The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,476 through 2,490 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@mineralizedwritings Blue eyes are still really cool.

I think my grandpa has hazel eyes?? Mine were almost the same color when I was a baby, but they turned brown shortly afterward. I would’ve loved to have kept it, but I suppose my body thought otherwise lol.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2973

@keilah-h

You know it never really occurred to me that somebody would like guys based on their eye color, it’s all about the hair for me XD

Oh and fashion sense. Very important.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Smiley
        @smiley
          • Total Posts: 2210

@mineralizedwritings

What?! Eyes are probably the most important part, I like hazel eyes XD

@everyone-in-the-Bucky-debate

So uh… He’s decent XD I’m a huge Peter Parker fan XD (not Tom Holland) Peter Parker there’s a difference XD Yes I have a crush on a fictional character (i have a issue, I’m aware)

Also is it normal to have a crush on a character you wrote? or does that make you insane?

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
          -Thorne

whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 3144

@smiley

Maybe… a little insane? XD I mean, the character is an extension of you, basically.

“Everything is a mountain”

Smiley
            @smiley

@whalekeeper

So… I’m falling in love with myself? Hmmmm…. *gives that some thought* Okay I’m insane

Does that really matter,

Nope!

XD

-Thorne

whaley
              @whalekeeper

@smiley

O.O

I am concerned for your mental health now, Miley

Smiley
                @smiley

@whalekeeper

I’m kidding

the character that I’ve fallen in love with is heavily base on Peter Parker XD So it actually makes sense,

but he’s also very different from Peter Parker, but he doesn’t have anything in common with me

-Thorne

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@smiley

What?! Eyes are probably the most important part, I like hazel eyes XD

Whaaaaa?! I always look at hair. I mean if a guy has particularly piercing eyes, I notice, but other than that I don’t care.

@everyone-in-the-Bucky-debate

So uh… He’s decent XD I’m a huge Peter Parker fan XD (not Tom Holland) Peter Parker there’s a difference XD Yes I have a crush on a fictional character (i have a issue, I’m aware)

I mean it happens to the best of us lol… I though tit was weird until I realized how many other people it’s happened to.

Also is it normal to have a crush on a character you wrote? or does that make you insane?

Yeah yeah…

Ok Miley, here’s the deal. I’ve had a crush on every guy character I’ve written that’s within 5 years of my age at some point in time. 😨

You’re not insane. XD

I draw my characters though, and so I tend to design them to be as attractive as possible within reason… who wouldn’t?! Even though some of them are partially base off of me, it’s different because it’s more of a crush on their character design, which is some kind of combination of all the real life guys I’ve liked… so yeah.

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings

My sister agreed that his hair does look really nice there but still doesn’t think he’s cute. I mean she doesn’t like guys with facial hair so I suppose that’s one of the issues 🤣

Lol…I actually love guys with facial hair, so…again, can’t understand that XXD

Oh yeah! Happy fourth! My condo is having a barbecue together later today.

Aww, hope you had fun!!! ❤️🤍💙

I saw this clip from tfatws the other day of Bucky at Sam’s family’s cookout, literally so cute him playing with the kids 😭 and having them hanging off his arm while he talks to sam’s sister 🤣

AHHH, I KNOWWWWW, I LOVE THAT SCENE SOOOO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Anonymous

@euodia-vision @smiley (lol, Miley. 🤣🤣🤣) @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Okay y’all, first things first, it’s not bad to have short-lived crushes on fictional characters or even actors, so long as it doesn’t control you, y’know. My mom told me once that, especially having celebrity crushes, is normal, alright? So let’s not judge anyone that has crushes on fictional characters or actors, alright? XXXD

Second, you’re free to have your own opinions, but I find both Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes cute, and I find nothing wrong with that 😂

But everyone is free to have their opinions, as it is freedom of speech.

*releases Whaley from jail*

Also, as for what Min and Keilah were talking about…I’m attracted (when it comes to looks) to both hair and eyes, lol. I find brown or blonde hair attractive, and I like blue, green, or brown eyes probably the most, lol.

(and yes, Bucky has blue eyes)

Also, Min, my eyes are hazel too!!! Depending on the lighting and my mood they change color a bit, which I’ve always found really cool 😎

Anonymous

@zemira I love it. So sad, but also so powerful, y’know? ❤️❤️❤️

And I DEFINETELY think YA or even Adult would be best for that story, as it handles a lot of hard things, but still, I love the idea!!!

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision
                            • Total Posts: 1308

@freedomwriter76

I briefly skimmed stuff and saw YOU GOT A PUPPY!!!!!! SO EXCITING! We’re actually thinking about getting a great pyrenes puppy sometime soon… did you get yours to protect your chickens?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision
                              • Total Posts: 1308

@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Oh my, this is quite the debacle…

THEY ARE THROWING ME IN JAIL, JUST because I think BUCKY is AVERAGE

*chokes* HOW DARE YOU ALL DO THIS TO POOR WHALEY! *looks back at why whaley was thrown in jail in the first place* …oh, WHALEY HOW DARE YOU EVER SAY SUCH A THING! It is heresy!

Hair?? Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh…

It’s greasy.

*chokes again* I mean… guys, she does have a point… his hair is definitely mangled and greasy most of the time but I love him for it. 😂

I’m just gonna say, I love Bucky. He definitely wasn’t attractive to me for a while (well actually I take that back, the first movie I saw him in was The First Avenger and I LOVED 1942 BUCKY, so I think 1942 bucky influenced my thoughts on 21st-century bucky).

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings

Weeeeeelll I guess maybe this whole crush thing seems weird to me, because I’m pretty certain I’ve never had a full-fledged crush in my life 😂

My mum describes it as “butterflies in the stomach” and “sudden warmth of adrenaline”

And I’m like… 😶 “Whaaaaa… Literally…?”

I’ve really liked boys, and wanted to be besties with them (I even get along better with guys sometimes, especially on teen vacation trips), but… yeah, I just don’t get it yet.

Maybe it’s because everyone says I’m too emotionally aware\analytical? I don’t run into feelings like that, without being careful and purposeful.

And therefore fictional crushes seem even more ‘out there.’ I sometimes love characters strongly…

But like, DUDE, how can you have a CRUSH on a fictional character when you KNOW they’re fictional?? Like, you love them as a concept?? Like a “I want my future boyfriend to be just like this”?? Because can your brain really react to an imaginary thing with a crush?

And celebrity crushes? Honestly I don’t approve of those because it’s a purely chemical thing in your brain. 🤔 It’s not like you know that person and spend time with them – it’s your mind’s reaction to an attractive person, not real love.

But yeah I agree, it seems to be normal to have celebrity crushes. I knew a girl once who giggled over pics of Draco Malfoy. I was like, ” girl, he’s a stinky little ferret.” And she was like, “but he’s preeeeeeetty!!!”

😳

Like Freedom said, tho, I’m not going to judge, because apparently it’s a normal phase for y’all 😂😂 If you can’t help it, you can’t help it, haha.

*Pats you all on the head*

There there. I will watch over your craziness. ❤❤❤

Note: I like boys with brown eyes (just aesthetically, makes them look more friendly), and I have dark brown eyes, like hot chocolate shade? Something like that.

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@whalekeeper

Lol that’s interesting!

I mean God calls some people to singleness, and others to marriage. My sister has known people who have never had a crush in their life, and she said it’s hard on them because they can’t participate in the girly conversations to the same extent. It’s different for everyone I guess.

I mean I had my first kinda crush in 2nd grade, and have had one almost every year since. Maybe not 3rd, but definitely 4th. The guys best freind (also my freind) found out 😨 and tried to signel it to him in class. XD I just tied my shoe again and pretended nothing happened….

And I meaan in the 10th grade I had a crush so bad I couldn’t look the guy in the eyes while he was talking to me… XD

Idk how to describe a fictional crush, but it’s a ‘if I met that guy irl I would have a crush on him’ kind of thing. For instance,  guy in a book who is super sweet and caring, has the kind of hair I like ect, I might have a fictional crush on him.

Just cuz you have a crush on somebody doesn’t mean you would date them lol. I mean let’s be honest, even if I think Bucky is cute he has trauma, has been brainwashed… yeah I wouldn’t date him even if we were the same age.

Both my sister and I have experienced getting a immediate crush on somebody just when seeing them, that’s pretty similar to a celebrity crush. For instance one time I was in the grocery store and saw a teenage boy about my age, and I just had to try and not look at him 😂 because he was so cute XD

Viewing 15 posts - 2,476 through 2,490 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >