Tell Me About Your WIP!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Tell Me About Your WIP!

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Gracie J.
    @gracie-j
      • Total Posts: 1789

@e-k-seaver

They can be quite darling at times. (And others…not so much.)

Just a little little.

@r-m-archer
      I’m discouraged to discover that I have the same personality type as Osama Ben Laden and Hilary Clinton.

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer
        • Total Posts: 243

@gracie-j Oof… Apparently I share a type with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. ;P I also get Audrey Hepburn and Ronald Reagan, though, and you get C.S. Lewis and Julie Andrews. So it’s not all bad. ;D

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Singer. Worldbuilding enthusiast.

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j

@r-m-archer You poor dear. (I’m definitely going to stick with C. S. Lewis, though…) Why is it that I also sound just like Adolf Hitler? You know, striving for perfection and always being right and obsessing over world domination and all that?

R.M. Archer
          @r-m-archer

@gracie-j At some point I’m planning on doing a blog series about what would motivate each of the types to go evil and, in contrast, what would make them an excellent hero. There are definitely those of all types who do good and who do evil. ;P I actually find it kind of interesting to see how each type’s different facets lend themselves to either side, personally. But I’m easily fascinated by human nature. XD

Gracie J.
            @gracie-j

@r-m-archer Ooh…that sounds like a lot of fun! Let me know when you get started on that! (What would you say that Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader is?)

R.M. Archer
              @r-m-archer

@gracie-j Will do! 🙂 (I actually have a lot of enneagram blogging stuff planned for the semi-near future, lol.)

I’m instantly inclined to say 4. Maybe with a 3 wing. I can also maybe see 7? But I think probably 4. (And a 4 would integrate to 7, so it’s possible that’s where the 7 comes in. Or it could be in his tri-type.)

Gracie J.
                @gracie-j

@r-m-archer Definitely a 4.

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
                  @william-starkey
                    • Total Posts: 634

@r-m-archer @gracie-j @e-k-seaver ? What is “enneagram”?

R.M. Archer
                    @r-m-archer

@leon-fleming The enneagram is a personality type system. There are nine types, with various configurations (as evidenced by my long ramble, lol). It’s my personal favorite, since it seems to me the most accurate and helpful of those I’ve learned about.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >