Hi everyone! So excited to be a part of this:)

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi everyone! So excited to be a part of this:)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Milena
    @milena
      • Total Posts: 8

Hello!:) Honestly, this was God-send, I found the site randomly while looking for writing advice. All of you seem like great people, I’ve never felt so welcomed.

I’m from Poland originally, but I moved to the UK when I was just a toddler. I visit every summer though and have a huge family there. I’m glad you asked, I used to have cats, dogs, and a hamster but all of them have passed. Definitely getting pets again when I move out. What about you?

Milena
      @milena

hello:)!!

Oh man, I get you completely. I’ve spent so many years thinking about writing and not actually doing it. When inspiration hits me, it’s usually when I’m half asleep at 3 am, typing away in my notes app. Then I wake up the next day mortified. I’d love to read some of your stuff though, this is a supportive page after all.

*Drumroll*…I absolutely am a Tolkien fan. But when I was a kid, my older cousin used to scare me by telling me that Gollum was stalking me xD I’ve warmed up to the little guy by now. What are some of your favourites by Tolkien?

Hope to see you around here!

Milena
        @milena

Hii, thank you for having me:)

Wow, I honestly admire anyone who can write dystopian and fantasy. It’s also good to stretch your writing skills, get out of your comfort zone a little bit. I’ll definitely be submitting some of my work soon, though I’ve never done anything like this before and it’s both exciting and nerve-wracking.

Glad to know we think alike, and sometimes I can get the tiniest bit of inspiration from every film that I watch, whether it’s the scenery or a character quirk, etc. I’ve been inspired by a film called “Amelie” recently. It’s just so charming, capturing the simplest aspect of life.

Hope to see you around also

Elfwing
          @elfwing
            • Total Posts: 486

@milena

Ah yessss what is it with inspiration coming late at night???

my best ideas come at night XD

Oh fun! Tolkien is great.

HAHA oh man that’s kinda funny. Yeah Gollum is kinda lovable XD

I like the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings, and the Silmarillion and the Children of Hurin, even though its so sad

what about you? which are your favorites?

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Lydia S.
            @lydia-s
              • Total Posts: 399

@milena

Oh, dear, I am very, very late, but welcome to the KP forum! I’m Lydia.

Poetry is a lot of fun to write! I don’t devote much time to it, but I do occasionally dabble in it. What are your usual subjects?

I’m guessing most of my usual questions have already been asked, so I’ll have to deviate from my pattern. 😉

1) Who is your all-time favorite book character?

2) If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? (And, by the way, your username is super pretty!)

3) If you could meet one writer, who would it be?

Once again, welcome! Can’t wait to get to know you. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >