The Legend of King Daeus

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques The Legend of King Daeus

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    Josiah DeGraaf
    @aratrea
      • Total Posts: 717

@dragon-snapper Lol. Loved the addition of Michael as the overlord and the reference to Daniel in that section. xD

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Christine Eaton
      @christi-eaton
        • Total Posts: 306

Round of applause to this hilarious work.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Cloudy
        @cloudy
          • Total Posts: 99

Loving it!!!! Haaahahahaaaaa….

Ethryndal
          @ethryndal
            • Total Posts: 1013

@dragon-snapper My family asked me why I was laughing, and I realized there is no good way to explain this. It’s just too jam packed with inside jokes. XD I do believe that you, my dear, have become a legendary writer of KP.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anne of Lothlorien
            @anne-of-lothlorien
              • Total Posts: 440

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS SO FUN AND HILARIOUS AND PERFECT!!!!!
              Ice cream with soy, (GROSS) raspberries, The Wiser, dragons, cliches!!!!!

@daeus
              So, do you really know Spanish? Could you really read the Count of Monte Cristo in Spanish?

@mariposa
              @daeus All Coffee Loathers unite! But what is your preferred drink then? Mine is Dark Chocolate Cocoa.

NEXT PART PLEASE! @dragon-snapper *asked respectfully on bended knee, mindful of the greatness and sensitivity of dragons*

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@anne-of-lothlorien No, I don’t know Spanish.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Daeus.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anne of Lothlorien
                @anne-of-lothlorien

Aw, too bade @daeus. So would it drive you crazy to have a copy of TCoMC that you couldn’t read, or would it be a comfort, because your favorite book was still with you, though unreadable?

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Daeus
                  @daeus
                    • Total Posts: 4238

@anne-of-lothlorien I think it would be a comfort. Until I got bored. Then I would want something to read.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99
                      • Total Posts: 1819

I’m still so in love with this. The part with the raspberries and the ice cream… *cackles*

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Mariposa Aristeo
                      @mariposa
                        • Total Posts: 335

@anne-of-lothlorien Probably any kind of fruit smoothie. I’m not much on pop (although I do like orange Fanta) and I’ve never had tea. Aberdeen my dinosaur (he’s a book-eating Authorosaurus from the createtus period), likes to drink ink. 😉

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper
                          • Total Posts: 3515

@ethryndal *bows* Why, thank you, elf friend. I’m honored.

@anne-of-lothlorien
                          *stares down nose at the kneeling Lady of Lothlorien…* Next part….ah well, I suppose 😛 😛 😛

@daeus
                          I think that you not knowing spanish was part of Dark Evil Overlord @michael-stanton ‘s evil plan. 😛

@hope
                          I agree. 😛

@that_writer_girl_99
                          Yes. Knowing the KeePers makes this funnier. And thank you about the characterization, because most of the time, that is my very extremely weak spot in writing. 😀

@graciegirl
                          (I sorta like coffee, but I know that Daeus doesn’t, so I had to incorporate that) And don’t worry, 😀 I have several diary-free ice creams in my house to. 😀 I don’t eat them, but some people in my family do. 😀

@perfectfifths
                          *steeples fingers and reclines in chair* Most likely. 🙂

@aratrea
                          Yes…I couldn’t resist. I hadn’t seen your all’s videos before, but when I did…ah…

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper
                            • Total Posts: 3515

@kate-flournoy *waves manically* The Legend of King Daeus Sequel is over here, just in case I forgot to tag you before. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy
                              • Total Posts: 3976

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

*falls to pieces over everything* All the stuffs. It’s hilarious. And I predict that soon Cadet Snapper will rise to the rank of Head Knight and Kate shall have to retire as King’s Secretary. XD

Kate Flournoy
                              @kate-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 3976
                                Anne of Lothlorien
                                @anne-of-lothlorien

I shall remain here on bended knee, @dragon-snapper the Magnicicent, until the next part is relinquished to us for perusal. Also, *plasters on cute puppy dog face and speaks in an adorable voice* Think I could have a tiny part in the next section?

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 528 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >