Introduction to Power number 2

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Introduction to Power number 2

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Lydia S.
    @lydia-s
      • Total Posts: 399

@power

Welcome to the KP forum!
      Ah, a pineapple pizza lover and a homeschooler! I am also both, though I have yet to graduate. I am also a HUGE fan of Narnia and The Green Ember (#Helmer4ever), and I do enjoy The Wingfeather Saga, though I have yet to finish it.

Your story idea sounds awesome!!! I hope you find this forum and the articles and videos helpful in your writing journey. 😀

Elfwing
      @elfwing
        • Total Posts: 486

@power

Hi!! I know I’m a few days late but plotting just gets in the way sometimes and so do renovations on our 173 year old house we moved into six weeks ago XD

I am also homeschooled and have been all my life though I graduated this spring. And I love history, especially about the Aztecs and the Incas, etc. and the history of the UK and Ireland since my grandparents on one side are from England and Ireland. I’m learning Dutch. Do you know a second language? if so what is it?

And as far as writing I’m probably in the middle; I know there are plotholes I ought to find in my hectic planning, but I leave them til I’m done writing out the story which comes as I think of it for the most part, but I can also sit and tell you the names and lifespans and deaths of all the kings and queens of Kleineger since the humble beginnings of their now almost tyrannical empire and bore you with their culture and why they’re suspicious of anyone who’s not black-haired blue-eyed and why they have a thousand-year feud with the desert people— oh, sorry I’m stop, you get my point.

and as for socks mine always have only one hole each because I don’t wear them, so I’m sorry to disappoint you…

May dragons never eat your socks or your skittles and may your computer never die while it’s plugged in.

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >