Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,971 through 5,985 (of 6,302 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3144

@calyhuge

is it ok if the Headmistress pardons the bullies for the dumpster fire? I kind of need them not to get in trouble… (she was yours right and I’m not misremembering? Also…… are Pax and the wingboys coming back?)

Actually Godlyfantasy12 owns the Headmistress, Pax, and the majority of the wing boys. She has been inactive for five months or so. 🙂

@rae

Sure, Nar can show up anytime

Hugo

“Low-key stressful, but I doubt anyone has had a perfect time. And they won’t expell me, because I’m one of the few supernaturals who has done any homework.” Hugo patted his satchel. “Everyone else is running around, knocking each others’ brains out… Honestly!”

“Everything is a mountain”

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3560

oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore

@whoever-cares @calyhuge

I’ll rp Chase and Jep sometime soon

@whalekeeper

I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

RAE
        @rae

can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@rae

oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore

I don’t either

I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.

Whatever you want to do – as long as he doesn’t end up almost dying. *Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.

whaley
            @whalekeeper

can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?

And the only thing on Marcel’s mind was transporting snacks on his cloud like a delivery system. And when everyone was on a shopping spree.

I should really make a chart of the roleplay eras. 😛

RAE
              @rae

@whalekeeper @calyhuge

okay, I’ll just have her show up then.

Nar

Nar pulled her hair out of her braid, leaning against the wall. She couldn’t find Hugo and at the moment, she didn’t care where Alpha was as long as he wasn’t fighting someone.

“I hope Hugo’s okay. Seb acted almost as if Alpha was killing poor Hugo. maybe little Seb wasn’t far off, I don’t know.” She had completely forgotten that Alpha had been stabbed, her only care was for the boy she had met yesterday and yet had a crush on.

Nar finger combed her hair, preparing to look through the school again for the shark-toothed boy with auburn hair when she heard what sounded like a couple people coming her way, and a voice speaking: “Everyone else is running around, knocking each others’ brains out… Honestly!”

Nar’s features brightened as she realized who was speaking. She turned the corner in a rush, practically shouting “Hugo!” Sure enough, there was the shark-toothed boy. “Are you okay? Did Alpha hurt you too bad? Oh, I’m so sorry, Hugo!”

RAE
                @rae

@whalekeeper

*Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.

uh…actually hadn’t crossed my mind yet, can you believe it? my boi falls off a cliff in a hurricane to discover his powers, fights his own school teacher, came from an abusive home, and ran into the woods for weeks so he didn’t have to leave the Marshalls, not to mention fighting a demon in this rp, and somehow this one time the thought hasn’t happened…

Okay, saying that out loud, it’s time I gave Chase a break. Until after the dance, this will be his last fight.

And the only thing on Marcel’s mind was transporting snacks on his cloud like a delivery system. And when everyone was on a shopping spree.

XD remember when Liv’s horse Xandro kidnapped Lukas so that he’d actually talk to Livia!

Loopy
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2334

@ellette-giselle

I’d been trying to. Did I do anything wrong?

No, I think he was just trying to give you some new person basic information. I don’t think he’s accusing you of anything. :]

@koshka

Do either of you want me to post descriptions of my characters?

The Twins 

“Ed. Just admit it.”

“No! You’re not the only one who can memorize a map.”

The girls paused in front of a door at the end of the hallway. After a few nervous glances around, Eddie pulled it open.

“It’s this way,” she declared confidently.

Ellie looked at the downward staircase behind the door.

“It’s… not, though.”

Her sister huffed. “Yes it is. I’m just taking the long way.”

Ellie reluctantly followed Eddie down the steps, even further from their destination. They came to the basement. It was cold, so Ellie pulled up the hood on her blue hoodie, showing the little ears stitched to the top.

Soon, they heard a voice. They followed it until they found a man sitting near two other men.

Eddie cocked her head, examining the sitting man’s clothes.

“Hey, you work here?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

RAE
                    @rae

Can you imagine:

THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE

Snacks delivered from a cloud

You could probably think up a better name than that, but you get my point XD

Loopy
                      @loopylin

@rae

*nods* good times 😌

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Koshka
                        @koshka
                          • Total Posts: 1558

@ellette-giselle @keilah-h (is Hunter here?)

Leo

“-just a lab table, nothing important. I don’t even think the teacher is mad at me this time. She even-“

Movement caught the corner of Leo’s sight, a blurr of color reflecting off his thermos. He looked up.

A young man stood staring at him from the doorway. Something about the kid made his back stiffen.

Probably a lost student intent on a mid-day snack. Leo offered him a smile.

“Look sis, I gotta go. Just dispose of it safely this time, ya? ‘K.” He tapped off the wrist com button and pushed the remainder of his lunch away.

“Can I help you?”

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Koshka. Reason: Ato-correct needs to be pummeled

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
                          @koshka

@loopylin And I didn’t see your post before sending in my last RP. Just assume he didn’t hear her while handing up on Silvia.

Loopy
                            @loopylin

The first fire in this rp, and it’s not even somewhat related to my pyro character. I need to up my game XD

Koshka
                              @koshka

@loopylin

Where even is Danté?

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@koshka 👍

Viewing 15 posts - 5,971 through 5,985 (of 6,302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >