The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,596 through 2,610 (of 6,575 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76 Yeah, Bucky looks good either with long hair/beard, or short hair/no beard.

The other combinations probably look funny……

Although I mean, if you put a bandanna on the long hair/no beard combo he might suddenly look like some characters I like….. *shoves Hunter and Snake to the corner*

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@hybridlore Why do you hate the hair??? 😭😭

Lol 😂😂

@mineralizedwritings

Freedom, excuse me? Steve has a baby face? I love guys with baby faces, it’s cute. And despite that he still has a great jawline.

He has a complete baby face XXD My mom shares the same opinion, alright? We both like bearded Steve, and we both think he has a baby face. 😂 But trueee, at least he’s not super feminine…y’all, legit, I can’t handle guys that look too feminine, alright? I need manly men, in both looks and personality 🤣🤣

I like the beard but it’s good either way. My sister doesn’t like it, but we have some opposite preferences with guys lol)

Lol…everyone has different opinions

First we had a debate about Bucky’s ✨magnificent✨ hair and looks, and now we’re talking about whether Steve looks better with or without a beard!!!

The past few days have made me laugh so much 😂😂

Also, you guys let your family tease you about boys?! 🤯 Only my sister and yall are allowed to do that XD

Sure do!!! XXD I honestly don’t mind too much, as long as they don’t do it when other people are around, y’know? 😅😳

Lol, that’s funny about you and your mom XXXXD

Also yeah maybe this is why kp has so few guys…. but tbh my sister is on a different christian writing forum, and they have a discord, the guys see all of the awkward conversations and it doesn’t seem to be a problem  for them XD

What if we’re even worse tho????????

😂😂😂

We’re also a bunch of Marvel fanatics, lol XXD

Also thanks to you guys for the encouragement 💗💗

You’re soooooo welcome!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

@keilah-h My thoughts exactly! I meann, when he has short hair in TFATWS, he has some stubble, but not a full beard, y’know? XXD

LOL…Bucky having a look like snake from Smash Bros!?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 UM YEAH

In case you’re wondering, he’s my brother’s favorite character to play as, so I just kinda got attached lol

Plus he’s named after one of my favorite animals, so there.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h Ooh, cool!! My go-to is Ike, lol…but I’m actually pretty good at Snake and Link too. Have you ever played Smash Bros?

Lol, that’s true! XXD

hybridlore
              @hybridlore
                • Total Posts: 1404

@freedomwriter76

Idk!! I mean, it’s fine, but I think I prefer shorter hair on guys 😅.

Super smash bros is fun!!

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

Anonymous

@hybridlore I get that!! I usually do…but it depends on the guy, y’know? XXD Normally tho, yes, shorter hair looks a lot better!!

Yeah, it is!!! Do you know who your best character is? 😀

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

He has a complete baby face XXD My mom shares the same opinion, alright? We both like bearded Steve, and we both think he has a baby face. 😂 But trueee, at least he’s not super feminine…y’all, legit, I can’t handle guys that look too feminine, alright? I need manly men, in both looks and personality 🤣🤣

XD ok ok he might have a little bit of a baby face, but it’s so cute Idc.

You can’t handle feminine guys?! XD

Lol, this is so funny. You need manly men.

Tbh I kinda like feminine guys, not if it’s too far though. Motive is everything. I used to kinda like the kpop look you’know… (I’m going to assume you thoroughly dislike kpop aesthetic, it’s kinda opposite of manly man) Honestly being around you and listening to you rave over Bucky (I’ve liked long hair on guys for awhile though, that’s not new) and Steve might have swayed me a little bit… I used to say I didn’t like beards on guys and hear I am vouching for Steves…. XD

I had a crush on this guy back in 10th grade, I gotta tell you some of the strangest things happened. I had this habit of praying for things I wanted in a guy, even if they were thoroughly stupid, because I guess God could figure it out 🤣 so yeah I prayed I’d someday get to marry a guy with curly hair, and dude I’m not kidding you, he curled his hair at some point that year 🤯 I was mind blown. And that same day he came over and talked to me (Obviously liked me back) and I couldn’t look him in the eyes he was so pretty 😨😭😭 There was a good one or two more instances of me seeing things about him that were in line with what I wanted (One which was so niche I thought at the time it had to be God)  (Character traits ect) and It was so weird 🤣 Anyways I never pursued that because I didn’t like one of his friends and I was too young to date, but I still think about it sometimes and wonder like… what on earth.

Ok what was I getting at here…? XD

Oh yeah, he got his ears pierced at some point and I totally freaked out.

I mean, if I dated a guy who was too manly, he might not want to have a tea party with me! That would be terrible!

Lol…everyone has different opinions

First we had a debate about Bucky’s ✨magnificent✨ hair and looks, and now we’re talking about whether Steve looks better with or without a beard!!!

The past few days have made me laugh so much 😂😂

XD me too. Me too. And even when Bucky’s hair is greasy or whatever, it looks so good on him I’ll still defend it.

Sure do!!! XXD I honestly don’t mind too much, as long as they don’t do it when other people are around, y’know? 😅😳

XD

Lol, that’s funny about you and your mom XXXXD

Yeah 😅😅

What if we’re even worse tho????????

Oh, I don’t think we’re worse. They had the whole beard debacle over one of my sisters friends characters (If he’s in jail, he would grow a beard. Is that cursed? Well if it looks like Henry Cavils… maybe it’s ok.) (Ok but he’s anime style, and anime boys don’t have beards. ) Anyways, it was chaotic, I heard the whole thing from my sister and because I follow her friends online XD.

😂😂😂

We’re also a bunch of Marvel fanatics, lol XXD

Yep.

You’re soooooo welcome!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖

<33

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 I don’t actually think so, I just watch my brother play whenever we’re over at my cousins’ house or at the neurodivergent awareness game nights I go to that are sponsored by a nearby university.

Next I time I go there though, I’m going to try it out and kick some tails.

Who’s Ike again? I think I remember him, but his appearance sadly eludes my memory. I remember Link for sure.

Anonymous

@keilah-h Ooh, hope you have fun!!! Go beat everyone there, girl!!! 🤜🤛

This is Ike!!! (i don’t play his games, but he’s a great fighter in Smash!!)

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings

XD ok ok he might have a little bit of a baby face, but it’s so cute Idc.

You can’t handle feminine guys?! XD

Lol, this is so funny. You need manly men.

Lol…welll, I didn’t say it wasn’t cute, but…he just looks better in a beard since he looks manlier 😂

No, I cannot, girl…I legit cannot XXXD

Yessss, I doooooooo. 🤣🤣 I need a guy that looks manlier and a guy that isn’t afraid to do some hard work, alright? XXD

Tbh I kinda like feminine guys, not if it’s too far though. Motive is everything. I used to kinda like the kpop look you’know… (I’m going to assume you thoroughly dislike kpop aesthetic, it’s kinda opposite of manly man) Honestly being around you and listening to you rave over Bucky (I’ve liked long hair on guys for awhile though, that’s not new) and Steve might have swayed me a little bit… I used to say I didn’t like beards on guys and hear I am vouching for Steves…. XD

kpop guys look like girls…ok?? XXD Not to be rude, but they look like girls, lol.

Mwahahahahahaaaaa…glad I could sway you….

XXXXD

Lol, that’s funny about the guy!!! 😂😂

I mean, if I dated a guy who was too manly, he might not want to have a tea party with me! That would be terrible!

LOL 🤣 I meannn, probably true… XXD

XD me too. Me too. And even when Bucky’s hair is greasy or whatever, it looks so good on him I’ll still defend it.

It’s been sooo much fun. XXD EXACTLY!!!!!! He looks so good with his hair and beard together ✨✨

Oh, I don’t think we’re worse. They had the whole beard debacle over one of my sisters friends characters (If he’s in jail, he would grow a beard. Is that cursed? Well if it looks like Henry Cavils… maybe it’s ok.) (Ok but he’s anime style, and anime boys don’t have beards. ) Anyways, it was chaotic, I heard the whole thing from my sister and because I follow her friends online XD.

That is absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Oooh, looks cool!

He’s cartoony, but not so much anime-y he looks ridiculous. I like it.

And trust me, the only games I’ve played that features in Smash are Minecraft, the Mario games, and Pac-Man.

Oh, and if you want to see something funny, look up Snake’s codec conversation cutscenes for Super Smash Bros. They’re short scenes depicting him talking with his commanders about the character he’s currently fighting, and they’re hilarious.

For example, apparently he has a crush on Samus?? (if you remember her) Which made me laugh so hard because interdimensional romance is my thing, and it made me want to write a Smash fanfic solely to test out that ship (among other things).

He also wanted to eat Yoshi for some reason, which has something to do with the fact that in his games you can hunt and eat small animals if you have to and it restores your health.

I have a link to a youtube video depicting those scenes if you’re comfortable with that.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

I’m actually using a modified version of Snake for one of the RPs to be honest. It’s his appearance in the first fanfic I stuck him in.

That’s what makes a character official on my “I really like them” list…….when they appear in a fanfiction. He was initially just a side character who lived and died long ago and appears only through the statue of himself he created, but now he has his own prequel to star in.

Anonymous

@keilah-h Ooh, nice about the fanfic stuff!!!

Lol, those videos sound hilarious! I think I’ve watched them before?? It was a long time ago, but I vaguely remember something like that, lol.

Welll, I’ve PLAYED Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda, and I’ve also played Pokémon, but I don’t play any of those things anymore bc of things that were in them that I didn’t feel comfortable with, and now I mostly play Mario, Sonic, and other random games.

I used to absolutely be OBSESSED with Sonic, lol..😂😂

and i actually can’t wait until Sonic The Hedgehog 3 comes out…but only bc of Shadow…I love me a traumatized edgy boi XXD

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

Lol…welll, I didn’t say it wasn’t cute, but…he just looks better in a beard since he looks manlier 😂

No, I cannot, girl…I legit cannot XXXD

XDXD

Yessss, I doooooooo. 🤣🤣 I need a guy that looks manlier and a guy that isn’t afraid to do some hard work, alright? XXD

XD ok yeah, he’s gotta be tough enough to stuff (The chicken) Bucky into the oven next time he attacks your mom.

kpop guys look like girls…ok?? XXD Not to be rude, but they look like girls, lol.

Lol no you’re not being rude, that’s honestly true. I’ll say that there’s aspects of the style I appreciate, but yeah I wouldn’t date a kpop guy.

Mwahahahahahaaaaa…glad I could sway you….

XXXXD

XD 😂

Lol, that’s funny about the guy!!! 😂😂

🤣

LOL 🤣 I meannn, probably true… XXD

Ok, but what a tragedy. If I’m going to buy a fancy Victorian style dress I’d better have a chivalrous man willing to dress up with me and drink tea and eat cookies. And then have a photo shoot in the lilac bushes.

(Ok side note, Bucky with a teacup in his metal hand would be such a comic sight)

It’s been sooo much fun. XXD EXACTLY!!!!!! He looks so good with his hair and beard together ✨✨

Yussss it looks so good

That is absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂🤣🤣

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Viewing 15 posts - 2,596 through 2,610 (of 6,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >