The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost

Viewing 6 posts - 286 through 291 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Ellette Giselle
    @ellette-giselle
      • Total Posts: 1093

@keilah-h

also I headcanon this is kinda what his voice sounds like, but with more hissy S’s:

How did I know it was going to be Sniper?

@linus-smallprint

Glad I could help!

Sometimes I find all I need is someone else to hash out something in my story, and then I can say, “You know what, you’re totally wrong, thanks for clearing that up for me” lol.

So yeah, if my advice is helpful in any way, I’m glad.

You all aren’t going to leave me alone until this appears, are you?

No! Because we all know that Ellette is the master author and you must take advice from her if you ever hope for success. *Conveniently ignores the fact that Justin almost tore her novel to pieces and it wouldn’t be publishable except for what he did to help her.*

And, quite frankly, Stripe needs a hug.

It’s a fact my friend, and you can argue with facts till your blue in the face, but it doesn’t change.

(try asking an atheist after he died. He sure thought there was no God…. but then……..)

Facts can’t be argued with.

Stripe needs a hug.

Need I continue?

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4732

@ellette-giselle

cause I’m madly in love with him that’s why

help meeeeeee

I’m kidding, I’m kidding, no need to lecture me on why fixating on a character is really bad for my mental health and what not

lol but imagine Oliver with his voice.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ellette Giselle
        @ellette-giselle

@keilah-h

Girl, you are hopeless.

I’ve never had a character crush.

Never.

*shushes wounded character because I told him I was in love with him and now….*

Okay, just joking. But seriously, it is not healthy for characters when I fall in love with them. I mean, Aaron was my favorite character I have ever written ever, and look what happened to him!

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@ellette-giselle lolll

Yeah I’ve never had any type of crush before. Then I turned 17 and my brain was like, “wowww, that is a handsome voice”

and you know the rest of the story.

And lol it’s the opposite for me. I like a character, I might give him physical or emotional pain for a while, but he’ll eventually have a good ending. Usually. At least in this case, I love him too much to kill him. Torture isn’t out of the question, though,, but we’re gonna ignore that for now.

Lol

listen to us talking about characters like they’re real people we have living in our minds. Writer brain strikes again.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

Sorry Linus for taking over your chat with my obsession with a character I have.

Ellette Giselle
              @ellette-giselle

@keilah-h

listen to us talking about characters like they’re real people we have living in our minds. Writer brain strikes again.

No kidding!

Poor Linus comes back and finds his WIP all blown up by two crazy author girls.

Viewing 6 posts - 286 through 291 (of 291 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >