So… I exist.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE So… I exist.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    E. K. Seaver
    @e-k-seaver
      • Total Posts: 344

Hi. I’m E. K. Seaver, but you can call me Em. . . um. yeah. What do you want to know about me? XD

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
      ekseaver.wordpress.com

Charis
      @charisetter
        • Total Posts: 33

Hi, Em! Welcome to the Kapeefers (aka the only name we should go by)! What do you like to write? Are you working on any extended works (novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc…) at the moment?

A Very Tookish Hobbit (a.k.a. Fool of a Took)

Kathleen
        @kathleenramm
          • Total Posts: 635

@e-k-seaver

Welcome to the forum!

*tips fancy hat in regard*

Hhmmmm… What should I ask…

What is your favorite genre to read in?

Have you written many novels or are you just starting out?

Where do you live? (If your fine sharing)

When did you start writing and what made you start?

And most importantly… What is your opinion on chocolate chip cookies?

Oh, eerrr… got a bit carried away there, hope you don’t mind all the questions. 😛

E. K. Seaver
          @e-k-seaver

@charisetter, I’m in the middle of editing the first draft of my *counts on fingers* Fifth or sixth book?  Real book, that is… the qualification being that it was written on a computer rather than notebook paper in a six-year-old’s script.

@kathleenramm
            , Favourite genre is dystopian or fantasy, I’ve written several books (some novel leingth) I live mostly in my head, but sometimes I get pulled back into reality, and I like chocolate chip cookies best uncooked.

ekseaver.wordpress.com

Charis
            @charisetter

@e-k-seaver I have far too many notebooks with half-started stories lol recently my pet project has been to combine these into a single notebook where I can view them when (if) I ever finish the 5 I have lined up in GoogleDocs rn…

What’s your current WIP about?

Merie Shen
              @merieshenanigans
                • Total Posts: 38

@e-k-seaver Hi, Em! Nice to see you around here 😉

What sort of stories do you like to write? I’m assuming you write what you like to read, fantasy or dystopian?

~ always be a happy camper ~

E. K. Seaver
                @e-k-seaver

The site keeps eating my replies.

ekseaver.wordpress.com

E. K. Seaver
                  @e-k-seaver

Why did that work??

ekseaver.wordpress.com

E. K. Seaver
                    @e-k-seaver

@charisetter, I struggle with editing more than I struggle with actually writing.

My WIP synopsis is in the link in my tagline

@merieshenanigans
                      , hey! Yup, I enjoy dystopian, but like mystery more than fantasy. I also do nonfiction bloggy stuff at the second link in my tagline

ekseaver.wordpress.com

E. K. Seaver
                      @e-k-seaver

Haha! I hath figured it out. 😝

ekseaver.wordpress.com

Charis
                        @charisetter

@e-k-seaver yeah it takes KP a minute to load replies and sometimes you end up pushing the button too many times and it overloads the system, other times it posts it a gazillion times. It takes some getting used to lol

E. K. Seaver
                          @e-k-seaver

@charisetter I had the links to my blog in there and once I took them out my reply sent, so maybe that had something to do with it?

ekseaver.wordpress.com

Charis
                            @charisetter

@e-k-seaver Possibly. When I first started on here I had similar problems with sending replies but that was 3 years ago so I’m not completely sure if it is a new user thing (where the moderators are just taking extra precautions with new people) or if it’s the actual site.

@daeus
                              thoughts?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Charis.

E. K. Seaver
                              @e-k-seaver

@charisetter Ahh, that’s interesting.

ekseaver.wordpress.com

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
                                @william-starkey
                                  • Total Posts: 634

@e-k-seaver Hello, Em; welcome to…someplace in the intrevoid…someplace in the stratosphere…thermosphere…whatever…WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM.

WE HEAR AT THE AID KINGDOM PRETTY WELL, I THINK; in fact, even our cafeteria is great, so you don’t have to worry about things like that. I use to sweat a lot when I first got here, because I didn’t know if they had any refreshments or not, and I kept forgetting my lunchbox. I’d actually prefer to have at least one supply of chocolate crinkle cookies, but…we’re still working on that…Kathleen?

And the library’s great. It’s got a whole lot of books, so…yeah, that’s pretty good. Tall ceilings, multiple floors…you name it.

We’ve also got quite the café, here; to be sure, our coffee is great. It’s mostly French Roast and Verona. And it’s all FREE. If you want a latte, we’ve got a latte. If you want a cappuccino, we’ve got a cappuccino. If you want a Frappuccino, we’ve even got some of those (those are my personal favorites). We’ve also got a selection of teas, my favourite being Yorkshire Tea. The café and the library are pretty much one big section of rooms, so…it’s kinda like the Barnes & Noble where I come from. It’s pretty great; great air conditioning, too. And we’ve got music going most of the time, too. Not too loud, not too quiet…it all makes for a pretty great atmosphere.

We even have a taxi system.

And a publishing floor. And a market. And a Kingdom Pen merchandise store. And…okay, never mind already.

SO, what do you like to do most of the time. Yeah, that’s a good question. That’s a pretty great question, if you ask me…pretty great, yeah sure. That’s a pretty good place to start.

@kathleenramm
                                  Hey, when did you start getting all these fancy hats? Especially the one you’re wearing now, with the large purple feather. Where’d you get that imported from, anyways? France?

@e-k-seaver
                                  I just remembered a question: if you had to choose between living either in the mountains or at the ocean for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

@kathleenramm
                                  Can you look into getting those chocolate crinkles? I like chocolate crinkles…

@e-k-seaver
                                  So…besides the fact that you exist (which I pretty much figured out after a while), do you write poetry?

@charisetter
                                  Yeah, Kapeefers! Definitely Kapeefers. Do you write poetry?

@e-k-seaver
                                  Oh, and by the way, I like mystery novels, too. I’ve got around six or seven planned right now…which is kinda sad; I have other things that I’m doing, you know? Other writing things. And the like. I’ve actually got around a hundred novels planned, but I just haven’t got around to planning them yet.

Wait, @daeus is here? The king with the raspberry on his head?

By the way, people, if you haven’t noticed already, I just a bit bored.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >