Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 10 posts - 6,316 through 6,325 (of 6,325 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4743

@whalekeeper haha, tell him all my charries say “you’re welcome”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ellette Giselle
      @ellette-giselle
        • Total Posts: 1103

@rae

i was joking, lol.

however, reading from the page number i mentioned would be best if he wants to understand the current fight. If not, then he can just keep an eye out and jump in wherever.

@raxforge

if you want to throw a character give us a description and a face claim or drawing if you have one.

like I mentioned to Rae, if you want to understand the fight, read what I told you to. Otherwise, just keep an eye out and introduce your character in a scene that looks interesting.

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Andrew McLaurin
        @raxforge
          • Total Posts: 19

*Door slams open*

A tall, built dude with a biker jacket and cargo pants walks in. The back of his hands are tattooed with fire. His grey hair is tied back in a manbun, though his face is young. His eyes, the color of the topical sea. Smirking, he says, “‘Sup, who am I fighting?”

"Everything is better when you have cheese."

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@raxforge cool, what’s his name? When you roleplay as him, you’ll put his name in bold above whatever you’ve written for him.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 3566

@whalekeeper

*Chase’s eyes go bluish green under the shade of his hooddie and he smiles*

@ellette-giselle
              @koshka

Alpha

“Silvia, isn’t it?” Alpha froze. He had been walking away from where Nar was, when he heard the question coming from the hall ahead. Usually, it wouldn’t have bothered him but he hated that voice. It reminded him of the voice of Grathmere’s right hand man, that powerful slyiad. Stars, he hated that voice. Alpha pressed himself against the wall, listening.

“Come, my dear,” the voice continued, “It’s time for you to come with me. Your brother and I have a lot to talk about and I think you’re presence would make the conversation so much… nicer”

Alpha bristled. He didn’t like that tone either. He peered slyly around the corner, seeing the reaction of the girl the man was talking to. She didn’t know him, she didn’t like him.

In an instant, Alpha swung into the hallway, a knife flying through the air. It embedded itself within the man’s shoulder, near his arteries.

Alpha ran forward before the man could recover, grabbing the girl and pushing her ,rather roughly, behind him. Alpha used the implants under his skin to pull the knife back towards him. Grabbing it, he readied for combat. “Back down,” he growled, “or your heart will know the feel of steal!” A true murderous gaze flickered in Alpha’s eyes. He secretly wished the man wouldn’t back down.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."
              #BreakTheRecord

Andrew McLaurin
              @raxforge

@keilah-h Rax is his name

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@raxforge ok makes sense!

I’ll let one of the people in the actual fight reply to him appearing.

Andrew McLaurin
                  @raxforge

@keilah-h Thanks!

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@raxforge you’re welcome!!

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1560

@rae

Yay! Someone came to save my girl!

Silvia

So this was the man who had been tailing her. Her mind tried to shake free of those words blaring over and again in her head. They have Quincy. They have Quincy.

The Tail stepped closer, helping to clear her head a bit.

She took a step back, sliding a test tube out of her belt. Then she remembered what was in that tube. She shoved it back with a frustrated moan. She looked back up at a strange sound.

To her amazed horror, a knife had sprouted out of the fiend’s shoulder. A tall form slammed into her. Silvia stumbled into a wall, gaping at the fight that seemed to have sprung out of the air.

She felt a little sick, and a little intrigued at the same time. She scooted a little father down the wall to have a better view.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Viewing 10 posts - 6,316 through 6,325 (of 6,325 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >