Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 6,106 through 6,120 (of 6,300 total)
  • Author
    Ellette Giselle
    @ellette-giselle
      • Total Posts: 1093

@loopylin

So basically they are just stationary objects to be tripped over.

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@ellette-giselle HA

yes. I love that image.

I’ll rp soon hold on

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Ellette Giselle
        @ellette-giselle

@loopylin

🙂

whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 3144

@rae

Hugo

“You don’t need to know what an oracle is.” Hugo squinted, eyes sparkling, the way he did whenever thinking private thoughts. “You don’t know what a radio is either, do you?”

“No.”

“Mm.” The shadowy boy let out a chuckle. “I’ve never been too saintly. Don’t have a book, but I know how to be kind. That’s the best we have sometimes.”

Violet

Gage made a soft whistling sound, eye flickering with gold.

“Okay.” Violet put him away. “All the same, you know what I mean? I don’t hate you. I apologize for being so deadpan.”

“Everything is a mountain”

calyhuge
            @calyhuge
              • Total Posts: 71

Setting up for whatever I can do next

Katonia

Once inside, we had no idea of what else to do. Fortunately, we did not have to decide what to do, because Crispy, still a rat, trotted up. “So…” he said, “do you have that stone that breaks the rat curse on you at the moment?”

I sighed and began rummaging through my satchel. “I don’t think I- wait a minute.” I pulled out a large blue jewel. “I think this is it.” I set it on the ground. Crispy touched it. In an instant, without flash, bang, or smoke, he was a boy again. “Well, that was easy,” he said.

“Almost too easy,” Brian muttered.

Crispy, somehow still equipped with sword and shield, stretched. “Oh, that feels good. Now, whither shall we go?”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged.

On our way to nowhere, we told Crispy everything of importance that had happened to us since he had left us. It wasn’t much. Really we just told him about the dumpster fire.

“Well, while you were gone,” Crispy said, “I ate some of the little boy’s secret candy stash.”

“How heartless!” I exclaimed.

“It’s fine,” he assured us, “no one will ever know. Since I was a rat, I ate the wrappers too. Other than that, I decided I wanted to be human again, so I came to find you.”

I ❤️ Debating Theology
              I ❤️ Family Heritage
              I ❤️ Medievals

calyhuge
              @calyhuge

@ellette-giselle @koshka @rae @whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h @anyoneelse

Do we want to do a battle or something? It doesn’t feel like a good time but perhaps we could start prepping. Or even just something for my characters to do? The Society is getting bored, Kate and Brian have no idea what class to be in, and I’m not entirely sure how to RP without some sort of battle… could my characters possibly be invited into a conversation?

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                I ❤️ Family Heritage
                I ❤️ Medievals

Ellette Giselle
                @ellette-giselle

@calyhuge

lets do it!!

@koshka

I’d love to see Leo in a fight!! 😂

whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@calyhuge

I’m sure someone would be willing to start a talk. ;] Conversations are pretty much the status quo before any fights. I don’t know about everyone’s characters, but mine don’t typically get into a fight unless they are emotionally invested in the outcome. Again, that’s just me.

whaley
                    @whalekeeper

Aaaand see, Ellette is willing 😂

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1556

@ellette-giselle

Oh would you? *Raises eyebrows*

*Wondering how to get Leoron ready for this*

@calyhuge

If a battle is to be started, I would like to ask that the bad guys not be invincible. That was the main problem with the early fights: the bad guys either always won, or left the good guys with hardly more than a moral victory (besides the fact that nobody would let the thing end already…).

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
                        @koshka
                          • Total Posts: 1556

@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @calyhuge

I’m with Whaley. My current characters don’t tend to fight unless they have a personal reason for it (besides the fact that a real fight could put Leo out of his job and *backstory*)

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

RAE
                          @rae
                            • Total Posts: 3560

I think this will be unpopular, but we could have my still unfinished duel between Chase and Jeptune grow the involve other characters.

…yeah, that prob won’t work well.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

RAE
                            @rae
                              • Total Posts: 3560

@whalekeeper

Nar

Nar placed a gentle hand on Hugo’s arm, her red eyes looking directly into his, her facial expression without a hit of mirth. “Being ‘good’ is nought, if we aren’t righteous. Every act a human, or other sentient, can do is tinged with their nature, no matter how much it may not seem to be of the opposite nature upon the surface. You must be truly changed for that to change. Do you understand, Hugo?”

Alpha

A last shudder passed down his spine before he relaxed, though he kept a close eye on Gage.

“I understand, I believe.” One side of his lips twitched once. “Your social skills are worse than mine. Congratulations. I will we you tomorrow evening, mi’lady.” He bowed his head and a part of his torso, his right fist pressed against his chest. “Amena Yaye Florain.” With that, Alpha stepped backwards three steps still in his slightly bowed position before straightening and turning away.

I’m sorry the Gage thing wouldn’t work out 🙁 I thought it’d be great, having Alpha deal with a robot sidekick for a time, but when Violet mentioned stuff about what Gage had deduced…I felt Alpha get fearful.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Loopy
                              @loopylin
                                • Total Posts: 2334

@ellette-giselle @koshka

I’ll rp soon hold on

*five hours later*

Time is relative, especially when making YouTube videos.

He glanced over at the twins, wondering what to do next.

yEaH, Rory. I’m wondering the sAMe tHiNG

The twins

“Can we tag along?” Eddie asked.

“But don’t we have to-” Ellie began, but Ed cut her off.

“I’ve never seen the younger kids classes. Maybe we can write something for the paper about how they’re doing.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

calyhuge
                                @calyhuge

@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka

How about this: We start with conversation, get our characters friendly with each other, then the Society tries to kick some little kids and a battle begins

Also, definitely not expecting invincibility. I really wanted more people to add villains because I was sure my characters would get wiped out in .03 seconds. Most are normal humans, the three founders of the Society are only slightly stronger than usual (not sure how to make that happen), and El Burro has tranquilizers. That’s about it. Oh, and I may have Cole and Callipsa wake up and join just to add some spice. I’ll plan for at least my charries to have “casualties” on both sides, and I’m pretty sure the Society’s going to have defeat this time. They’re new at this – they have to learn.

But I’m cool with not doing that until we’ve established some good charrie-relationships. Kate et al can just walk in and introduce themselves. Any volunteers?

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                                  I ❤️ Family Heritage
                                  I ❤️ Medievals

Viewing 15 posts - 6,106 through 6,120 (of 6,300 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >