸ€ŁđŸ˜

Queen_of_Alvastia
                        @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 Aww thank you!! *hugs my baby boi* Trust me, I really couldn’t. Apart from the fact that I gave him a really sad past but I won’t blind him, or kill him – and once he meets Verity and escapes (somehow? No clue how? Maybe he gets rescued by Verity’s family? IDK) hos life gets A LOT better, and you actually see him as more sweet shy than scared shy. (If that even made sense but I can’t think of another way to describe it XD)And he opens up most around Verity and her famiily
.ahh! *squeezes Trevyn*  đŸ„°đŸ˜Š

BUT I WANT HIM TOO!?! wow we are actually fighting over him now. *eye roll* yeah, we’re so mature XD

WHAT?! HOW DARE SHE!?! Oh my word, he must have been an adorable baby!!! *sobs forever* *wishes I’d been there to kidnap him then*

(well, I just made myself sad too – let’s just keep them together okay? THANK YOU!! I couldn’t resist! Trevyn deserved it XD)

*sighs* yup, that basically sums them both up lol.

(And I loved Payton’s personality so much that I’m coming up with a new character for Kingdom of Fire – he’s gonna be like Payton only not annoying, just a cheeky, reckless, street-savvy orphan kid that Kerwin meets. Right now, he is nameless though XD)

Heaven Franklin
                          @glorifychrist
                            • Total Posts: 13

Hello, hello, hello!

It feels like it has been an eternity since the last time I was on here. I’ve just gotten bit by the fiction writing bug, so I figured I work on a story that I began in July. I just wanted to share a snippet and see what people thought of it. 🙂 Just to warn you, it’s kind of long.

Friday. It’s been my favorite day of the week for as long as I can remember, especially the 4th Friday of each month, like today. My family and I always get pizza and milkshakes for dinner and then going bowling afterwards. However, the excitement about tonight was demolished when I went to last period: History.

“Well, the History presentation on a 19th century Historical figure will begin today and is due a month from now on April 20th,” Mr. Everett explained, while writing the dates on the chalkboard and then began passing out the assignment packets. “These packets include the instructions for the assignment, but there is one little bit of information I left out. In order to get this assignment, you have to work in a group of 4.”

All of the students groaned, including myself. In all the group projects I’ve been a part of, I’m always the one who ends up doing all the work while everyone else goofs off. My mom tells me I most likely scare them because I’m ‘stubborn as a mule’ and can be bossy. I wouldn’t go that far. I see it as a leader taking initiative to make sure that things get done and a student trying to protect her grade.

Anyway, the bell rang right when Mr. Everett said, “The assigned groups are on our class bulletin board outside the door and don’t forget to read pages 70-94 in your textbook. Have a great weekend!”

I scurried outside of the classroom, anxious to see who I’d be working with.

Team 2 –

Rachel Langston, Evan Woods, Allen Boone, Liza Cunningham

I didn’t know any of these people, except for Evan. He always pulled pranks on me since elementary school. Like one time, he “made cookies” to give to me on my birthday but altered the recipe by putting in salt instead of sugar. Or the time he freaked me out by stuffing a rat in my backpack while it was sitting in the cubby. There are many more tales to tell, but I’d rather not discuss them; at least he stopped when we started High School this year. But that aside, he’s the popular captain of the soccer team, too arrogant for his own good and such a ladies’ man. Everywhere he goes, he’s the center of attention in some fashion, no matter whose around him.

Eye roll, I thought. This is going to be a long month.

12:05 P.M., Cafeteria.

I had just stepped out of the cafeteria line with a plate of piping hot spaghetti with a sprinkle of Mexican blend cheese along with a slice of focaccia bread. My eyes darted to every single area of my surroundings as I tried to find my fellow teammates. It’s so difficult when almost every table is for a specific group in the school, and I don’t know who sits where because I’m a little bit of a loner. Plus, I don’t know what groups anyone in my team belongs to aside from Evan, and of course I didn’t want to just walk right up to the jock table.

Right when I was about to give up and find a seat, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

“Rachel,” the voice said, which belonged to a guy.

I turned around and faced
Evan. The one moment I had been dreading for the past 5 minutes. It seems as if he’s grown at least 7 more inches, his Havana brown hair now hangs right at his shoulders, and his typically charming smile that’s always so annoying seemed more placid and sweeter. Um, not that I was noticing or anything.

“Have you found Liza and Allen? I would really like to start planning the project now so that we can start working on it over the weekend,”

He’s actually taking initiative. I didn’t know he had it in him. I thought. Then I heard some girls giggling somewhere behind us and wondered if he was trying to impress them. Though, that still doesn’t keep me from being a little cold towards him.

“Do you see anyone with me? I have no idea what they even look like. Why don’t you help me look, Mr. Hotshot?”

He kind of rolled his eyes and smirked at the same time.

We started walking towards the back of the cafeteria and found two students at a table. We assumed that it was Allen and Liza and decided to go with the hunch.

“Are you Allen Boone and Liza Cunningham?” I asked while sitting my tray on the table. I was starving.

“Uh, yes,” Allen replied for the both of them. “What, um, do you need?”

“We’re your teammates for the History presentation in Mr. Everett’s class. Let’s get started on planning, shall we? We haven’t got all day and it’s due in a month,” I answered, in a somewhat snappy tone as I pulled out my packet.

I honestly didn’t mean for it to come out that way, but I can tell that these people need a little order. Evan looked at me and with his eyes he asked, “What’s your problem?” I just glanced at him and continued to pull things out my backpack.

“Honestly, I think before we start, we should get to know each other a little. I mean, people do say that teams work better when they have a bond,” Evan piped up.

“Since when did you become so “wise?” I thought your brain was too consumed with soccer plays to know anything,” I shot back.

“Agh, Rachel, would you stop being such a pest? We’re not going to get anything done if you stay moody the whole time.”

Right before I could say anything else, Allen inserted himself in the equation. “We’re supposed to be all in this together. Why can’t we try to become friends first to help break the ice? It’s starting to feel a little like winter even though the weather outside says otherwise.”

Liza nodded in agreement, and then began to just stare off into space. I rolled my eyes and let out a loud sigh. Evan patted Allen on the shoulder.

“I think you’re onto to something, Allen. How about we reconvene after school and get some ice cream? Then, we can talk more about the project,” said the now apparently reasonable Evan.

I broke my plastic fork as I stuck it too hard in my spaghetti. I feel like I’m going to explode on the inside. Since when was Evan accommodating and all about friendship? Something has changed, and it’s so annoying. I’m starting to hate the new and improved Evan more than the old one.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >