Hi!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Lydia S.
    @lydia-s
      • Total Posts: 399

@sami-eastwood

I’ll probably get there pretty soon! I know I have the order of the scenes pretty well memorized. Right now, the story can just feel very… blegh. I want to move on to the further adventures of my characters… 🙁 But for now, I must press onward. *sighs and casts a longing look at the future sequels*

Out of those three authors, I’ve only read from C.S. Lewis! I love his work, and my entire family really loves Narnia.

Oh, The Horse and His Boy is really good! Focus on the Family Radio Theatre did the entire Chronicles of Narnia in audio drama format, and The Horse and His Boy is extremely well done, Rabadash being one of the highlights. XD And I love the Anne series! She’s a lot of fun and really quite funny. Anne of the Island is my favorite book from that series. 😀 I have not read (and this might be the first time I’ve heard of) Under a Painted Sky! I’ll have to check into it. 🙂

Ah, yes, the one and only Anne Shirley. She’s amazing!

Yes, of course! So glad you joined. 😀

Abigail.M.
      @abigail-m
        • Total Posts: 1242

@sami-eastwood

Hi Sami! I guess I’m a little late in welcoming to Kingdom Pen, (sorry about that), Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Abigail by the way and that’s awesome that you have self-published, other authors on KP have as well 🙂 Ah, I understand completely about editing, have you ever visited Reedsy? They have editors and a string of other writing professionals and is definitely worth checking out:)
        As for my questions (I ask everybody these two XD ), what is your favorite setting to write in? And what is your favorite character type?
        I’m not sure if this counts as a disaster movie, but have you ever watched Everest? It’s sad in some parts, but I think it’s worth watching:)
        Anyhow, again welcome and it’s amazing to have you here at KP! 😀

Sami Eastwood
        @sami-eastwood
          • Total Posts: 12

@abigail-m Hi Abigail,

No worries about the late welcome, as I’m offering you an equally late reply. I have never heard of Reedsy but thank you for introducing me I’ll definitely check it out. My favorite setting to write in, assuming you’re talking about the physical author me is anywhere where I can see the outside view–preferably of nature. I love a range of characters, but the ones who come easiest to me are sort of snarky anti-hero types. I have never seen Everest but I’d love to give it a watch I’m always open to new movies even if they’re a little sad.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I’m really glad to be here!

“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” - Anne Shirley

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >