The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,761 through 2,775 (of 6,580 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@livingwoodchronicles Yes, thank Jesus 💖💖

Kylie
      @livingwoodchronicles
        • Total Posts: 268

@whalekeeper Yeah, I get where your coming from. I just moved up here, and things are still…unfinished. I know soon I’ll move out, but I don’t know what the next step is and that stresses me out.

Sometimes things don’t work as well as we hoped, yes, but God is in control and I believe He’ll make a way. ❤️

follow the one with fire in His eyes

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings

Well you seem to have had a effect on me at some point because Bucky is also my favorite 🥰🥰 for the same reasons though. Like his story is so sad 😭😭 he doesn’t deserve the pain he goes through ;(

Yesss, I made someone love Bucky 😂💖🥰😍 Yess, he deserves none of it!!! 😭😭😭

Sounds like a blast!!

Yeah, we had a lot of fun!!! XXD

Sorry to hear that! 💗💗💗 I was feeling pretty mentally crummy yesterday, it kinda got better but I had a bunch of health problems flare up last night… yeah. I was up at 12 trying to fix it and make sure it didn’t get worse. It’s just a terrible feeling trying to gather what you need in a dark kitchen at night, while your feeling a little faint and weak. Usually I get my mom up to help me but obviously when I move out I won’t have that luxury, I’m trying do it by myself now so that when it happens when I’m on my own I’ll be confident I can do it without passing out… like now is the time I can experiment, because there’s other people in the house. Idk, it just feels awful. I’m doing better now but I’m pretty much stuck sitting in a chair XD if I move it gets worse. But hey, I ate some lunch without throwing up…? 😅 (Not sharing this for pity lol, just how I’m currently doing And yes I’m aware it’s concerning XD)

Thx girl 💖💖💖💖 Aww, girl, I’m so sorry about that…I hope you start feeling better soon ❤️💕

Other than that, the rain outside has been awesome!!! The wind blew part of a dead tree (oOOooh exciting drama! Yeah, you know you’re bored when tree getting blown over is cool) Anyways the rain sets such a writing mood! I wrote some random fantasy stuff and had a lot of fun. Oh, also did you see my new pfp? It’s Everly!

Ooh, cool about the rain!!! We’ve had so much rain down here!!!! 😂😂 Ooh, fantasy stuff sounds cool!!! I did!! I was gonna ask you who it was, lol!!! She looks amazing!!!! 💕💕💕💕

I’m trying to figure out if I should go to a local cubing competition…

It’s kinda weird, cubing was my obsession for so long, but there weren’t any competitions in our little town… but now that there is one, I’m out of practice. I think I’m going to try to get back to it, because it just seems like a fun experience.

I get that. Interests fade or at least change over time. 💖 I think it’ll be fun for you though, getting back into it and all! 🥰

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3428

@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euodia-vision @anyone-else-in-this-convo

Y’all…

I just read through your conversation(s) about beards and guys and it just made my day 🤣 Like, I’m really tired because I was at church camp this weekend, but reading through that was just so funny. 😂😂

I’m neutral on the whole Bucky, Steve, and beards business. 😂

But I do have guy preferences… 😆

Dark hair and (preferably dark) brown eyes.  Pretty easy to meet my expectations. 😂 (But I do have more specific preferences for hair tho… 😏🤣)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Esther.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3428

@livingwoodchronicles

I can kind of relate, girl. Right now there’s a lot of change in my life and it’s not been easy to trust God. (And I’ve been really emotional about that for the past 24 hours because I’m exhausted. 😂) I know what you’re talking about is a bit different, but I agree with what everyone else has said. Especially the music part. I’ve found that the best way to combat doubt, sin, and fear, is by worshipping the One Who has already defeated all of that. Worshipping the Lord through music often helps me refocus my eyes upon Him and put my trust even more on Him. ❤️

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c *bows* Glad we could make your day this fine Tuesday

🤣🤣

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

Yes, you’ve made me like Bucky. XD

Thanks! I’m feeling a lot better now <3

And thanks about Everly! Glad you like it! The rain was awesome 🙂

I read all those random writings you posted, they just make me love Riker even more! Can’t wait for the time when he finally forgives himself and realizes how much he is loved!

@esther-c

XDXD Glad it made your day, it kinda made mine too 😂🤣 what better thing to waste your time on than arguing about what makes a cute guy.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings

So glad I made you like Bucky 😂😂

Yw!!! Aww, so glad!!! 💕💕💕

You’re so welcome!!!!

Awwwwww, I knowwwwwwww, I can’t wait either…the boi 😭🥺💕💖❤️

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings
                      • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76

New pfp looks very cool XD

Also… I’m a new rank now! Finally at 2000 posts! 🤣

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings thx!!! Also, woo-hoo!!! Now you are a Chosen One!!!! ✨✨✨✨

whaley
                        @whalekeeper
                          • Total Posts: 3144

Okay I gotta say this somewhere.

DUDES ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE IS INSANE AND MY MIND IS BLOWN –

AND IM DEAD NOW.

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
                          @whalekeeper
                            • Total Posts: 3144

The animation was sick, I was like, waaaaaaaa, and the movie was like, yaaaaaaaa. And I don’t know what to do with myself now.

The art.

The raw art.

I can’t even.

I’m dead.

“Everything is a mountain”

Kylie
                            @livingwoodchronicles
                              • Total Posts: 268

@whalekeeper I so wanna see it!!! I’ve seen all the clips and the animation and dialogue look AMAZING!!!!!

follow the one with fire in His eyes

Otherworldly Historian
                              @otherworldlyhistorian
                                • Total Posts: 229

@whalekeeper

I agree that I want to see into the spider verse 2. Saw the first one and it was good and everyone keeps saying the second one is really really good.

(Slightly unrelated question)

Is anyone excited for Barbie on the 21st?

Through darkness,
                                light shines brightest

Anonymous

@whalekeeper LOL…you okay?? 😂😂😂

@otherworldlyhistorian
                                  haha…nope XXD My interest in Barbie went away years ago 🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 2,761 through 2,775 (of 6,580 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >