Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 6,001 through 6,015 (of 6,302 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

He doesn’t see people as friends or enemies, really, just as possible ways to entertain himself.

…Wow that sounds terrible when I type it out lol.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3144

@loopylin

He can join the Society and then someone will have to show him the light, because we can’t have an evil Dante at the end of the day.

“Everything is a mountain”

Loopy
        @loopylin

@calyhuge Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.

Dante

“Whoa, is that a dragon?”

The boy leaning against the wall next to Dante jumped in surprise. Dante smiled at the group.

“You boys responsible for this?” He nodded at the billowing pillar of black smoke.

“So what if we are?” One boy asked defensively.

Dante shrugged, pulled out his lighter, and began playing with it.

“Nothing. Just beat me to it, is all. Look, I need a distraction.” He gestured to the crowd of students. “And you seem like the distracting type.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
          @loopylin

@ellette-giselle @koshka

The twins

Ed crossed her arms defensively.“How do you know we’re students?”

“We’re each 3’1” and carrying backpacks. Quit being a contrarian,” Ellie muttered.

Eddie tried to shush her by putting her hand over Ellie’s mouth, but missed and ended up slapping her in the forehead.

“Agh!”

Ellie retaliated with a stomp to the tail. It descended into a short cat fight before Eddie broke away and ran across the room to stand next to the guys. They glared across at each other in silence. Then, suddenly, Eddie spun around and smiled up at the man next to her.

“Hello! I’m Eddie. It’s nice to meet you.” She offered her hand for a handshake.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 4732

@koshka what’s raspberry blood?????

@ellette-giselle
              oof I haven’t been active here haha, sorry.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@calyhuge no, it specifically isn’t supposed to really affect the school, but it’s used as an explanation as to why there’s so many military oriented characters here, and that kinda thing.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@whalekeeper I could put one in, cause I have a bunch, but don’t really feel like it because writing from the perspective of morally bad characters is really hard for me lol

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@loopylin

Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.

The Society: does some not nice stuff

Dante: Nope, I’m out

The Society: why?

Dante:

sorry for pulling Sniper into this like I have with everything lately…..haha…..but I couldn’t NOT use the meme for this purpose.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@ellete-giselle @koshka @loopylin

Hunter

“So I keep hearing about this huge dance? What’s going on with all that?” Rory asked.

“Well, it’s…um….it’s…” Hunter searched for how to correctly explain. “They’re going to have a party here, and an open dance floor, I guess. And everyone will be in fancy clothes and things. All the older boys are going around asking their female friends if they wanna go together.” He flicked his tail. “My siblings and I are only twelve, we haven’t talked much about that. Tech has a friend who would love to go with him, but she doesn’t go to this school.”

Rory looked into a room and got caught up talking with an older human. Hunter stayed in the back, watching them converse.

Two tailed females were also there. Hunter gave them a wave but didn’t attempt to talk to them just yet.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@ellette-giselle aww scales, I messed up your tag lol

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3428

Ope… I lost my characters again….

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Ellette Giselle
                          @ellette-giselle
                            • Total Posts: 1093

@koshka @loopylin @keilah-h

Rory 

Rory snapped into an alert posture as two strangers entered the room. He could see them in his peripheral vision, and his first thought was ambush. As soon as the two girls started yammering at each other Rory relaxed a little. Leo’s obvious military awareness was putting him on edge almost as much as nails on the chalkboard. He could feel his heart rate building and every muscle was tense. They’re just students, he told himself. Everything is fine. Then Rory nearly jumped in surprise. The girls had tails! Did Hunter say anything about tails, or just wings?

one of the girls bolted across the room and Rory tensed. She planted herself in between him and Leo, glaring at the other girl, who must have been her twin. Then she spun to Leo.
                            “Hello! I’m Eddie. It’s nice to meet you.” She offered her hand for a handshake.

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin

Hunter

One of the girls raced over to Rory, who tensed up as she came close.

Wow, he was on edge. Even Crosshair wasn’t like that.

Rory looked to Hunter, who chuckled. “I’ve seen these girls around.” he said, his own tail lashing. “They’re nice.”

Koshka
                              @koshka
                                • Total Posts: 1558

@keilah-h raspberry blood...go to the forum search bar and look up raspberry and go to a few pages back in the results. It was rapidly vanishing when I joined KP, but vestiges of the ancient KP symbol, the raspberry, were still in existence. I’ve tried to revive it a few times, but there are few left who remember those glorious days.

@loopylin
                                @ellette-giselle

Sorry it’s short…

Leo

He smiled at the small girl as he shook her hand. Rory seemed… uncomfortable, like a fuel reactor under building pressure.

“I’m Leo.” He glanced to where Eddie’s doppelganger hovered in the doorway. “Are you a little lost?”

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Koshka. Reason: Ato-correct needs to be pummeled

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@koshka I see! There was something about raspberry ice cream, and a “fanfic” someone made up about kapeefers lol

Viewing 15 posts - 6,001 through 6,015 (of 6,302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >