Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,956 through 5,970 (of 6,302 total)
  • Author
    Ellette Giselle
    @ellette-giselle
      • Total Posts: 1093

@koshka

yes please!! Do you need Rory’s again?

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1558

@ellette-giselle

No, as long as it hasn’t changed. I already read his. =)

Leo Boltman (Leoron Benneck)

He’s just been hired at the school as a maintenance repairman and electrician. He’s hoping to find a good school for his sister and sort-of-adopted little brother, where they’ll hopefully be safe from *backstory*.

Appearance: Somewhere between 19-21 years old, and just over 6’ tall. Clean-shaven. Brunette with green eyes. His skin is quite pallid due to his having zero suntan. Has a military bearing that will take a long time to fade (if ever).

Wearing green coveralls, knee-high rubber boots, gloves, and a workman’s cap. There’s an assortment of tools stuck in his belt that look oddly at home.

Personality: calm, calculating, compassionate. He’s honest, though not open, and can most definitely keep secrets. Has a laser focus in life though it’s subtle at first.

Leo

Three minutes into his lunch break and another lightbulb had fizzled to burnout. Leo sighed and examined his sandwich. It wasn’t as if anyone was going to die without a florescent glass bulb during the remaining twenty-seven minutes he had.

His eyes narrowed.

Then he shook his the thought from his brain. This was a normal lightbulb. In a normal school. No need to– Some kid with blue hair floated by the break room door.

Nevermind. Leo bit into his sandwich.

Just about then his ear buzzed. Silvia’s voice came on a second later, already mid-sentence.

“-which I thought would be alright but who knew these kids don’t understand Sub-Atomic Cold Fusion?”

He swallowed and tapped the com button. “What’d you melt this time?”

“Not melted exactly…” Her voice trailed off into a nervous laugh.

Leo glanced up at the wall clock. Twenty minutes left. He sighed.

“What’d you do?”

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Loopy
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2334

@ellette-giselle

I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷‍♀️

“Anonymous” is just what it says when the account gets deleted. XD Her old account was Freedomwriter76

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@koshka @ellette-giselle You guys still ok with my characters meeting yours?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Koshka
            @koshka

@loopylin

Absolutely!

Ellette Giselle
              @ellette-giselle

@loopylin

Yes! Send them on over!!

Ellette Giselle
                @ellette-giselle

@koshka

Do you want me to bring Rory in now, or wait until Leo is done with Silvia?

Koshka
                  @koshka

@ellette-giselle

Go ahead and bring him in!

calyhuge
                    @calyhuge
                      • Total Posts: 71

@freed-and-redeemed

You’re back! Wohoo!

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                      I ❤️ Family Heritage
                      I ❤️ Medievals

Ellette Giselle
                      @ellette-giselle

@koshka @keilah-h

Rory

Rory and Hunter headed down several hallways and sets of stairs. Hunter moved ahead and Rory trailed him, glancing about and marking specific items and furniture so that he might make his way back alone if he ever needed to. They were passing an open doorway, when Rory spotted a young man. His back was to the door and he seemed to be eating. as Rory passed, the fellow said, “What’d you do?”

The only odd thing about this was that he was sitting alone.

He’s in contact with someone. thought Rory. Hunter was almost to the end of the hall, and he glanced back. Rory waved for him to follow, and then stepped into the brake room. The young man seemed to be listening to something and didn’t notice Rory. This gave Rory a moment to study him. He took in the maintenance clothing, brunette hair and pale skin-tone at a glance. The thing that really got Rory thinking was the fact that this guy had a military presence. It was just something about the way he sat, the way he spoke…. it might not have been too recognizable for most, but to Rory it was as plain as day. He’s trained. This could be bad. Or good.

Before Rory could decide to step forward or retreat, the young man looked up.

calyhuge
                        @calyhuge

@freed_and_redeemed

wrong tag womp womp

@ellette-giselle

fists flying? careful what you wish for, some of my guys got tranquilizers…

@koshka
                          @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyonewhocares

For the benefit of those unfamiliar with my bullies, I’ll give a brief rundown:

They call themselves The Society. It’s sort of an alliance of kids who want to be infamous and feared. The first three guys, Slick, Vinny, and Johnny, have been “here” the whole time, but no one has noticed them. They’re supposedly locals, and completely normal, though there is something slightly off about them which no one really knows. If anyone is wearing a hoodie, they’ll rip it off, because they want to be the only ones with hoodies.

El Burro (he’s Mexican) and his six-man posse are kid-versions of the villains from my Wild West story. El Burro isn’t all that strong, but he can take a lot of punishment, and his patience is unflappable. He has tranquilizer guns. His posse includes a boy who speaks only french, a scrappy white cowboy, and some assorted mexicans whom I’ll complexify later. I’m going to make it so none of them have tranquilizers, only El Burro. They are cattle-rustlers by trade.

Here’s what is happening – Johnny, El Burro, and the frenchie (Jean-Luc) just got away from @rae ‘s Jep, who turned into a dragon and left them at a soda shop in town. The rest of The Society ran up, the police on their tail, because they started a dumpster fire at the school. They’re heading back to the school now. I’ll RP for them soon but I won’t tag it because it’s sort of just happening right now.

If you want a run-in and a fight, tell me, and it can be arranged. Just be aware you’re up against 10 guys.

If anyone wants to have some of their evil characters join The Society, it would make me so happy 😊

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                          I ❤️ Family Heritage
                          I ❤️ Medievals

Ellette Giselle
                          @ellette-giselle

@calyhuge

If you want a run-in and a fight, tell me, and it can be arranged. Just be aware you’re up against 10 guys.

YES!!! I DO!! Rory can be quite a scrapper, but he’ll not fight unless he has to, or unless someone else is getting hurt. He’s more ofd a defender then a fighter.

Ten guys?

Eh, Rory’ll be fine. Just don’t kill him cause then I’ll have to think of another character to put in here. Plus, you’ll probably be expelled. Other then that, do what you want to him.

calyhuge
                            @calyhuge

@whaley here’s your RP

to remind everyone else, I do Kate in the first-person even though I’m a guy… I don’t know why my brain forces me to but it does

Katonia

“How’s your semester been so far?” Hugo asked.

“Semester?” Brian asked. “Well, we had what, one class?”

“One and a half,” I corrected. “No homework, though.”

“I did mine,” Brian said with a shrug.

I laughed. “Loser! We’ve been gone for a day so you can’t even turn it in!”

Brian rolled his eyes. “Very funny, Kate. Anyway, how about you, Hugo?”

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                              I ❤️ Family Heritage
                              I ❤️ Medievals

calyhuge
                              @calyhuge

@ellette-giselle

Sounds like a plan 😈

Ok don’t know how much of this you know so I’m just going to say it, even though you haven’t done anything wrong: We keep everything here PG, so no one dies (though sometimes they get “sent to the hospital”, a vague reference to severe injuries), and we don’t really do blood. But other than that, pretty much anything goes. Just keep in mind, would you want your 10-year-old little sister reading what you write? That’s an easy test. Also, try to keep your RP’s limited to your own characters and let the owners of the other characters do most of the responding, unless they give you permission. You’ve been great with this so far, just a heads-up.

I’m just trying to aspire to the level of welcomingness and new-person helpfulness that Whaley has 🙂

@freed_and_redeemed
                                is it ok if the Headmistress pardons the bullies for the dumpster fire? I kind of need them not to get in trouble… (she was yours right and I’m not misremembering? Also…… are Pax and the wingboys coming back?)

For those new here, the Headmistress is evil 🙂

@rae
                                I’m just going to continue on with the narrative

Johnny

There is nothing so wonderful as getting sent to the Headmistress’s office. That is, when Slick is with you. The Society, panting and weary from the impromptu quarter-mile run, had been immediately stopped by the glaring, sinister form of the Headmistress. She had demanded an explanation for the dumpster fire. She had not been disappointed.

Slick put on like a cape the charms his father had taught him, and bowed low. He explained, in glowing terms, the situation – or rather, his version of it. According to him, “the dumpster fire was been caused by some local middle-schoolers, Madame, and I and my friends had been trying to put it out. Due to the misleading circumstances, bystanders accused us of wrongdoing, of which we were entirely innocent. But, unable to appease the crowds, we fled, fearing our safety. For some of your students, especially those without wings, like to stir up strife at any occasion. Madame, if it would please you, I and my friends would happily clean up the mess, if it is your desire.”

The Headmistress blinked. “I suppose… that is… acceptable,” she said in her horrible voice. She smiled a smile that was probably meant to be nice, but it made Johnny wish he was above school age. “But,” she continued, “never mind about cleaning up. I have some students coming into detention that can easily take care of it… Well, you’re free to go.” Slick bowed deeply again and with many compliments and thanks, backed out of the room.

As they walked along the halls and further into the school, some sort of bell rang. There should have been a stream of students appearing, either going to or from class, but only a few were to be seen. These were rudely shoved out of the path of The Society. “Where is everybody?” Vinny remarked.

“Only one way to find out,” Slick said.

One girl, glued to her phone, did not see them in time. Slick grabbed her backpack before she could escape, and lifted her an inch off the ground by it. El Burro stared her down. “Where are the others?”

“Wh-what do y-you mean?” She quavered. “I, like, don’t know anything, I mean, about like where – who–”

“The students,” El Burro spat. “Where are the students?”

“I-I think, uh, I-I don’t–”

El Burro raised his hand to slap her.

“Watching the fire! They’re outside watching the fire!” She squealed.

El Burro turned away. “Then, Senors, let us be off, to see the fruits of your labors.”

Slick casually flung the girl aside, and she fell on the floor before running off crying. He picked up her phone from where it had dropped and pocketed it.

They reached the scene of the crime. The school had a single dumpster, and it had been full to overflowing. It was now ablaze, filling the air with plastic poison smoke, bits of charred paper, and a revolting smell. Most of the school was there, watching from a safe distance. Several were videoing it.

The Society hung back, leaning casually against the walls of the school, observing. A faint wail of sirens could be heard in the distance. He could see the black dragon far away, soaring across the city skyline, chasing something. Whatever, Johnny thought. She’s not our concern any longer.

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                                I ❤️ Family Heritage
                                I ❤️ Medievals

Ellette Giselle
                                @ellette-giselle

@calyhuge

Ok don’t know how much of this you know so I’m just going to say it, even though you haven’t done anything wrong: We keep everything here PG, so no one dies (though sometimes they get “sent to the hospital”, a vague reference to severe injuries), and we don’t really do blood. But other than that, pretty much anything goes. Just keep in mind, would you want your 10-year-old little sister reading what you write? That’s an easy test

Oh I’d been joking about the dying thing! I’m sorry if you took that litterally. (I need Rory alive so I can kill him in my own WIP) lol.

No, It was honestly a joke.

Also, try to keep your RP’s limited to your own characters and let the owners of the other characters do most of the responding, unless they give you permission. You’ve been great with this so far, just a heads-up.

I’d been trying to. Did I do anything wrong?

Viewing 15 posts - 5,956 through 5,970 (of 6,302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >