Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 6,016 through 6,030 (of 6,302 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle

The twins

Eddie glared at the floor.

“…It’s a possibility…” she muttered.

I’m not,” Ellie said. She eyed the dragon boy and the uncomfortable looking guy next to Ed.

“What about you two?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
      @loopylin

@keilah-h

XD that meme had me giggling

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Ellette Giselle
        @ellette-giselle
          • Total Posts: 1093

@koshka @keilah-h @loopylin

Rory

Rory glanced between the twins. “I don’t think I’m lost. I’m just confused…” he trailed off and found himself watching Leo from the corner of his eye. “You see, all the schools I’ve been in have been very… organized and grown-up. We didn’t have free time, we weren’t running around, and we certainly we never, ever dancing.” He stopped, trying to gage Leo’s reaction. I wonder if any of this sounds familiar to him…. 

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1558

@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle

Leo

The boy was studying him like an interrogator gauging his every reaction. Leo’s eyebrows twitched. He kept his voice cheerfully neutral as he replied. “Ah. Then this place must feel strange to be sure. But don’t worry; confusion is a natural part of processing. Not that everything will one day make sense, but the shock wears off.” He turned away to rummage through some shelves. “As for being lost, well now. I think I’d rather run into students who were lost down here, than some who were here on purpose.”

He gave them a chiding glance before he dropped the big-brother voice and turned back to his rummaging. “My break is up, and I have a few things to check into up top. If you come with me I can show you the fast way back.” His eyes twinkled as he slipped a new lightbulb into his belt.

Who knows, maybe they’ll see the intrepid maintenance man replace a lightbulb and save the school lab from a miniature nuclear meltdown. Assuming Silvia hadn’t disposed of the obliterated table in time.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Ellette Giselle
            @ellette-giselle

@koshka @keilah-h @loopylin

Rory

Leo’s reply was cheerful, and Rory wasn’t able to deduce his thoughts on the matter. He thought he saw something flicker there under the surface, but perhaps it was only his mind playing tricks. Whatever it was, Leo turned around and Rory couldn’t see his face s he began rummaging through shelves. What I wouldn’t give for five minutes alone with him and some straight honesty from both of us. Rory was hardly listening to what Leo said, but he could hear the tone of voice. Rory had never encountered an older brother before, so he had no idea that this was a very big brother sounding tone of voice. Chiding, yet there was a hint of a smile in it. It wasn’t just all orders, there was expression and feeling behind it, and there was gentleness.

Big brother or not, Rory liked the way Leo spoke. In fact, he liked everything about Leo. But there was still that nagging in the back of his mind. The burning questions. What is he doing here? He’s not a student, yet he’s young enough to only be a few years older then me. He has military experience, and it’s something he can’t shake. So what on earth is he doing here as a matinance worker? Is he a spy? If so, for what, and why? Is he a guard? If so, for whom? Does he have someone important here who he’s trying to stay close to? If so, who, and why?

Questions, questions, always questions. That was Rory’s life it seemed. A life on unanswered questions. A life of seeking answers in the shadows. A life of finding the truth and not getting killed in the process.

“… If you come with me I can show you the fast way back.”

Rory snapped his head up and found Leo was speaking to them all. His eyes twinkled as he slipped a new lightbulb into his belt. Yes, Rory really liked this fellow, and that scared him a little. I know nothing about him. I have to be careful.

As Leo turned toward the door, Rory had a chilling thought. This place has got me all muddle up. I’m so out of it that I’m not being careful. I’m letting that guy read me like an open book. Or at least, maybe an open book with water damage. Still, it’s bad. I have to be more guarded. I’m sure he knows much more about me then I’ve even guessed about him.

Koshka
              @koshka

@ellette-giselle

A life of finding the truth and not getting killed in the process.

The story of every character’s life in a nutshell. XD

Ellette Giselle
                @ellette-giselle

@koshka

Thank you.

Rory really pays a high price for the truth he finds.

Thankful at the time of this school that hasn’t happened to0 him yet. But it will……. in his book.

Koshka
                  @koshka

@ellette-giselle

*GASPETH* How very intriguing. I shall have to spy on this character now and probably get my heart busted but that’s besides the point.

Koshka
                    @koshka

@keilah-h

*Solemnly awards you with a bowl of raspberries*

For your research efforts. Enjoy.

Ellette Giselle
                      @ellette-giselle

@koshka

I’ll tag you if I ever post anything of his in the chat chat.

Btw, is Leo going to respond?

Koshka
                        @koshka

@ellette-giselle

Thanks! That’ll make spying so much easier. XD

I wanted to give Loopy and Keilah time to respond, but I’ll probably be typing up an RP pretty soon this afternoon.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 4732

@loopylin I’m glad lol

was worried I’m projecting my obsession with…..a certain character a little too much on you guys haha

(read about that debacle on page 63 of the memes forum haha)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@koshka ooh thanks for the raspberries! haha

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@keilah-h

Nothing wrong with having a favorite character! We all tend to obsess every so often :]

@ellette-giselle
                                @koshka

The twins

Ellie knew exactly where she was and how to get out. She had had a single look at the map when she came to the school, and that was enough to memorize it. Every staircase, hallway, and classroom. But she also knew her sister. At the moment, Ed would have rather lived the rest of her life in this basement than follow Ellie’s directions. It would be better just to play dumb.

The two girls followed Leo out the door. As the boys followed behind, Eddie spoke up again.

“So! Ellie and I are part of the newspaper club. Just came from the first meeting. Any of you guys got any cool stories for us?”

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@loopylin thank you for confirming that I’m either not crazy or there are other people as crazy as I am lol

@koshka

A life of finding the truth and not getting killed in the process.
                                  The story of every character’s life in a nutshell. XD

lol so true

@ellette-giselle

Hunter

“… If you come with me I can show you the fast way back.” the older boy (man? I don’t remember his age exactly) said.

“That’s ok. I know where I’m at, it shouldn’t be too hard to get back to my room.” Hunter told him.

He followed behind them anyway, however, when he heard one of the tailed girls say, “So! Ellie and I are part of the newspaper club. Just came from the first meeting. Any of you guys got any cool stories for us?”

Hunter walked up next to her. “My sister might like the newspaper club, when does it meet?”

Viewing 15 posts - 6,016 through 6,030 (of 6,302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >