Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 6,211 through 6,225 (of 6,293 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3141

@rae Soooo is there something specific you want to do?

“Everything is a mountain”

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper

Wherever Marcel goes, there always follows cute small children and people having traumatic flashbacks.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 3554

@whalekeeper

I’m not sure, actually now that I think about it.

Library?

libraries are fun.

I would take Nar dress shopping, but I have a plan with that…which involves Alpha and rn, I don’t want her to see him.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

RAE
          @rae

@anyone

if anyone wants to meet Alpha, let me know. I’m gonna be taking him shopping for a tux after my next rp with him.

whaley
            @whalekeeper

@loopylin

He’s the patron angel of childhood, both good and bad I guess 👀

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 4721

@whalekeeper that scene with Marcel is the cutest thing haha

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
                @loopylin

@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper

idk why, but the girls are really hard to write rn. I think i need a break and they need a new setting.

The Twins

Eddie saw the frog shaped clock hanging on the wall of the classroom and jumped.

“We’re late for kitchen duty! Sorry guys, gotta go. Bye Leo! Bye Rory! Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”

She sprinted down the hall before Ellie could hit her.

The remaining twin gave an embarrassed wave to everyone before running off as well.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”

just clarifying: Ellie sees him as a friend. Eddie’s just being a goof

whaley
                    @whalekeeper

@keilah-h

Thank you, he tries his best.

@loopylin

I thought so XD

Marcel

Marcel went back to chewing, then checked himself. “Boyfriend?”

The little girls scooted closer and giggled loudly.

One of them crooned, “Do you want to… kiss??”

Marcel flicked a finger, and a burst of wind blew the kindergartner in the face. “Ask your dad first, kid.”

This time, Ms. Charles laughed. The circles under her eyes had lessened, and her voice sounded lighter when she spoke. “Let him be, children. He is a very busy student, and can’t be here all day.”

“Yep.” Marcel grunted as he stood up, a kid on his back, and two more hanging on his arms like boxing gloves. “See you later. Stay in school. Drink water.”

“Noooo…” A boy whined.

“No? None of those things are on your bucket list?”

“You have to play with us… You have to…” The kid on his back began to pull apart the curls in Marcel’s hair.

The guardian peeled off the cute parasites. He saluted to the teacher as he walked out, and jumped into the air, crossing his legs comfortably to swoop down the hall.

@rae

Okay, I’ll skip ahead

Hugo

Homework was not the bane of Hugo Angelo’s existence, but he knew it was for others.

“I want to read in here for the rest of free period.” The library had a comfortable common room. The tall boy settled in an armchair, his crossed legs jutting over the arms, and stirred a cup of tea. He raised a brow at Nar, waiting peacefully for her to make her own decision.

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1555

@loopylin okay! If you want to have them run into someone soonish, Silvia is currently trying to dispose of toxic waste, which could include the kitchens. But no pressure–I’m not great at RPing two people at once.

@ellette-giselle

Leo

He watched the twins scamper away, one hotly pursued by the other. Sisters. He smiled and shook his head.

A strange sound behind him made him turn.

“Rory?”

The boy had slouched against the wall, trying to wipe tears away with a shaking hand. Leo blinked and glanced back at the classroom. Did he have a phobia of paper frogs?

He looked back at the kid who was now pleading for some unseen thing to stop.

Oh.

Leo stepped back to give Rory space. He ducked his head a few times untill the boy’s eyes vaguely focused on him. Leo swallowed.

“Hey kid, what’s wrong?” His voice was calm, almost soft. “You need to go somewhere else?”

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

whaley
                        @whalekeeper

I have two characters to add for fun. However one of them comes from a family of witches. They are like Ghibli witches, if anyone is familiar with that – they are very fairy-tale. I understand for some people, that’s a knee-jerk, so I’m going to ask are people okay with this?

RAE
                          @rae

@whalekeeper

Nar

Nar watched Hugo stir his cup of tea, thinking absently about how cute he looked. He raised an eyebrow, and she came back to reality.

“I don’t understand why Alpha doesn’t like you. Sure, he doesn’t like anybody, but he usually warms up to people who’ve proven themselves not a threat.” She caught herself, nervously grabbing her hair that rested on one shoulder, and stroking the ends. “Sorry. Do I talk about him too much?”

Koshka
                            @koshka
                              • Total Posts: 1555

@whalekeeper

While I’m not really comfortable with some of this stuff, consider this: there was something called a demon earlier in this RP. There was an bad sprite thing messing with characters. There was an evil guy at one point that was once referred to as a sorcerer, if I remember correctly. A ghost has jumped out of a notebook. There is currently a villainess running around that a few characters have already called a witch. One of the characters here was referred to as a demi-god.

I appreciate you asking. No, I’m not particularly comfortable with most of that, but I also read Grim’s Fairytales, and Hans Christian Anderson growing up.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@koshka

I will refrain from using the character then 👍

RAE
                                @rae

@koshka

Yes, this rp has had a lot of odd stuff.

Just to make things clear, my villainess Jep may be referred to as a witch, but she is not. Rigere and Angere are, since they have corrupted themselves entirely, but those characters aren’t in this rp. Jep was born with the powers she uses, and Chase has almost the exact same powers, yet he is clearly no witch.

Her shape shifting is a characteristic of the slyiads and shyiads, a physical feature that is as normal to them as running is to us. And, like running, some are better than others. She also has a wind elemental power, which in my world isn’t magic but more of a trait like blue eyes. She does also have energy powers, which is the closest I get to magic without going sorcery. She rarely uses her energy, since it is energy and can negatively effect the user if they don’t wield it correctly.

In short, I do have witches, and I do have actual sorcery sometimes too in my world, but Jep is not a witch, merely a terrible person using their gifts to hurt others. She also likes a sort of witchy vibe, so she purposefully gives people that feeling.

Just fyi

Viewing 15 posts - 6,211 through 6,225 (of 6,293 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >