Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,851 through 5,865 (of 6,325 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3565

That reminds me @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h

Are you guys still in this rp, or have you decided to drop out?

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."
      #BreakTheRecord

Cloaked Mystery
      @jonas
        • Total Posts: 2681

@rae

I’d RP if anyone wanted to do something.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
        ✨ Magic System Creator
        🎭 Character RPer
        📚 Appreciator of Books

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4743

@rae I’ve been observing for a while. Wanted to get to the actual dance bit

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper Ok I’m still doing my break but I also want to write the roof scene so here

Lois

“Felicity… would you like to go somewhere after this and hang out together? Marcel offered to fly us to the roof.”

Felicity looked up from her drawing and smiled.“The roof? Yeah sure!”

Lois noted her lack of hesitation.

“Just us two,” he added.

“Sounds great!”

“Just us. By ourselves. Together.”

“Yeah, you don’t have to repeat yourself, Lo.”

Lois stared at her for a moment, unsure what to say. Then he nodded a few times and returned to his seat.

After class, they went outside with Marcel. Felicity ran ahead, stooping down every few steps to pick up pinecones and stuff them into her oversized pockets. She was planning on throwing them down from the roof, and had already devised a point system for if it hit a teacher, a tree, or another student.

Lois watched her with a helpless look in his eyes.

“I don’t think she took the hint.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

calyhuge
            @calyhuge
              • Total Posts: 71

@jonas JOIN ME BROTHER WE SHALL BE GREAT

@rae
              thank you for the compliment *bows dramatically* and for the update. I will be thinking up bully ideas, if anyone wants to join me…

@whalekeeper
              I didn’t tag you in the RP correctly

I ❤️ Debating Theology
              I ❤️ Family Heritage
              I ❤️ Medievals

calyhuge
              @calyhuge

Also pictures don’t let the message go through unless you delete the picture 🙁

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                I ❤️ Family Heritage
                I ❤️ Medievals

HighScribe
                @highscribeofaetherium
                  • Total Posts: 2455

@rae

I… completely forgot I was ever in this RP 😂

Yeah, I think I’ll be dropping out.

But I’m still stalking 👀

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

calyhuge
                  @calyhuge

@rae @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2008 (I think that’s everyone active in this RP at this time, correct me if I’m wrong)

Here are some ideas I’ve been having for bullies: (only 3 so far)

The leader is a skinny boy in all grey with a grey hoodie. He’s been here the whole time, just sort of seeing how he ends up in the social structure. Now, he decides he needs to be famous… or more accurately, infamous. He is, as mentioned, skinny, but somehow slightly more strong than is exactly natural (hoodie also hides some muscles, but the point is he’s not big). His name is Slick, and he’s the son of a used-car salesman. And yes, his hair is slicked back. But he wears a hoodie when he’s not revealing himself so no one notices. He’ll do anything for attention, just not what’s cliche, or socially acceptable. Like breaking up music class and stuffing a kid in the trombone when he complains. Now we’ll get to his two henchmen.

First a larger guy named Vinny. He’s wisecracking, and funny, but cruel. He’ll cheerfully chuck you over the cafeteria counter and say “Launch time!” He’s not exactly the muscle of the group, but again, stronger than should be normal, but not Herculean. His dad is a mediocre football player, offensive lineman (that’s a position; look up what an offensive lineman looks like)

Second is Johnny. He’s a small guy, more into practical jokes than hurtful spite, and has more of a conscience. He’ll tie a girl’s hair to the doorknob and glue a frog to her face, but he has trouble locking her in the closet, like Slick or Vinny would do. His father is a jeweler for Al Capone (time-place warp guys). Yet again, slightly stronger than nature would allow.

That’s all for now, anyone else want to put in bullies to join their group? Slick is the leader at least of his guys, and they’re called The Society. Any other groups will be his bitter rivals, but he will gladly receive recruits, especially with ideas. No idea is too cruel that is technically legal. A mean girl’s group would blend nicely.

So ideas? Comments? Suggestions? Bullies?

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                    I ❤️ Family Heritage
                    I ❤️ Medievals

calyhuge
                    @calyhuge

op @savannah_grace2009 and @esther-c forgot you two sorry

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by calyhuge. Reason: typo

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                      I ❤️ Family Heritage
                      I ❤️ Medievals

whaley
                      @whalekeeper
                        • Total Posts: 3147

@calyhuge

His father is a jeweler for Al Capone (time-place warp guys).

BRUH you rippin off my family history!! 😮🤣🤣 Am I supposed to make up a fancy Welsh lord for one of the teachers now??

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
                        @whalekeeper

We’ve had a ton of people circling through, but only a few have stuck past a dozen entries. Umm.. for bullies though, we’ve had a ton, especially from @godlyfantasy12 – although I wouldn’t steal from her cast. She had two winged bros and their evil headmaster mom. And I think Freedom had a whole gang running.

I think it’s a good idea to have a default gang. Great, even. We need basic antagonists so often it’s ridiculous. 😂

calyhuge
                          @calyhuge

@whalekeeper I just couldn’t resist the character backstory! You could have a coal-miner or a minister if you wanted because those are my Welsh ancestors (mostly coal miners though). Although my grandfather’s second cousin is a druid and I went to his house. Also diabetics and polio. Fun times in the homeland!

Well if I have ideas for more bullies I’ll put them in, and if anyone wants to join The Society, just ask Slick…

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                            I ❤️ Family Heritage
                            I ❤️ Medievals

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

@calyhuge

I just couldn’t resist the character backstory!

Understandable. My family is kinda questionable.

You could have a coal-miner or a minister if you wanted because those are my Welsh ancestors (mostly coal miners though).

Oh no, poor miners 🥲 They did the diggin’ for my great-grandfather’s jewels. Well no, just coal, but that’s what I imagine now.

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

I will write for this later, my actual project is calling my name :]

RAE
                                @rae
                                  • Total Posts: 3565

@calyhuge @whalekeeper

She wouldn’t want to join the gang probably because she’d see them as failures or something, but we could have a Wednesday personality (if you don’t understand, it was a tv show. I’ve only watched a review and a vid called “best Wednesday quotes” on youtube but she seems pretty funny…in a dark way) I just wouldn’t be able to write it because I have no humor whatsoever.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."
                                  #BreakTheRecord

Viewing 15 posts - 5,851 through 5,865 (of 6,325 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >