Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 8 posts - 6,286 through 6,293 (of 6,293 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

I wanna jump back in, but I don’t want to write the twins… hm…

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
      @loopylin

Oh shoot Fel and Lo are still stuck on the roof

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 3141

@loopylin

I kinda made the decision without telling you, Marcel wanted to see if they could get down themselves. I was waiting for you to realize. XD

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 3141

@ellette-giselle @koshka

Marcel

You heard ’em, up you get,” Marcel sighed. He hoisted Quincy onto a cloud, which he kept tethered to a cluster of trembling feathers on his wrist, only inches away. He gave the stranger a meaningful look. “Lead on.”

“Everything is a mountain”

Ellette Giselle
            @ellette-giselle
              • Total Posts: 1072

@whalekeeper

We can’t go too far without Koshka. if she doesn’t like this then we can just ignore these RPs. After all, Quincy is hers

@koshka

The Agents

225 jumped slightly as the cloud appeared out of nowhere. After a moment he nodded to 229, who took the lead. 225 knew his companion would know the layout of the school after studying the maps. All he needed to do was keep an eye on cloud kid and Leo’s little brother.

225 dropped back slightly. “488, we’re bringing in an odd fellow with some sort of advanced tech. And I also have the boy. Be ready.” he murmured into his comm.

“10-4”

225 moved forward to catch up with the others, mentally planning death and destruction as he stared at the stranger’s back. Oh he was gonna make this kid pay.

But first off was making Leo pay.

One revenge mission at a time. 225 glanced over at the little boy on the cloud, and slowly an idea began to form. “He Quincy, do you have a way to contact Leo?”

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Koshka
              @koshka
                • Total Posts: 1555

@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle

(AHHHHH…I accidentally refreshed before I sent it in.)

This is so awesome y’all. XD

Quincy

He was riding a cloud! A giggle escaped as he flopped onto his back. In another moment he had yanked off his shoes and was waving bare toes in the air.

“I like your cloud.”

The grown up kid was babbling about being Lelo’s best friend, which was weird. Lelo didn’t have friends, because he had Silly and Quincy. The five year old grinned. He had saved one of Ms. Charlie’s cookies for Silly. He slipped one hand into his pocket to admire its soft crumbliness.

His fingers brushed something hard and smooth clipped to the inside of his pocket. The Button. Whatever it did, Lelo had given him The Button. If he got scared, all he had to do was push it. Quincy  flipped onto his stomach with a contented sigh.

One of the stranger’s voices broke into his happy dreams. “Hey, I asked if you had a way to contact Leo.”

Quincy stared at him, suddenly uncomfortable. “No. But Lelo knows everything.” He buried his face in a mound of fluff, muffling his stream of words. “He even knows when I not brushed my teeth. I don’t know how.”

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
                @koshka
                  • Total Posts: 1555

@ellette-giselle

Leo

He slowly turned back towards Rory with a sigh. “I’m not sure. Silvia just called in to say she’s being followed.”

Rory’s eyes widened. Leo nodded.

“That’s what I’m afraid of. I told her to cut and run, but that doesn’t mean she’s headed straight out. She’s good at what she does, but…”

Leo grimaced, smiled, and started gathering his things. “We’ve got to get Quincy clear. Here’s a jacket that should fit you, and a pair of gecko gloves should you need to climb something.”

He placed a large backpack on the table and paused, considering. Then he slung it on and looked back at Rory. “Ready? We’ll come up with a plan on the way.”

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@whalekeeper XD I honestly forgot they existed in this rp

Felicity

“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”

Felicity and Lois lay on their backs on the roof, watching the clouds turn pink with early sunset. They were in opposite positions, heads side by side, so that Lois was upside down when Felicity looked at him. The corner of his mouth twitched slightly. His usual smile.

“Oh, yeah? What will you grow?”

“Dandelions. They’re edible, you know.”

“They taste good?”

Felicity wrinkled her nose.

Lois let out a short laugh.

“Let’s call that plan b. I might have something better than dandelions.”

He held up his bottle of ink, still a little less than half way full. Fel was confused.

“I’ve been experimenting. Come on.” He hopped to his feet, then helped Felicity to hers.

He went near the edge and pulled out a pen. After dipping it in the ink, he handed the bottle to Felicity and began to trace dark lines on the back of his hand. Once he was finished, he held it up. It was a drawing of a thorny vine, branching off in several directions. As she watched, it slowly twisted and grew, pushing out new leaves and thorns.

Lois flexed his hand. Felicity flinched as black branches shot out, growing rapidly. Lois put his other hand in front of the vine, letting it wrap around his fingers. Felicity stared in amazement. She had never seen or heard of ink behaving like this, giving itself a solid three dimensional form. She felt a new kind of respect for Lois form in her.

Then, a moment later, the ink quivered and broke its form. It became like liquid and splashed back onto Lois’ hand, then returned to being two dimensional again, curled around his wrist.

“Ah, see…” Lois rubbed at his wrist self consciously. “I can only make it hold its shape for a few seconds. So we’ll have to be fast.”

I’ll do part two tomorrow. Anyone want to have a character meet them when they get back inside the building?

Viewing 8 posts - 6,286 through 6,293 (of 6,293 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >