The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 6,226 through 6,240 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3560

@ellette-giselle

Guess that makes sense but GIVE HANS A CHANCE!!!! DON’T JUST SHUT THE DOOR CUZ HE’S A VILLAIN!!!!

And saddest of all, Hans never got his redemption 😭😭😭😭😭 I won’t say what happens but…poor boi never got his chance to know true love 😭😭😭😭😭

#LoveHansSquad

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4732

@rae oh that’s too funny about when they talk

I’ll have to work that into my story somehow

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ellette Giselle
        @ellette-giselle
          • Total Posts: 1093

@rae

Stubborn, quick to anger, very passionate and protective…to a fault.

Obviously.

no this is really funny though, because I’m the same way.

OK, this is when you and I have been arguing this whole time and then find out we’re cousins. haha!

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

-GRCR-
          @grcr
            • Total Posts: 1144

@ellette-giselle

(And you thought Freedom was mean to her main characters lol.)

Lol 😅

Does it end there? Hmmmmm, let’s just say that’s where it begins. In every sense of the word. (Did I mention that there are like 20+ chapter left?) No promises for Jonathan though. You interested to find out what happens next………………. ?

20+?? … Yup, I’m totally interested.

Fin knew. Riker knew.
            Fin wasn’t afraid. Riker was terrified.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL

the bit about arguing but then realizing you’re distant cousins got me haha

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Total Posts: 3144

*Me watching this conversation as a mutt-blooded Chicagoan with a vibrant criminal history*

Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.

“Everything is a mountain”

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@whalekeeper AHAHA that’s actually kinda cool.

If you were following my discussion about scifi creatures based off regions of the world, your family seems like they’d make great Changelings.

All of the species are basically just genetically modified humans, but the Changelings appear the closest. They look completely human, except for their eyes, which can narrow into slits like geckos’ or cats’. They also have extremely faint patterns on their skin. They can change color like chameleons or cuttlefish and disappear completely from most species’ vision. They might also have venom like vipers, but rarely use it.

They derive from many planets (effectively across the world). My full-blooded Changeling character is from the planet that’s the equivalent of France. I’m currently drawing a picture of him and might post it when I’m done with all the ones I have planned.

I’M SORRY FOR TAKING OVER THE CHAT I JUST NEEDED TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THESE CREATURES I’M REALLY INTO THE IDEA RIGHT NOW

freedom
                  @freed_and_redeemed
                    • Total Posts: 658

@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle @rae I love seeing y’all fight over Hans😂😂 And I’m the author, I know how evil he is, but I wouldn’t say I hate him like I once did. The man is truly broken, and you may not believe me, but he’s an amazing family man and loves his wife and sons dearly🥹💖 he’s someone that you can see both the good and evil within…

and as for Pinterest, they suspended my account, again🤦🏻‍♀️ they’ve accused me of Spam twice now, and I’ve read the terms and don’t see how I broke them, but whatever

What is strength?
                    Strength, my son, is being who God has called you to be.

freedom
                    @freed_and_redeemed

@ellette-giselle

TY girl!!!! 💖💖💖💖 It’ll probably be $14.99! It’s at least 300+ pages, so I didn’t think 14.99 was at all outrageous. And Fin is absolutely amazing. I see him as possibly being a fan favorite, along with Isaiah🥰

Aaaaaaand I hate Hans already.

😂😂 It’s ok. You don’t have to love Hans. I wouldn’t say I love Hans, but I don’t hate him either…but idk, I love Hans in the way that I wish he would’ve made different choices…I care a lot about him. I guess that’s the right way to put it XXD

And ofc you can keep the Medieval names! I know plenty of people that use the same names I do, lolll, it’s totally fine! And as for the plot, there’s a few small similarities, and if you’re worried about it, you could always brainstorm some ideas 😁💖

What is strength?

freedom
                      @freed_and_redeemed

@whalekeeper

Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.

I mean……fair enough. XXD

@rae
                        @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @ellette-giselle

Ok, finally read through everything that was said.

Let’s calm down a little bit😂😂

Let’s get something straight: I don’t love Hans either. The man is evil beyond a doubt (as all humans are without Christ) and makes some horrible decisions. I love younger Hans, yes, before he made all of the choices that led to him being evil. I care about and feel sympathetic for the older Hans bc he’s a Sinner that never gets Saved. My heart breaks for him and what he’s endured (and yes, I know he’s fictional, ok?? XD), and breaks knowing that if he were real, I know where he ended up staying for the rest of eternity. Hans is a complex villain whose life shows the consequences of abuse, PTSD, bad choices, walking away from God, a church that doesn’t act like the church, and the consequences of what can happen when someone allows their brokenness to consume them. His life shows what can happen when someone has no one to rely on and no one to trust, what can happen when a broken and lost man is left to make his own way in the world without anyone to tell him ‘You’re better than this’.

So no, I may not love Hans. But neither do I hate him, and my heart breaks every time I think about who he could have been if he’d just made the right choices and had people in his life to be there for him and encourage him to do better, be better, and be someone that would change the world for the better.

What is strength?

Sara
                        @savannah_grace2009
                          • Total Posts: 2535

@freed_and_redeemed

and as for Pinterest, they suspended my account, again🤦🏻‍♀️ they’ve accused me of Spam twice now, and I’ve read the terms and don’t see how I broke them, but whatever

Wyoh!!!!! please don’t do this…not to Freedom…not to Pinterest *distant sobbing*

But girl I’m so sorry that sounds horrible!!! When are they going to let you back in?!?

I’m just overprotective of Hans because of everything you said, because my heart breaks for him (and what can I say, I love sympathetic villains)

Lukas&Livia
                          #Lalbert
                          Sef&Chase
                          #HOTTOLINE
                          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@freed_and_redeemed same

that’s honestly exactly how I think of him. He’s horrible to Riker and Leon and the rest, but at the same time I feel a bit bad for him because he was once effectively the same as them, only he either didn’t have mentors like they did to help guide him onto the right path, or he didn’t listen to them.

freedom
                            @freed_and_redeemed

@savannah_grace2009

I’ll be let back in as soon as they allow me back in😅 idk when that will be

and I totally understand. I’m glad y’all like Hans; I’m glad he’s not just a villain everyone loves to hate, bc I don’t feel that way about him at all💖 I see him as human, sinful, and nothing less. He’s no further gone than Leon or Riker…bc no sin is greater or lesser than another and we’re all already on the road to Hell. He just (sadly) didn’t take the lifeline offered to him through Christ’s sacrifice

@keilah-h

Exactly!!! That’s why I’m so glad Leon/Riker have Fin, Isaiah, Louisa, Ezekiel, etc…(and glad Riker had his mother when he was younger) to help lead them in the right direction, because otherwise, they could have just as easily gone down the same path.

What is strength?

The Ducktator
                              @theducktator
                                • Total Posts: 723

@freed_and_redeemed

Ooh, nice aesthetics!

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

freedom
                                @freed_and_redeemed

@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 Pinterest account is back up; y’all should be able to see it now😁

What is strength?

Viewing 15 posts - 6,226 through 6,240 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >