It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @aella
      • Total Posts: 160

@daeus @winter-rose @adry_grace @his-instrument @anna-brie @hope @hannah-c

Greetings fellow warriors! It is official NaNoPrep time, according to my e-mails, and so here I am giving you more notifications! XD
      My NaNo plan has changed, but I will still be fighting with you all :D.
      How is planning/plotting/outlining coming? Or general life if you’re a “pantser”? XD
      Excited to see you all on the battle lines!
      ~Hannah

Jess
      @jess
        • Total Posts: 575

I happen to be doing NaNo as well. 🙂 I think I am a plantser. I have the gist of my novel outlined, and I have several scenes written down.

Hope Ann
        @hope
          • Total Posts: 1092

I’m an outliner. I’m currently (supposed to be) working on basic outlines and characters. Hopefully I’ll have everything figured out by November 1st…

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Hannah C
          @hannah-c
            • Total Posts: 362

@Aella I had been planning on doing NaNo but now I’m not so sure. We’re terribly busy and my brain is almost in a state of perpetual fried-ness. I was supposed to finish editing my first book before moving on to the sequel but I’m having difficulty doing that. But if I do do NaNo I’ll be outlining and seeing how that works for me.

HC

Hannah
            @aella

@jess
              Yay! I’m gladXD.
              Oh wow! You have much more done than I do, especially as the only “outline” I have/most likely will have by November is a couple of scene ideas… *applause* Are you on the NaNo site?

@hope

Oooh! That’s the hard part, for me at least.

@hannah-c

I hope you’ll be able to join us, but I understand the busy… :). Let me know how that goes! I’ve never actually COMPLETED an outline for a story that ever got finished…

Jess
              @jess

I’m on the site 😀 My username is thesilent1 @aella

Hannah
                @aella

@jess
                  Great! I’ll go find you 🙂

Brandon Miller
                  @brandon-miller
                    • Total Posts: 42

Yay for NaNo!
                    About the time this was published I was planing on doing something in November, but I wasn’t really sure about it. After a couple weeks of outlining and prepping, I am SO ready for November to start!

LET IT BEGIN!!!!!

Hannah
                    @aella

@adry_grace @anna-brie @anne-swiftblade @daeus @winter-rose @hannah-c @his-instrument @hope @jess

Greetings, fellow writers! With less than two weeks until NaNo officially starts, I’ve decided to forget about outlining, or finishing writing up the notes on my edits of a friend’s work, and instead come here, I hope you’re all doing better with your NaNo prep than I am. Anyways, this comment had a point when I started… Firstly, how many of y’all are still planning on fighting through NaNo? Secondly, I was thinking it would be pretty fun if, at the end of the day, we could share our word-count here, but didn’t know if y’all would be interested, so yeah, would that be fun, or nah? I’m a weird human, I know, but I was wondering what y’all’s thoughts were and all that jazz. 🙂 Hope y’all are having a splendiferous day!

Jess
                      @jess

@aella I am guessing you mean posting the word count for each day in November? Then, yes, I could do that. It would be good motivation 🙂 I am kind of doing okay prepping. One resource I found very helpful for organizing random thoughts was stormboard.com It’s more for businesses, but the random thoughts for world building and such go nicely there.

Jess
                        @jess

(and the free version works great)

Daeus
                          @daeus
                            • Total Posts: 4238

@aella Posting word counts sounds cool. I am planning to do it, but it may be hard with all the editing and such I’ll have to do at the same time.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah
                            @aella

@brandon-miller
                              My apologies good sir, I somehow missed your comment! 😀 You’re ready?! Eek. I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready for it… XD

@jess

Yes, that was my meaning, unfortunately, I end up wording thing fairly complicatedly a lot of the time. Sorry about that!
                              And kind of doing okay prepping is about where I am. I have my first two chapters somewhat planned… and a general idea of where the rest of the book SHOULD go… But that we will have to see as the month goes on… 🙂 That sounds cool, and anything helpful I am always down for. XD

@daeus

Coolness:). Oh, editing… it always takes longer than I think it will. I hope you’ll be able to!!

Brandon Miller
                              @brandon-miller
                                • Total Posts: 42

@hannah-lowe
                                Okay so “ready” is a bit of a stretch. I was, I suppose, speaking more emotionally than physically. But don’t judge, I’m excited. 😛
                                I’ll probably be like ‘actually’ ready for it by December 1st.

Hannah
                                @aella

@brandon-miller
                                  Ahh, yes. XD. Who’s judging?! This IS KP, you know. 😜
                                  SAME! Because by then I’ll have lost all the sanity that I have currently that’s telling me this is going to be crazy hectic/stressful.😅

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >