Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:))

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:))

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Grace W.
    @rebelutoinary
      • Total Posts: 32

@gretald I think you just listed all my favorites! Fantasy is definitely my favorite genera, though I like to read most things. Added to the fantasy list that you had would maybe be the Ilyon Chronicles, the Blades of Acktar, the Chronicles of Narnia, plus I really like Sci-fi ones as well. I guess in my mind I lump them together with fantasy, just because I like them both so much!

@clairec
      So why have you moved around so much? Sounds like quite the adventure!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Grace W..
      Sarah Hoven
      @sarah-h
        • Total Posts: 669

@Rebelutoinary I just came back from the first day of the conference. It’s amazing! Thank you so much for introducing me to this! I got connected with the leader of the Lichtfield Park group, and she offered to help train me to become a leader if I wanted! I am very excited. Today I just went with my mother, but tomorrow I will be taking five of my youth girls with me. I’m excited to see how God will use this in their lives.

Sarah Hoven
        @sarah-h

@Rebelutoinary The conference was so much fun! I took some of my girls, and two of them really liked it and want to get involved in a Bright Lights group. I am so excited for them!

Grace W.
          @rebelutoinary

Hi @sarah-h ! I am sooooooo sorry that I didn’t reply sooner! It somehow went to spam in my inbox. 🙁 But I am so glad for you and the girls! I am so happy, and I have been praying for you. Maybe sometime we’ll actually get to meet in person. Again, that is so wonderful to hear!!!

Sarah Hoven
            @sarah-h

@Rebelutoinary Oh, that’s okay. Did you hear that Mrs. Kirstin, the leader in Goodyear, will be hosting a leaders’ conference in January? Do you think you’ll go? I’m hoping to.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Sarah Hoven.
              Grace W.
              @rebelutoinary

@sarah-h No! I didn’t! That is so exciting to hear! My mom and I were hoping to go to the one in California, but this one is so much more likely! I have to talk with my mom about it, but I sure hope we can go. 😀

Sarah Hoven
                @sarah-h

@rebelutoinary Mommy and I were looking at the one in California too, but we don’t have any way to get out there right now, so we were very excited to hear that there’ll be one here. Maybe we’ll see each other there! 🙂

Grace W.
                  @rebelutoinary

@sarah-h that would be awesome! I hope so, and I hope we can go. I’d love to connect with you further, you can reach me at thinkauthors@gmail.com if you want 😉 😀

Sarah Hoven
                    @sarah-h

@Rebelutoinary Oh yay! I’m looking forward to it. 🙂

Grace W.
                      @rebelutoinary

@sarah-h Hello. 🙂 So… trying to get in contact with you. 🙂 You can email me at the place I mentioned earlier… or, if you would email Sarah Spradlin at kingdompenmag@gmail.com …. she said she could connect us, but that she doesn’t have your email address. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >