The Last Jedi

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352
      Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

Agh! No! It’s on restricted mode for meeee!!!!
        *runs around in circles screaming (virtually, of course)*
        Why, Kate why!!!!

@kate-flournoy

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy Yes! And you didn’t see Ray with Fin either. 😉 Fin was off with the rebellion, right where he belonged. *big happy smile* Good ‘ole Fin. That mechanic sounds just right for him.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976

@Daeus first of all, it’s Rey and Finn. An e, and two ns. Get it right.

Second of all— yes. I noticed. And I like that. Because he seems to be doing a lot better. *nods*

@Dragon-Snapper
            noooooo! 🙁 🙁 🙁 I’m so sorry. I have no idea why.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@kate-flournoy
              baymax

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy I haven’t seen their names in a while. :/

And I must say, I like Finn’s outfit. The only thing in that trailer that I wasn’t sure about was that…penguin thing. I sincerely hope he isn’t one of those really stupid comic reliefs.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy

@Daeus haaaa… oh dear. I didn’t even think of that. *wrinkles nose* You’re right. That could be awful.
                  But then again maybe Chewie just found himself a pet as obnoxious as he is.

Elizabeth
                  @that_writer_girl_99
                    • Total Posts: 1819

@daeus I liked the penguin thing! It was cute.

@emma-flournoy
                    NO! I love Kylo Ren so much. He’s a really great character in that he’s real–he’s not a perfect villain, and there’s this strange thing about him where he’s fighting the urge to turn to the “light side”, something not seen much in movies.

@kate-flournoy
                    It’s too bad you live so far away. If you didn’t, we could go see this thing together.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy
                      Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

@kate-flournoy Are you gonna tell me you don’t like Chewie? *prepares to fight you*

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Elizabeth.

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 I adore Chewie. But he is obnoxious. 😛

NC Stokes
                          @daughteroftheking
                            • Total Posts: 1156

GUYS.
                            AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
                            HELP. I CAN’T TAKE IT.
                            *LOOSES MIND*
                            I have nothing intelligent to say. I probably won’t for the rest of the day. If my family tries to talk to me, all they’ll get is: Ican’tbeleiveitahhhhhthatepicpartwiththeepicthingandLukeandReyandFinnandKYLORENahhhhhhhhh!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99

RAAAAAAWRGH. @kate-flournoy That was my Chewbacca impression. I’m very proud of it.

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99

@dragon-snapper

Joseph Darkgrate
                                @xonos-darkgrate
                                  • Total Posts: 162

I saw the trailer. Well, I don’t think it was anything new. And my greatest fear is that The Last Jedi is going to be Empire Strikes Back all over again. Don’t get me wrong, ESB was my favorite Episode, but if The Last Jedi is too much like it, then I could’ve just watched ESB at home.

In regards to the OTHER parts of the trailer, it looks like they’re going to take some REALLY OBVIOUS paths. Maybe not, but like you guys said, if Rey brings Kylo Ren “back” then that’s not too cool… Also, I think they over-dramatized certain parts of the trailer. And from past movie-experiences, I’d say that a good chunk of that trailer is just made up of small two minute scenes. I think there’s some controversy or whatever over that penguin thing. (It’s called a porg I think.) And I DO hope that it isn’t just there for, like @daeus said, comic relief.

Other than that, I think these few things are going to happen:
                                  1. Phasma is going to die “epically” in a fight against Finn blah blah blah…
                                  2. There’s going to be a nice “talk” between Rey and Kylo Ren with someone like Snoke or the First Order ruining it before we get the big result
                                  3. People will cry when they see Carrie Fisher
                                  4. Poe Dameron will be as useless as ever. (sorry PD fans, but you have to realize that he’s cost the Resistance THOUSANDS in broken X-wings and hair-care)
                                  5. There will be epic Star Wars fights, remaking ESB. This will either enraged or overjoy Star Wars fans.

Well, that’s just my opinion on TLJ. I’m actually more excited for Star Wars: Battlefront 2!

Life's a cruel joke, so you have to laugh at it sometimes.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >