Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,941 through 5,955 (of 6,302 total)
  • Author
    calyhuge
    @calyhuge
      • Total Posts: 71

@keilah-h

“They have an active conflict going, i don’t know about a full out war or anything but the military of this nation is definitely doing something.”

WAIT WAHT NO ONE TOLD ME WAAHETAT
      *begins daydreaming* war… street fighting… military involvement… destruction… ATOM BOMBS
      *remembers* oh right I don’t own this world I can’t really do that 😢

@freed_and_redeemed

Who are you? Are you formerly FreedomWriter76? Or am I confused?

@koshka

And who are you??? What’s with all the new people appearing out of nowhere after months of inactivity?????

@whalekeeper

You came back and responded to what I wrote like in the middle of summer! Hooray!

I will respond first chance I get

WHAT IS HAPPENING AM I GOING INSANE THIS RP IS EXOPLDIGANG 💥💥

My bully gang just started a dumpster fire, and suddenly it has become very relatable

@ellette-giselle

Oh, welcome new person. The chaos this RP is becoming is simply delicious 😋

This is where the fun begins!

I can’t wait to see how long it is before we have a real bully battle!

Battle during the dance

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by calyhuge.

I ❤️ Debating Theology
      I ❤️ Family Heritage
      I ❤️ Medievals

Ellette Giselle
      @ellette-giselle
        • Total Posts: 1093

@calyhuge

I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷‍♀️

Oooo, so you’re the one controlling the bullies!! I can’t wait to meet up! Anyone who messes with Rory will be sorry. A) because he’s a trained soldier. B) he’s like one of my favorite characters ever!
        you have my permission to beat him up tho. You just have to outnumber him or catch him unawares. 😉

oooo!! Battle during the dance!! Sweet!! I like this! (Especially since I don’t know any girls so I’ll be on my own. I’ll play dance vigilante. 😝)

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 3144

@calyhuge

WHAT IS HAPPENING AM I GOING INSANE THIS RP IS EXOPLDIGANG 💥💥

I tOld you Cal, RP participation ebbs and flows, it ain’t dead yet! 😂 It’s the same with Character Castle too – it will be inactive for a couple months and then people will return.

It’s crazy, this thing is two years old. Not as old as the Castle, but still.

By the way, whoever needs character interaction… @ellette-giselle @koshka ? Actually Loopylin wanted to RP with someone, so you can ask her if you want an interaction.

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@ellette-giselle keep in mind Cal’s bullies are not the same bullies as in the Wing Battles, his are new as a matter of fact.

whaley
            @whalekeeper

I am sorry if I sound like the leader of the roleplay, by the way, because I am not. *Embarrassed all of a sudden* I’m just good at finding bits of this topic when someone asks for information.

RAE
              @rae
                • Total Posts: 3560

@whalekeeper

I’m juts gonna pick up where you left off

Alpha

Violet pushed aside her hair, catching Alpha’s attention before suddenly saying, “Alpha. You… you owe me. Will you go to the dance with me?”

Alpha stared at her, shocked. Him? Go to a dance? With a girl? Sure she was pretty but…

“I realize men are supposed to ask women, but this is all a little time-sensitive.”

Alpha opened his mouth to speak, but for a minute couldn’t find his voice. “I-It’s totally fine. I couldn’t care less that you asked first. Just…” He, a warrior, couldn’t find the words to say. I can’t be nervous or surprised. Warriors are never nervous. His features hardened as he internally barraded himself. Finally, he sighed, and smiled, holding out a hand to Violet. “I would be honored if you would be my dance partner, Maiden Violet.” He bowed his head to her.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

RAE
                @rae
                  • Total Posts: 3560

@whalekeeper

Man, Alpha’s never gonna hear the end of this from Nar XD.

speaking of her, should I have her find Hugo?

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Ellette Giselle
                  @ellette-giselle

@whalekeeper

well, since I haven’t seen or heard head or tale of the wing bullies I’m gonna have to take what I can get! I want some fists flying or something!

as for Loopy, I’d love to have an interaction! How do I start that? Just ask her?

Ellette Giselle
                    @ellette-giselle

@loopylin

hello, my soldier boy is new here and is lookin I’d someone to interact with if you’re twins are interested.

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1558

@calyhuge

*Hands on hips*

Excuse me young sir?!? I was here before there even were such things as RPs here in the Kingdom of Pen, and am quickly nearing the old fogie stage of Keepers! Why, I was one of the first writers in this school, when we decided to remove some chaos from the Castle (which castle I helped build).

*Exaggerated huff*

No offense taken. I haven’t been very active around here for some time, so I understand if I’m not recognized.

*Sigh*

Oh where are thou, aged Keepers, guarders of the Raspberry Blood? (technically I got here at the end of the Raspberry Blood era, but Whatever)

Oh, and @loopylin I threw Leo back in here if you want to start up the space mechanics again. Silvia would probably enjoy the twins company too.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
                        @koshka

@ellette-giselle

And your soldier boy would probably have fun with Leo or at least one of them would.

Koshka
                          @koshka

@whalekeeper

And Whaley, if you want interaction I’ll go ahead and do a POV with Silvia.

And, if needed I can repost her description…

(Or is you want I can bring my Elf back around. Inglorion would probably enjoy the attention)

Ellette Giselle
                            @ellette-giselle

@koshka

Rory would love to meet Leo!! He’s wandering around with Hunter on the Second Floor. If you want to arrange a running into then let’s meet!

Koshka
                              @koshka

@ellette-giselle

Great! Would you like me to repost his description? I have it at the beginning of his book because I’m lazy.

freedom
                                @freed_and_redeemed
                                  • Total Posts: 658

@calyhuge

I am indeed the one once known as FreedomWriter76 🙂‍↕️

What is strength?
                                  Strength, my son, is being who God has called you to be.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,941 through 5,955 (of 6,302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >