Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 6,091 through 6,105 (of 6,300 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3144

@calyhuge

It’s a valid concern, my dude, communication is key. You wouldn’t want to wear something green and have a partner with neon pink, would you?

@rae

I think Violet walked off, but I’ll figure it out

Hugo

“Coordination is out the window, then. I chose something red and black.” Hugo blew air out of his cheeks. “It’s the only tux I got, so I’m not changing.”

He ringed the bell, and exchanged a few words with the tailor. In a few minutes, he had the parcel and led the way out.

“Today’s been insane. Hours of classes, and every break was filled with people running back and forth screaming. And of course people expect me to do the same.”

Nar didn’t say anything, so Hugo continued. “It’s a thousand times more cheerful here, still. But I miss home. There’s something substantial about working to belong somewhere, instead of perfectly filling a slot.”

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
      @whalekeeper

@rae

Here we go. Sorry she’s a little cold.

Violet

“Thanks. Consider my memory wiped of your crimes.” She nodded, sizing Alpha up for a few seconds, and walked away.

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 3560

@whalekeeper

Nar

Nar mentally noted Hugo’s suit color.

“I’m sorry, Hugo, I don’t understand what that’s like. I’ve always felt like I belonged at home. And my life has always been filled with the blossoms of Laxor and Banor. I am blessed by Ehyeh greatly.”

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

RAE
          @rae

@whalekeeper sorry if I’m unwantedly dragging this on

Alpha

Alpha caught up to her, giving her a stare with his fiery eyes. “I’ve told you already! Throwing a knife at someone accidently isn’t a crime! I’ve even done it to an Emperor and they didn’t take it as seriously as you! Stars!” He also had a mind to instruct her on manners, but he didn’t often follow them either, so why should he scold her?

“Also, do you really hate me that much?”

whaley
            @whalekeeper

@rae

Nah ur good

Hugo

Hugo gave her a curious side glance. “You’re the spiritual type? Do you have a radio oracle or just family devotions?”

Violet

Vi pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. She approached Alpha again. “I am sorry for overwhelming you. I was teasing. Here.”

She put Gage in his palm. “I wouldn’t let you borrow my partner if I thought badly of you, would I? Gage is programmed with high surveillance and analytics. He already knows you are a foreign student, and he has already studied your facial baseline enough to know when you are confused. Maybe the subtext clues of other students won’t be so foreign when you have a guide. You can have him for the rest of the day.”

When Alpha didn’t take him right away, Violet slipped Gage into the young man’s pocket. “When I came here, I also misunderstood people. Still do, as a matter of fact. There’s no shame.”

Ellette Giselle
              @ellette-giselle
                • Total Posts: 1093

@loopylin @keilah-h @koshka

What happened? I lost my RP peoples. *sobs*

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Koshka
                @koshka
                  • Total Posts: 1556

@ellette-giselle

Not quite lost. Real life is just taking most of my time. *Sigh*

I will try to check back here and RP later today.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Ellette Giselle
                  @ellette-giselle

@koshka

Lol.

Monday is my day off because my dad has wonky weekends being a first responder. I tend to forget other people aren’t the same.

lol

RAE
                    @rae

@whalekeeper

Nar

“What are radio oracles? Sure, we have family devotions, and Service every week, but I like to talk to Ehyeh and read His Word by myself too. I love those parts the most.” She smiled.

Alpha

Alpha pulled the robot from his pocket, handing it back to Violet. His heart rate had risen as she explained what Gage already knew, and he didn’t feel comfortable with the thing. “N-no offense, V-violet. I-I don’t like th-things that s-scan me.” He looked away as he spoke, his body quivering as if he was afraid. His opposite hand that didn’t hold Gage had fisted, and the veins in his neck and arms pressed visibly against the skin as he vainly strained to stop his quivering.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4732

@ellette-giselle haha sorry! Just wasn’t on KP much this weekend. Usually I would be, but the past couple days I decided to focus my computer time on other stuff.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ellette Giselle
                        @ellette-giselle

@keilah-h

No prob. Like I said to Koshka, I have a weird weakened schedule, and I often forget others don’t.

Loopy
                          @loopylin
                            • Total Posts: 2334

@koshka @ellette-giselle

sorry idk what I’m doing with the girls. I’m running out of ways to initiate interaction. :/

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                            @loopylin

You can skip my turn

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Ellette Giselle
                              @ellette-giselle

@loopylin

But I love the twins!

*sobs*

Loopy
                                @loopylin

They’re still there. I just don’t have any ideas rn XD

Viewing 15 posts - 6,091 through 6,105 (of 6,300 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >