Introductions

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Introductions

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Lavender Bleu
    @lavenderbookling
      • Total Posts: 19

Yeah, I can’t stand the smell or taste of it. I’m sensitive to smells. I actually recently discovered that they have some really good cocoa mix, so they’ve won me over for now.

I miss it sometimes. That’s great! Tae kwon do is awesome, it exercises pretty much your entire body, plus you get to punch people sometimes. I don’t have one favorite, but right now I’m into The Eye of the Tiger (no idea who made this one) and creature by Half Alive. I can’t remember most song titles and musicians/bands, though. I just collect music on YouTube. XD

My brother does cross country. He’s getting pretty good at it and practices with one of his friends sometimes.

Do you have a favorite Disney movie? Mine is Big Hero 6.

It’s nice to meet you, too!

Great success often depends on being able to distinguish between the impossible and the improbable.

Annabelle
      @annabelle
        • Total Posts: 108

@lavenderbookling

Oh, I’ve heard of the Masterminds Trilogy, but I have yet to read it.

Yeah, that is a variety of music! I currently play piano (also without a teacher). I enjoy listening to cello, although I’ve never played one. Have you heard of The Piano Guys? They do piano/cello duets.

I’ve heard of all the authors you mentioned, and I LOVE J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis. I haven’t read any books by those other authors, but I’ll check them out.

That is a great quote! I nearly laughed out loud when I read it! My favorite quote is kind of lame (especially compared to yours), but here it is anyway.

In the words of Jinto Queb, “Hurry, reading is fun!”

Yeah, I know. Short and sweet, right? It’s a quote quoted by a man named Oskar N. Reteep from my all-time favorite book series, The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson. Have you read that series? If you have, then let me know!

In the words of Jinto Queb, "Hurry, reading is fun!"

Lavender Bleu
        @lavenderbookling
          • Total Posts: 19

I love it. It’s a really good read, and some of Gordon Korman’s best work, and I highly recommend it if you’re partial to sci-fi. I would say more, but I don’t want to spoil it for you.

Yeah! I love Steve’s cello pieces especially. Celloopa and Me and My Cello are two of my favorites.

I’m always happy to suggest books! ^-^ I have some recommended reading lists on Goodreads because I can never remember titles. XD

I’m quite fond of it. XD I used to have it as my NaNoWriMo forum signature before they switched over to using Discourse instead. It was one of my quotes of the month on my blog, too.

I have to say that Mr. Reteep is right. ;D Reading is a lot of fun.

I have heard of that series, and since it has been highly recommended to me by multiple people it’s on my to be read list (after I finish the many books I am currently reading)…

Great success often depends on being able to distinguish between the impossible and the improbable.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >