I am will starke. i do indeed be him!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE I am will starke. i do indeed be him!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting
      • Total Posts: 1700

@will_starke I don’t really watch other stuff on YT besides piano, lol, so do give me a link. It would be mighty helpful to me.

@imwritehere1920
      Heh heh, so it seems.

Lately, it's been on my brain
      Would you mind letting me know
      If hours don't turn into days

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1379

@will_starke

#hasnoideawhatisgoingon #livesunderarock

Now that we’ve got that cleared up *coughs* hello Will. It’s nice to make your acquaintance! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen (whether or not you’ve been here before *coughs*).

Anyways, I like poetry as well! Do you write in free verse or something else?

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j
          • Total Posts: 1789

@devastate-lasting Gee, thanks. *wonders if one about an obsessive to the point of insane main character would be the one Lin chooses*

@will_starke
          Hey, you’re welcome, dawg. I do have a question, though. If this William Starkey is so cool, then why aren’t you jumping at the chance to claim his identity? I mean, I would, if I could. But I’ve already gotten on Sir Starkey’s bad side one too many times…wouldn’t wanna be there again. He’s been known to have anger management issues. You should’ve been there that one time…WOOWEE!

Anyway, enjoy those bigger and better things you moved on to. (What will that be? Twilight? You seem like a Twilight guy. Or, nooooo! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz! What a book! I starred in the film, you know. Best character of the whole thing. Since you’re not @william-starkey, I’ll let you try and guess who I played…)

By the way, you interested in a job? Now that I’ve purchased the deceased Sir Starkey’s manor house, I need someone to tend my gardens. Have you any expertise with black roses and chrysanthemums?

@imwritehere1920
          Hi, Lily! Been doing good! You?

YOU’RE RIGHT! He is definitely a Jim!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

@gracie-j *honestly doesn’t know because hasn’t read that much Jane Austen*

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

Gracie J.
            @gracie-j

@devastate-lasting Eh, no problem. Austen’s characters are generally more sane and civilized.

imwritehere1920
              @imwritehere1920
                • Total Posts: 92

@gracie-j

Hey!  I’ve been doing good (mostly swamped with editing).

Hmm.  I noticed that we keep tagging @william-starkey and mentioning him by name, yet he still hasn’t appeared to claim his identity.  I hope he’s not dead.  Or stranded on an island somewhere.  Or carried away in a giant peach….

Now that you’re the proud owner of a new estate, are you gonna hold an open house party sometime?

*also passes you roses for your lovely performance in the Wizard of Oz*

@devastate-lasting

Yeah, I never really read Austen.  Just cheated and watched some of the movie adaptations XD

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Gracie J.
                @gracie-j

@imwritehere1920 I feel ya, girl.

Oh, you haven’t heard? He died months ago. Granted, it was probably his third or fourth time dying (lost count of how many times I’ve killed him off), so I can’t guarantee he won’t come back to life at some point, but I just visited his grave yesterday evening and can assure you he is currently dead.

I wouldn’t mind being carried away in a giant peach, though. Sounds delicious.

Oh, I would simply love to have an open house, but alas…after the party @william-starkey threw when he first acquired the house, I wouldn’t dare. It was a frightening ordeal; I won’t scare you with the details.

*gladly accepts the roses* It was a lovely performance, wasn’t it? I mean, were it not for me, Dorothy would’ve had no purpose! I certainly had the love of the audience – they would cry out every time I appeared on screen! They did say boo an awful lot, but I consider that a high compliment where I come from.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Gracie J..

imwritehere1920
                  @imwritehere1920
                    • Total Posts: 92

@gracie-j

Oh, my condolences.  Shall I asked how you did it?

My, my.  Perhaps one day as we’re sitting around a campfire, you could tell me the tale of Sir Starkey’s first open house.  Sounds scarier than a ghost story!

Speaking of which, I just entered the forum and was looking to see who’s been on recently, and I came across the name *you guessed it* William Starkey!  *gasp*  I do think his ghost has come back to haunt your new manor! (My sister said that if she were a ghost, she’d haunt my cabinet and eat my cereal.  So guard your cupboards!)

Yes it was!  We need more characters that give the protagonist a purpose.

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Gracie J.
                    @gracie-j

@imwritehere1920

Thank you. *sniffs* This time? Oh, my. I can’t really remember…it’s been months ago now, and all the murders kind of run together after a while. I think this time, it may have been at that party…where I accidently dropped my pistol and it, er, went off. Completely by accident, mind you.

Really?? Oh…my…that is serious. I can’t have any ghosts floating around my new manor! Heavens, no! Ah! How am I going to call??

Ah, thank you! We truly do.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Gracie J..

ella
                      @nova21
                        • Total Posts: 604

@will_starke Those shades are dope if anything is.

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                        -gladiator, 2000

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >