Hello

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    The Happy Bookaholic
    @the-happy-bookaholic
      • Total Posts: 61

Hey Anna! Welcome to the forum! Haha you’re probably the nearest person in proximity to me who’s on this forum, considering that Australia’s ‘close’ in relation to Singapore as compared to America. Drop by if you can, will you? 😉

Don’t worry about the writing. We’ll all improve slowly.

~Sarah

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

@anna-brie Hello. And no you’re not the first Australian. I signed up a few weeks/months ago. I am quite new to story writing and I certainly don’t write novels. 🙁 Scary!!! The most I’ve written is around a 5 page story. 🙂
        Where about in Aus are you? I live down in Victoria almost on the border. Isn’t Australia a great place to live??? (Sorry all Americans) 😛
        @the happy bookaholic I’m close to you too. My sister wants to travel to Singapore one day to see the Jurong bird park. (I think that’s how it is spelt. Correct me if I’m wrong. 😀 ) So maybe one day I’ll go with her and get to see you. 😛 Wouldn’t that be nice.
        By the way Anna, Happy Australia Day. “Advance Australia Fair!”

BlueJay
        @bluejay

@anna-brie You might get this today, cause our time will be closer than America. 🙂

Anna Brie
          @anna-brie
            • Total Posts: 312

Hey Tessa,
            I live just a bit north of Canberra.
            I keep forgetting it’s Australia Day. It’s not hot enough.

I was never good at short stories. Didn’t realize that my daydreams were good grounds for ideas and tried to write about birds nesting under the house or some boring topic.

BlueJay
            @bluejay

Wow! I have rels in Canberra. Yeah. It is so cold here. It was drizzling as we played a game of cricket and was overcast and not very summery. 🙁
              Yes! Daydreams are great for short stories. @kate-flournoy has been telling me that everything has a story in it. You just have to think creatively. And it’s working for me. Last night I had a headache so I took panadol and I pictured the tablets breaking up and becoming the good guys with swords battling the bad guys. White vs. Black. 🙂 And ohhhh….it hurt!!! Thankfully the good guys won. (How’s that Kate?) It’s a bit like the movie Epic. Have you seen it? The leaves become the good guys and the rot in the forest become the bad guys. It’s a battle to stop the rot. Great movie for everyone!!! 😀 😀 😀

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 3976
                Hope Ann
                @hope
                  • Total Posts: 1092

@anna-brie Hello. Glad you’re here on this, the most awesomeist of writer forums! 😉

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Rosey Mucklestone
                  @writefury
                    • Total Posts: 467

And Lieutenant Mucklestone of the army of nuts reporting. *salutes* G’day and welcome to Kingdom Pen, Anna! 🙂

Rolena Hatfield
                    @rolena-hatfield
                      • Total Posts: 405

A big HELLO and WELCOME to you @anna-brie! So glad to have you on the forum!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Greta
                      @gretald
                        • Total Posts: 450

Ok, I know I’m late, but welcome to Kingdom Pen @anna-brie! I haven’t been here that long, but I’ve already learned a TON about writing. 🙂 It’s an awesome website! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >