I am will starke. i do indeed be him!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE I am will starke. i do indeed be him!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Will_starke
    @will_starke
      • Total Posts: 4

Wassup peeps.

This forum looks pretty dope, and I thought I should join it. I have never been here before, and I am definitely not @william-starkey despite being just as dope and handsome.

Anyways, about myself: poetry. yup it’s a thing I do.

And I hate pineapple on pizza. Don’t even ask, @devastate-lasting.

In my free time i watch unboxing videos on youtube! btw sub to my swag club penguin youtube channel.

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@will_starke *crying from mirth*

Are you sure?

Are you absolutely sure? Because you look somewhat familiar to me, heh. Then again, my facial recognition skills are pretty bad.

(Has everyone been stalking my welcome posts? Is that why all the newcomers lately have been answering this question? Is it? Fine then, I should come up with a new question. How about…)

Does a straw have one hole or two holes?

Oh yeah, drop link to your Youtube. I want to stalk it and hear your voice.

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
        @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
          • Total Posts: 133

@will_starke

YOOOO, wassup pal?! Glad to have you back, man. @gracie-j has been looking everywhere for you.

I srsly thought you got trapped in a cheeto factory. Those things are impossible to get out of…

Don’t you think that was a lil rude to @devastate-lasting? I mean, pineapple on pizza isn’t thaaat bad y’know?

@devastate-lasting
          oh, so we’re stealing each other’s welcome questions now? No matter. I also would like to know your opinion on straws, @william-starkey. Sorry, I mean, @will_starke.

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Pfft, I don’t mind. It was much more refreshing than people saying out of the blue “oh yeah, by the way, I like pineapple on pizza” or “I can’t stand this heathenistic ritual”. At least he acknowledged me, ay?

I feel like we’ve been stealing each other’s welcome questions for a long time now, lol. But isn’t that what welcome questions are for?

@will_starke
            Anyways, dude, what happened to you, man? @gracie-j really misses you! And you just like, disappeared and came back with those shades and that hat… Can’t find your website, either. I’m disappointed.

Gracie J.
            @gracie-j
              • Total Posts: 1789

@will_starke Yeah, what they said.

@devastate-lasting
              @not-so-secret-secret-assassin AM I REALLY THAT OBVIOUS??? AND SERIOUSLY GUYS MUST EVERYONE BRING ME UP AT EVERY INTERVAL???

I feel violated.

Anyway, back to @william-starkey. Ah, pardon me, just Will. (You sure it’s not Bill? You look like a Bill. *shrugs*) Anyway, good to know you’re not actually William Starkey. Because he capitalized his Is and rambled about David Copperfield. He was a good dude. Miss him. (Pretty sure that’s already been addressed.) *sniffs* Anyway, haven’t had any good arguments in a while. Oh, well.

So, yeah. Either you really are a totally different bloke…or Sir Starkey had a mid-life crisis, sold his manor on the moors, and moved to the hood. *shudders*

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Kathleen
              @kathleenramm
                • Total Posts: 635

@will_starke are you sure you are not @william-starkey ? Because I feel like if someone actually tried to pose as you they would try harder.

Your hat is quite exquisite I must say, the feather is a nice touch. Did you get it from the Walmart?

No pineapple on pizza? Hmmmm… well, you do seem like the person who would prefer grapes on their pizza. But no judgment, everyone has their own taste.

Also, I’m really curious about what type of poetry you write, I’d love to read some if you ever share online! Have you ever written a piece on the subject of Club Penguin? I feel like that would a very profound and moving poem, particularly because of the down fall of the game.

Elfwing
                @elfwing
                  • Total Posts: 486

@will_starke Hi! welcome (again? idk what these people are talking about @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @devastate-lasting, I’m newer on here sooooo) anyhow, that is cool you do poetry. I do occasional ones meself, but writing fantasy is my preferred getaway. What poetry do you write? Also, what’s your favorite color? if it’s pink then we will be enemies (not really, but you get the idea)

I just introduced one of my characters from a medieval-ish setting to a whipped-cream canister in a superstore *laughs up sleeve *

aaaaanyways, what are your hobbies?

Well, I shall take this opportunity to use my farewell I made up and don’t usually use:

May dragons never eat your socks or your skittles and may your laptop never die while it’s plugged in.

@kathleenramm
                  my dad works at Walmart XD and yeah, they do have some cool stuff there lol

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Elfwing.

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Linyang Zhang
                  @devastate-lasting

@gracie-j Yes. You are that obvious. *tries to think up suitable 1700’s romance novel to compare to*

Will_starke
                    @will_starke

@devastate-lasting

Your facial recognition skills are indeed lacking. I’m for sure not @william-starkey.

Honestly I have no clue who this @william-starkey guy is anyway. All I know is he’s super cool. One might even say he’s the coolest person on the forum.

And as for the straw thing; it’s a trick question. There are actually no holes in a straw, but rather 2 openings. I rest my case.

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin

You are mistaken I am for sure not @william-starkey, and I’m not sure I understand the whole cheeto factory sentence but it sounds cool.

@gracie-j

I’m glad someone understands That I’m for sure not @william-starkey, yes I am a completely different bloke.

Yeah, I moved on from David Copperfield.

Will_starke
                      @will_starke

@kathleenramm

Yeah. It is from walmart.

@elfwing

I have no idea what they are talking about either. I’m even newer to the forum than you! I’ve never been here my entire life.

I’m sorry? I don’t write poetry. I have no idea where you got that. That sounds like something @william-starkey would do, but not me.

As for my favorite color… Wait. Why is pink a problem?

Which brand of whipped cream did you give to your main character? Because if it’s dream whip, I’m gonna have a problem. (We are going to be enemies)

Wait a minute, I was thinking about this. You did pay for the whipped cream before you gave it to him, didn’t you? The fact that you specified “in a superstore” is a bit sus.

Hobbies? I watch unboxing videos and write poetry. I also participate in fancy hat competitions from time to time. That was quite the fancy hat competition we had way back when, @kathleenramm , eh?

Also, thank you. I hate it when my laptop dies when it’s plugged in.

Kathleen
                        @kathleenramm
                          • Total Posts: 635

@will_starke

Fancy hat competition? I do believe that was with @william-starkey, but were you posing as him during the entire competition?

If so, then it now makes more sense of why it was so easy to beat you. @william-starkey would never wear a hat from Walmart to a fancy hat competition.

Thanks for clearing things up about that.

Linyang Zhang
                          @devastate-lasting

@will_starke You still didn’t drop your YT link, dude.

Will_starke
                            @will_starke

@devastate-lasting

You don’t know my youtube channel? It’s pretty famous.

@kathleenramm

Fancy hat competition?!

imwritehere1920
                              @imwritehere1920
                                • Total Posts: 92

@will_starke

Hi, I’m Lily….erm… welcome to the K.P forum (or again… like @elfwing, I’m sorta ‘new’.  I mean, I’ve joined several months ago, heard vaguely of someone named William Starkey, but never met him… so yeah.. if you’re not him or are, then welcome!…. I think… *scratches head in confusion*).

Btw, you should know I do like pineapple on pizza.

@devastate-lasting

So it was you that started the whole pineapple on pizza thing! (when I came back to the forum, I noticed everyone was talking about pineapple pizza and what-not *wonders how long I’ve actually been gone?!*)

@gracie-j

Hi Grace!  How’ve you been?

I dunno, it looks like he’s going for a mix of Indiana Jones meets James Bond look… Maybe instead of ‘Will’ or ‘Bill’ he looks like he could be a ‘Jamie Jones’ or something XD

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Elfwing
                                @elfwing
                                  • Total Posts: 486

@will_starke

ummmm y-yeah sure, I bought him a brand that isn’t dream whip (in your dreams would I ever!) anyhow he got into it before I had a chance to stop him. After all he’s a lot quicker than his author turn babysitter (aka yours truly) who was at the time juggling orange juice and winegums and Doritos. Yes I have healthy food choices and no, winegums don’t have alcohol in them. Rest assured I paid. Extra. Needless to say; if you look at my list of top ten reasons you’ll see why Tyroll Trollslayer shall never walk planet earth again. -_-

*snorts * no poetry indeed!  and I quote; “Anyways, about myself: poetry. yup it’s a thing I do.”

and I’m glad you liked my farewell. *sighs * skittles are under appreciated. Like my Gollum voice imitation.

Also; you are either swapping with that William Starkey dude between paragraphs or you have short memory loss like Dory, or you have an excellent yet slightly confusing sense of humour with a good pinch of sarcasm. I choose the latter. *catches breath *

as for pink; I hate pink other than rose-gold and if i had my way I’d have everything in teal and green and blue.

also, a joke; a plane crashes on the border of two countries. On which side did they bury the survivors?

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >