Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12

Yeah, that’s fine! Aww, poor November!! Omg, and Paxton!

Oh man, eating a whole clove of garlic is pretty bad. Me and my brother sometimes eat one in the morning, (it’s very healthy) and we have to drink juice with it or else it burns and upsets our stomachs. It’s so bad. Poor Lesli!

Okay, so I have:

Matthew and Lyla,

Asher and Iris,

Dylan. (I have been experimenting with names, but I haven’t had any stick yet.)

@koshka
      @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @arien @starofthenorth @sarafini @anyone-else

Any of you guys on?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 692

Hey. Morning y’all (it’s morning for me šŸ˜‰).

@mineralizedwritings

Mine are: Jessica, Kyle, Alec, Elizabeth, Sarah, John and Philip.

@lightoverdarkness6

I’m here! šŸ˜…

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@sarafini

Hey!! It’s morning for me too. Let me respond to @mineralizedwritings question to my charrie, then I’ll ask one of yours, or you can ask one of mine šŸ˜‰

#HugRikerSquad

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings @sarafini

(I’m gonna change to first person, bc that’s how I usually write šŸ˜‰

Dylan

“I dare you to eat whatever’s in that big box,” The girl, Everly said.

A large cardboard box appeared beside me. I jumped. What in the world? Crazy author. I glared back at the door, where she had left us.

I nodded stiffly, then reached for the box. It was heavy.

I slowly opened it, and was met with dozens and dozens of cans.

Glancing over at Asher, who grins from ear to ear, I pulled out one of the cans and pop it open.

A terrible smell met my nose, making me nearly retch.

Oh no. Not sardines. And with the heads still attached.

“Seriously?!” I exclaimed to nobody in particular.

I slowly picked one out, holding it at arms length away from me.

“Well. Here goes!” I whispered, and popped it into my mouth.

I painstakingly chewed it, wincing at the gross popping and crunching noises.

I finally finished the can, glaring at everyone, daring them to try to get me to eat another can.

Satisfied, I sink back down and sit cross legged on the floor. Asher nudges me, grinning.

“How was it?” He asked. “Great. Can’t wait til we get home and I can make you try one.” I responded dryly.

He laughed. “You’ll never get me to eat one of those.”

“Okay. Suit yourself.”

“Now then. I’m gonna choose…” I looked around the room. “Alec,” I said finally. “Truth Or Dare?”

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12

Alec glances around. “Oh, boy. Dare.” He grins and whisper, “just be glad no one picked you, Kyle.” Kyle nods nervously.

Anonymous

I canā€™t wait to see Novemberā€™s 5 minute crush talk. Lol

Arien
                @arien
                  • Total Posts: 193

@sarafini @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @mineralizedwritings @felicity @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6

My charries are Aedan and Elinor.

This was so much fun to read you guys! Can’t wait for November’s crush talk, lol. And poor Lesli, Dylan, and Paxton (he’s so cute though! I love him with Ara!)

Be brave. Be strong. Be bold.
                  -Christopher Blakewell

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6

@sarafini

Sorry for the wait!! I was washing dishes. šŸ™‚

@arien

Thank you!! Haha, yeah, Dylan hates sardines.

Dylan

Alec glanced around. “Oh boy. Dare.” He grinned and whispered something to another boy, Kyle.

“Okay, dare.”

I thought for a moment. Then I laughed.

“Okay, I’ve got one. Hold your nose while you sing the chorus of your favorite song.”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Light.

#HugRikerSquad

Erica
                    @starofthenorth
                      • Total Posts: 199

@lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @etc

My characters are Chris, Briana, Michael, and Elena.

Dark is the Shadow, and yet my heart rejoices.

Anonymous

Oh boy @lightoverdarkness6 I havenā€™t even thought about songs for my characters. Lol.

Kyle chuckled. This should be good.

Alec grabbed his nose

Go, Go, go Johnny. Go, go, go, Johnny be good!

I was actually watching Back to the Future last night. Lol Which is the only reason I picked that. Alec seems like the kind of person who would like that song.

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2973

@lightoverdarkness6

Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12
                            • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin

I AM HERE!!

Novemberā€™s heart pounded in his chest, threatening to explode. His face flushed with an array of colors as heat filled his features.

N-No no no noā€¦h-he couldnā€™t do that! He couldnā€™t! Thereā€¦there was no way!

His eyes met Jocelynā€™s who were bright, along with her smile. She let out a small laugh at Novemberā€™s predicament. Grimm raised a brow, obviously wondering how in the world the ginger was going to get out of this one.

ā€œWell? You gonna do it?ā€Ā Nyx had woke from his pout, making his way back to the circle for this dare.Ā Of course.

He grinned at November, like a shark. November blushed even more, wishing the floor would open up and swallow him.

Where was author magic when you needed it?!

He covered his face with his hands, using the moment to quickly peek at Ara. She was looking at him sweetly, a small smile on her lips, but brows furrowed, probably feeling bad that he was so embarrassed.

But otherwiseā€¦.

Completely obliviousā€¦

GAHā€¦

ā€œYou donā€™t have to do it, November,ā€ She said, trying to help.

ā€œAh, yes he does,ā€ Nyx replied.

November thought for a moment.Ā Did he?

ā€œPASS!ā€ He suddenly yelled, unsure of what else to do.

(he doesnā€™t actually get a pass XD but heā€™s definitely going to try and I wanted to see how the other charries be like ā€œU canā€™t pass in truth or dare! At least not this one XDā€

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

For to tag @elishavet-pidyon lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings
                                • Total Posts: 2973

@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin

Ok I actually feel really bad for poor November šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

“PASS!”

“You meanie!!”Layson says childishly. “The poor kids going to die of embarrassment!”

“Oh.” Lesli tries to sound sympathetic, but her smile turns to a smirk instead.”I see you know something about that.”

“Y-you-” Layson struggles to find words.

“Les. You didn’t hav-” Tauren starts.

“He’s fine!”

“What?” Maylee stares at the three, clueless.

“I’m attempting to defend a friend from Lesli’s unprecedented ruthlessness.” Lasyon says under his breath, seething.

“Oh.” Maylee looks over at November. “What’s unprece-”

“Lesli your gonna pay for that one day.” Layson adds.

“Yeah well I’m not madly in love unlike some-”

Layson sighs, covering his face with his hands.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@mineralizedwritings XD XD!!! @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon

ā€œYou canā€™t pass!ā€ Lyn cried. ā€œYou donā€™t have to say who she isā€¦ā€ Lyn gave him a smaller smile, then winked.

That did not make him feel better!

November bit the inside of his cheek, removing his hands from his face and instead using one to tug ferociously at his curls.

ā€œOh, come on. Itā€™s not that hard. We know you have something to say,ā€Ā Nyx sniggered, making Novemberā€™s face once again flush like a cherry tomato.

Something touched his other hand, giving it a small squeeze. He looked over, finding Ara holding his hand and offering a small, kind smile.

ā€œIgnore them,ā€ she said, shaking her head. ā€œNothing to be embarrassed about.ā€

Yeaā€¦if only she knewā€¦.

Still, her touch was comforting. As it usually was.

He frowned, but relented with a sigh, hanging his head. ā€œA-alrightā€¦ā€ He glanced at the timer on the wall and then Lesli. ā€œFive minutes though? Really?ā€ She nodded, smiling. He winced.

Not that he didnā€™t have things to say!

After allā€¦.

Ara wasā€¦

Amazingā€¦

Butā€¦saying thingsĀ out loud? And trying to do so without her figuring it out? Seemedā€¦impossible.

ā€œW-What do I say?ā€

ā€œAnything!ā€ Lesli stated.

November winced, then nodded. The timer started, he sucked in a breath, nerves already twisting. He focused on the carpet in front of him, refusing to look at anyone else.

ā€œW-Wellā€¦ahā€¦sh-sheā€™sā€¦ā€

Daring?

Beautiful?

ā€œAmazingā€¦sheā€™sā€¦kind, and-and gentle. Always willing to help those around her, e-even if it meant, ah, risking her own lifeā€¦ā€ He swallowed, remembering a certain event in particular. ā€œSheā€™sā€¦strong and determined, and smart. Andā€¦not to mention beautiful,ā€ his ears went red at this statement.Ā Could anyone else hear his heart beating?

ā€œLikeā€¦really beautifulā€¦like, sometimes I-ah-canā€™t look at herā€¦ā€Ā How much time was left?!

ā€œAndā€¦umā€¦sheā€™s brave. Bravest person I know. Braver then me, anyway. Thoughā€¦I guess thatā€™s not saying much,ā€ a small chuckle escape his lips at that. He felt Ara squeeze his hand on that one, and his eyes drifted to her hand, igniting his words.

ā€œSheā€™sā€¦always been there for me, and, honestly I donā€™t think she could ever make a mistake. Butā€¦she doesnā€™t seem to think that. I-I kinda wish she did though. Sheā€¦beats herself up sometimesā€¦but she doesnā€™t deserve to. Sheā€™sā€¦ā€ He swallowed down his nerves, staring at his and his best friendā€™s entwined hands.

ā€œSheā€™s perfect.ā€

ā€œMan, good job Romeo,ā€Ā Nyx said. ā€œBy the way. The five minutes were up like, a whole minute ago.ā€

November blinked, eyes widening. He flushed, heart drumming in his ears. He released Araā€™s hand, both hands covering his face with embarrassment.

Ahā€¦of courseā€¦

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >