Greetings, Fellow Writers!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings, Fellow Writers!

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1379

@elizabethcan

Awesome!

Thank you!

Jodi Maile
      @jodi-maile
        • Total Posts: 138

@elizabethcan

I love Middle Earth, too. It sounds like such a beautiful place.

You didn’t tag me, but I can see you’ve got the hang of it with everyone else’s tags. 🙂

See you around the forums!

elizabethcan
        @elizabethcan
          • Total Posts: 11

@jodi-maile Yes, exactly.

Okay. I wonder what went wrong… but I think I got it.

You too!

Lydia S.
          @lydia-s
            • Total Posts: 399

@elizabethcan

Thanks! I enjoy writing it, though I’m taking a break for a bit. I have gifts to write… (Why I do this to myself, I’m not sure… *facepalm*)

1) Lizzie is awesome! “Obstinate, headstrong girl!” 😛

2) Oh, that is fun!

3) That is annoying! The file cabinets in my brain are overflowing with scene and book ideas, so I kind of get it. 🙂

elizabethcan
            @elizabethcan

@lydia-s

Cool! Oh, yeah. I totally get that. You gotta take breaks, though, so you don’t get burnt out.

Ironically, after saying I’m struggling with too many ideas, now I’m majorly suffering writers’ block. *facepalm* Oh, well. I’ll get through it. 🙂

Lydia S.
              @lydia-s
                • Total Posts: 399

@elizabethcan

Agh, no! 🙁 That’s awful! I hope you can get through it quickly.

Elizabeth
                @lewilliams
                  • Total Posts: 252

@elizabethcan Hello Elizabeth!! I’m…also Elizabeth.

*ahem* Anyway, welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!!! It’s so nice to meet you, and I hope you have a lovely time here. Now, for a few questions:

1. What’s your favorite cozy beverage? (Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, etc.)

2. When you aren’t writing or reading, what do you like to do for fun? (Do forgive me if you’ve already answered this :P)

3. Since I see you’re an N.D. Wilson fan, what’s your favorite book (or series) by him?

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!!! 😀

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

elizabethcan
                  @elizabethcan

@lewilliams

Hello! Good to meet you! I love your name. 😉

Now, to answer your questions:

1. tea! I like over-brewed tea, which almost looks like coffee. Yum!

2. I like to knit, practice calligraphy, run, and hang out with my family.

3. I love the Ashtown Burials series. Do you have a favorite book by him – if you’ve read any?

Abigail.M.
                    @abigail-m
                      • Total Posts: 1242

@elizabethcan

Hi Elizabeth!! I see I’m pretty late welcoming you, (sorry about this), but anyway Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Your genres are completely excellent and *high fives* another C.S. Lewis fan! Narnia is the greatest:) Have you read any of his other works?
                      That’s awesome that you’re writing a short story set in the Great Depression:D I love stories set in that time, would you want to share some of what it’s about? If not, I totally understand:) And a Middle-Grade Fantasy novel also sounds amazing! Who is the MC of it?:)

And as for my traditional questions around here… what is your all-time favorite setting to write in? Favorite character type? I ask everyone those two XD
                      Anyway, once again welcome, it’s amazing to have you here at KP! 😀

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Abigail.M..
                      elizabethcan
                      @elizabethcan

@abigail-m

Hello Abigail! (Sorry I’m so late in responding, I have had a busy week. But I shouldn’t excuse myself. My apologies!)

Yes, Narnia is awesome. Aside from the whole Chronicles of Narnia series, I’ve read the first two books in The Space Trilogy and Til We Have Faces. How about you?

Oh, thank you! Umm… I am kind of procrastinating/giving up on it entirely – I don’t even know why – but I’d love to share a little bit about it. Maybe I’ll come back to it sometime soon, we’ll see. It’s the story of a little girl, Eva, who tries to help a homeless orphan named Charlie. But her father collapses with TB and her mother is desperately searching for a job, so she can’t do much to help him.

Thanks! The MC of my Middle Grade fantasy is Gabriella Stewart, an adopted teen.

My favorite setting to write in would be… either the real world (at some point in history or occasionally contemporary) or a fantasy world I made up called Lineth.

By favorite character type, you mean the different roles characters play, right? Well, I love me a good comic relief character or an awesome sidekick.

Thanks for your kind welcome! I’m glad to be here!

Abigail.M.
                        @abigail-m
                          • Total Posts: 1242

@elizabethcan

No worries! Busy weeks are life 🙂 *cough* this late reply as well. Ooh, you’ve read the first two of The Space Trilogy? I’ve got those two, though I haven’t read them yet, I’m planning on it soon, (I already have over ten books that I’ve started now). But I’ve been reading C.S. Lewis’s Of Other Worlds collection and I think it’s really good, (tbh I think all of Clive Staples work is really good, he was an incredible writer:)
                          I love the comic relief and sidekick characters too! 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >