Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 6,121 through 6,135 (of 6,298 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3144

Hugo

Hugo blinked. He was a little at odds for what to say, so he tried to think of the correlation between her words and his own world, but the answer didn’t come. “If you mean righteousness is belonging to the right nature, then I understand.”

The project he belongs in is more focused on a neutral thinker’s point of view, acknowledging Plato’s realm of forms, if that makes sense? I don’t have a God-equivelent character like you do.

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
      @whalekeeper

@calyhuge

I’m going to pass this one, for now

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by whaley.

Ellette Giselle
        @ellette-giselle
          • Total Posts: 1087

@calyhuge @whalekeeper  @koshka

Rory isn’t even going to fight if he’s emotionally involved. He’s been trained to turn off his emotions and only obey orders. The only thing that will get him throwing punches would be cruelty to someone defenseless.

I just want some action. I’m lookin for a fight, but Rory has other ideas, so it’ll take some convincing. He’s been scared out of fighting by some things that happened to him the last time he did it. He won the fight, but boy were the officers mad! However, his protector instincts may kick in and override his better judgement. It’s a weakness of his.

I have a feeling Leo might be the same way.

Idea…… maybe the gang or whatever they are can mess with Leo’s little brother (not brother, kinda brother, whatever) I think that’ll at least sink Rory and Leo into the fight.

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

RAE
          @rae
            • Total Posts: 3560

@whalekeeper

I’m so sorry! I would have rped earlier but I didn’t see your post. Sorry.

Nar

Nar removed her hand, shrugging. “I guess so.” She could tell by the look in his eyes that he was lost, so she opted to not continue the conversational topic until later. It’d only lead to more confusion on both sides. She took in a deep breath, smelling the air around her. Then her nose twitched a couple times almost like a rabbit. “This place smells funny.”

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
            @whalekeeper

@rae

Ur good, it happens

Hugo

“Are you still smelling the dumpster?”

RAE
              @rae

Idr what I wrote in my last rp, so ignore if there are any inconsistencies/gap between events

Chase

Chase landed on the pavement in front of Jep, looking behind her to see Sef slumped in a booth inside the shop.

“Wh-what d-did–” his voice screeched from his bird’s beak.

“Your girlfriend’s fine…for now.” A black smile twisted across Jeptune’s drider lips.

Anger boiled in Chase, flowing hot in his veins as it did when his father hurt his mom in his childhood. In a way, it was the same scenario. A helpless girl Chase must protect and an enemy too powerful for Chase to conquer. No matter where Chase went, no matter what he did, no matter how old or strong he got, somehow he always ended up trying to protect others, and it was always him who would pay the price.

Chase took flight again, rising into the sky before diving down towards Jeptune. He hoped his speed wouldn’t give her enough time to cover her eyes or move before he got there. He readied his talons, but his tiny hope was vain and Jep shifted before he had the chance to get to her, leaving Chase’s talons scraping vainly against reptilian scales.

Each attack Chase attempted was easily thwarted, but Jep hadn’t even tried to fight back yet.

Breathing hard, Chase fell back, landing on the asphalt again. He felt his body changing, and with a sinking heart he realized his bird form had fallen, leaving him as a shyiad snake. It was better than his human form, but it heralded his loss of enough energy to shift.

“Turned into your filthy shyiad form have we?” Jeptune called, falling back into her slyiad form. She tanted him more as Chase looked around, desperate for some way to defeat Jep, or at least just save Sef.

The soda shop and the street had been cleared of people, except those filming the entire ordeal from a little distance. No one was near Sef, as long as Chase could slip past Jep, he could probably get to her and take her away again, if he had enough time left for shifting.

He was about to put his idea into practise when Jep turned to a bipedal scaled creature, standing around the size of a bull, ramming Chase with it’s thick domed head. Chase fell back to the ground, loosing his snake form immediately. Chase coughed, unable to breathe from the force placed on his diaphram.

Jep turned to her girl form, looming over Chase and smiling deviously.

RAE
                @rae

@whalekeeper

Nar

“I have no idea!” She laughed, adjusting the strap of her satchel. “It doesn’t matter, really. It was just a random observation. What’s next?”

That literally had no point XD

whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@rae

XDXDXD You know what… She sounds like me whenever I leave the house.

Hugo

“Weirdo,” Hugo teased. “Come on, I have to go into the drugstore for a teensy-weensy moment, you can wait out here and I’ll grab it in a jiffy.”

They were on the sidewalk now, and Hugo veered off into the shop at his side. He came back out with a couple paper parcels.

“Chicken and porridge ingredients – for something.” Hugo satisfied Nar’s intrigue for the moment. “We can take a side street route to see some fun shop fronts before returning, deal?”

RAE
                    @rae

Alpha

Alpha put his hands in his pockets as he walked down the street, casting disturbing looks to people.

He had nothing to do, and he itched to throw one of his knives, but resisted the itch, remembering how Violet reacted.

Violet! Dance! He should get a suit for the dance! He hadn’t brought any formal clothes with him, so he’d have to purchase some. Should he get her flowers too? He remembered Hugo got Nar some kind of pastry, were guys in this culture supposed to do that for girls? He should ask if he ever bumped into Hugo again before the dance, but for now, suit first. Alpha turned down a near-by street, thinking he remembered seeing a clothing store.

Suddenly, he heard screams. Alpha began to run, following the sounds. Soon he saw fleeing people. He inquired upon them, but they were too busy running to answer him.

Finally, Alpha rounded a corner and saw a creature ramming into a giant black snake. The snake fell, shifting into a teenage boy. The creature also shifted, into a witchy girl who loomed over the boy and smiled. The smile made Alpha uncomfortable, and the words she said to the boy would send shivers down the spine of almost any.

“Hey! You, Ugly! Leave him alone!”

The girl turned towards him, shifting to a slyiad drider as she issued a challenge.

Alpha cracked his neck. “Shapeshifter, eh? I think she’ll last…thirty seconds.”

RAE
                      @rae

I’ll continue with Alpha tomorrow

RAE
                        @rae

@whalekeeper

Ikr?

Nar

“Sure! That sounds like a blast…not literally.” She smiled. “I find this culture rather interesting.”

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@rae

Hugo

“You should know I am not a prime specimen of this culture, at least.” Hugo pretended to smugly straighten his vest. “This is a new place for me too. This is more futuristic, by a lot, but some of the places like the soda shop are more my speed.”

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by whaley. Reason: Forgot the heading

RAE
                            @rae

@whalekeeper

Nar

“Cool.” She laughed quietly as she commented, “if your world has a lower tech level than here, than you’d probably die from shock seeing my home! We even have managed a little inter Galactic travel…wait, if your home is older than here, have you never seen what space looks like?!” Nar turned to him with an almost shocked face.

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@rae

Hugo

“No, never been there. The space above the city doesn’t have same scientific mumbo-jumbo as in other worlds; somehow I think it affects us more on the ground than in the sky.”

He reached towards the sky with his hand. He vaguely traced the sun’s path, and left his arm twitching for a moment, as if it were held by someone much taller than him.

“It’s why they haven’t lost our minds yet,” he said, a rough edge to his voice. “It feels good to not know. Oh look, there’s a stationary shop. Want to get some study supplies while we’re at it?”

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 4721

@loopylin @ellette-giselle @koshka

where are the group at right now? Hunter could probably rejoin them.

I might also add another one of the siblings or something.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,121 through 6,135 (of 6,298 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >