Read through the Bible???

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Mission, Calling & Ethics Read through the Bible???

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Beth Torres
    @beth-torres
      • Total Posts: 328

@walkbyfaith

That sounds like a great idea! I’m on chapter 29 of Numbers, though I think I’m a bit behind. What chapter you on?

And @hanako, if you’re still doing this. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Beth Torres.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

WalkByFaith
      @walkbyfaith
        • Total Posts: 45

@beth-torres

Today I read Deuteronomy 5 and 6, I’ve been reading 2 chapters each day now since I got into Deuteronomy 🙂

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

hanako
        @hanako
          • Total Posts: 171

@beth-torres

Hi Beth, I am so sorry. I have not been as committed to this I thought I would be. I hope you and everyone else has a good time continuing to read. Thanks for letting me join, and sorry again for not responding to your tags.

"We don't play to win, we win by playing."

-Fellowship Bible Chapel

Beth Torres
          @beth-torres

@hanako

Oh that’s okay! Thank you!

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Beth Torres
            @beth-torres

@walkbyfaith

Hi. I’m so sorry, but I’m not keeping up very well. It was a lot to read and I was having difficulty with it and I’m going to drop out of the reading plan. I’m really sorry, I haven’t been following along and it was becoming a difficultly to catch up.

Or maybe we could try doing something like reading through the New Testament, one chapter day? If you wanted to do it, of course. I’m just not keeping up with the books in the Old Testament very well.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >