Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 6,271 through 6,285 (of 6,293 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1555

@rae Sure! Although, if Ellette is concerned over Rory right now (he is kinda unstable at the moment [which is partially my fault, XD]) would you like to have him run into Silvia upstairs and end up in the same fight, just in another area? We could have them all actually meet afterward.

@ellette-giselle

That’s right, although Silvia wouldn’t know her age specifically.

Leo

Rory flew off the couch, stumbled, and collapsed to one knee. His eyes were wild with fear, blind to the room around him.

“Great blue stars, kid. We’re safe, we’re good.” The boy’s head snapped around at Leo’s quiet voice. “Rory, we aren’t out yet, but they haven’t got us either.”

Leo smiled a little and sat back down in his chair. He kept talking calmly as the panic began to fade from Rory’s eyes. The kid blinked as he stared around the room, finally registering the worn couch, table, and small kitchenette.

Leo got a glass of water for Rory and set it down beside him.

“Look, the One who put the stars in order has my name in his hands. It’ll be alright, even if it doesn’t look like it.”

Silvia

Something was off. That nagging feeling coupled with the definite readings on her tablet to form clear evidence. Her theory? Someone had found them.

It was time to see if this theory proved to be a law.

Silvia frowned at the small screen in her hands. Her lab goggles had left a red line across her forehead and nose. She absently rubbed at it as she leaned against the classroom door.

Bleeep.

A spreadsheet of data popped up on her screen. Silvia skimmed through it, her frown deepening.

She slowly squeezed her hand into a fist. Her ear buzzed as the comm unit activated.

“Leo, I’m being tailed.”

• This reply was modified 17 hours, 26 minutes ago by Koshka. Reason: Ato-correct needs to be pummeled

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

@koshka @ellette-giselle

If they target Quincy, you can be sure Marcel will notice and protect the whole class. I think he’s still nearby. That is, if Leo needs help XD

“Everything is a mountain”

Koshka
        @koshka

@whalekeeper

Leo could probably use help, especially since I’m not sure yet what he’s going to do…XD

Ellette Giselle
          @ellette-giselle
            • Total Posts: 1072

This reply was modified 3 minutes ago by Koshka. Reason: Ato-correct needs to be pummeled

100%.

@koshka

Rory

Rory carefully sipped the glass of water, holding it with both hands to keep from spilling it. His hands were still shaking a little. He licked his dry lips uneasily and looked about the room, still trying to registered the fact that they had indeed escaped from the Agents. How on earth did Leo do that? Rory didn’t really want to know.

His mind slowly replayed what Leo just said. “Look, the One who put the stars in order has my name in his hands. It’ll be alright, even if it doesn’t look like it.”

He slowly looked up at Leo. “What do you mean by that?”

The Agents

225 watched as a flood of children scampered down the hall, chattering and calling to one another. 229 nudged him and nodded to a little kid with blond hair. 225 raised an eyebrow. This kid was more perfect then he could have hoped for. something within his twisted mind could sense that such a child would be easy for a young man like Leo to become very attached to.

225 glanced over at his companion. “There’s too many eyes in this hall.”

229 nodded. “There’s a large room on the third floor that should be empty at the moment. Some sort of library or archive.

225 thought a moment and then nodded. Position the others accordingly. Then he straightened and carefully let a friendly mask slide over his face. “Time to go charm a little inferior.”

229 grinned.

Turning, Agent 225 walked causally down the hall toward Quincy. The boy caught sight of him, and 225 waved a hand. “Quincy! I’ve been looking for you.”

Quincy watched him from large, brown eyes. Such deep pools of innocence. The child had no idea what was coming.

225 reached Quincy and couched down beside him. “Hey little man, your brother Leo wants you. He told me to come get you. He’s got something for ya.”

(You can have Quincy balk right here, or if the Agent can win him over we can get to a better place for a fight. Depends on how trusting Quincy is)

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 3554

@ellette-giselle

Alpha is 19 in this rp.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Ellette Giselle
              @ellette-giselle

@rae

Neat. Rory’s sixteen, but he’s had an odd life so most times he acts like an adult and when he brakes down he seems younger.

RAE
                @rae

@koshka

Sure, that should work.

RAE
                  @rae

@ellette-giselle

Okay!

I’m still trying to work out Alpha’s personality. I know what it is in my head, but I’m trying to find the balance on paper. If you understand that.

Ellette Giselle
                    @ellette-giselle

@rae

Sounds good! Now all we’re waiting on is @koshka. She needs to RP to set up this battle.

Koshka
                      @koshka

@ellette-giselle @rae

I’ve got a ton of homework to get done before this evening, so I’m sorry if this is short. I’ll try to RP again tonight, but we’ll see.

Leo

He looked over at Rory and smiled. “I mean that the God who has the power to speak the whole universe into being, loves us and knows exactly where we are. There’s no reason for me to fear what’s going to happen to me.”

Rory looked a bit confused, but hungry. Leo smiled again as he stood to gather his things.

His ear buzzed. Silvia’s strained voice came over the earpiece.

“What?”

“I said I’m being tailed.”

“Great stars.”

“What’s going on?”

Leo hummed to himself in frustration.

“Leo? I don’t have much time to talk.”

“Look, act normal, but I need you to get out of the school. Look out for mean looking teenagers and stay clear of anything that looks suspicious.

“So we’re in trouble.”

“Maybe. I’m on my way to pick up Quin.”

“Gotcha. Anything I can do?”

“Don’t blow us sky high.”

She laughed and clicked off.

Silvia

Footsteps came ever closer. Her tablet kept picking up a single frequency, which translated to the same pair of boots following her around the school. By now she has a rough estimate of the man’s height and weight, the measure of his stride, and how many breaths he would be taking a minute. Everything pointed to a military or trained operative on her tail.

Much worse than a simple bounty hunter. She rubbed her forehead and quickened her pace. It was no good using her comm unit with the tail so close, but she still tapped the button every few seconds just to let Leo know she was still on.

Quincy

He cocked his head and stared up at the guy. His eyes gleamed with impish glee. “What’s the magic word?”

That’s what Silly always said when he wanted something, but apparently they hadn’t had a Silly to tell them. The two young men glanced at each other, their strange smiles tightening. One of them suddenly leaned close to Quincy. “Please.”

Quincy grinned. “No.”

The strangers came closer. So close that Quincy could smell them.

“Ewwww-” Quincy stumbled back scrubbing wildly at his nose. “You stink like Silly’s blown speermits.”

whaley
                        @whalekeeper

@ellette-giselle @koshka

Marcel

Before Quincy could be led on any longer, Marcel stepped out from behind his locker door. He took the strangers by surprise.

“I must be the worst eavesdropper on the face of the planet,” he said casually, hanging his head and looking through his brows at the strangers. “But it sounds like Leo needs his brother right now. Why don’t I fly Quincy there? Riding the upper hall currents is fastest, after all.”

Ellette Giselle
                          @ellette-giselle

@koshka  @whalekeeper

Rory

Leo looked tense. Rory set down his glass on the floor and slowly stood up. His calm was returning, and with it his wits and training. “Leo, tell me what’s going on.”

The Agents

225 carefully restrained his anger. He wanted to tear this… this inferior to pieces. He smiled up at the young man. “Leo asked me to take him, and I really wouldn’t want to worry him. He and Silva seemed a little on edge. Thank you for your help though.”225 turned back to the boy. “Quincy, I’m afraid no one told me the magic word, but you have to hurry, Leo needs you right now. He said it was important and you had to come with me. I promise I’m taking you straight to him. He and I are good friends.”

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

@ellette-giselle

Marcel

Feathers prickled along the nape of Marcel’s neck – a gut instinct, alertness. He played it cool. After all, this might not be a real problem. “I’ll come too, I want to talk with Leo.”

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

I’m not sure how tall 225 is, but chances are, Marcel is shorter since he’s physically fifteen. 😁

• This reply was modified 6 hours, 21 minutes ago by whaley.

Ellette Giselle
                                @ellette-giselle

@whalekeeper   @koshka

The Agents

225 nodded and smiled. “Of course, come with us. It might help Quincy trust me, though I’m surprised he hasn’t seen me hanging out with Leo. We spend a good deal of time together.” He ruffled Quincy’s hair. “Your brother is a smart guy.”

Inwardly 225 was seething. This kid is pushing his nose in far too deep. Fine. Let the impudent boy come. The minute we’re alone, I’ll slit his throat.

He turned back to Quincy. “C’mon, your brother’s waiting.”

Viewing 15 posts - 6,271 through 6,285 (of 6,293 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >