Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,836 through 5,850 (of 6,325 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3566

@whalekeeper

Like some random dictator of favored fiction wants me to help you.

XD

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."
      #BreakTheRecord

calyhuge
      @calyhuge
        • Total Posts: 71

@loopylin see ya

You could probably go for a year and not miss the dance XD

@whalekeeper

Here’s another RP so the story can actually continue…

Kate

For a moment, Brian and I glanced back and forth from the now sleeping child and the unenthusiastically dancing Cole and Callipsa.

“He said sixty minutes,” I said. “I kind of want to watch to see if they drop or something.”

“Well, we can’t just leave him here,” Brian considered. “Hold on, help me with this…” He laid his shield on the ground and rolled the child onto it while I held the shield still. A cautious music student poked his head through the doorway. I held my finger to my lips. “Hup!” Brian grunted, and we lifted the shield.

“Woof! This guy weighs a ton!” I exclaimed as we exited the empty room and carried the boy down the hall. “What did he eat for breakfast?”

“More like how many worlds sit in his hands,” murmured Brian. After an awkward pause, he added, “It’s probably just my shield. I think it’s lead-coated under the paint.”

As we walked down the halls, carrying an unconscious boy on a shield, several kids gave us funny looks. I was actually surprised by how few looks we got. Somehow I had the feeling this was not the weirdest thing they saw on a daily basis.

Something clicked. “I know who this kid is,” I said. “He’s Seb. I met him on the first day.”

Brian cocked his head to the side. “Wait. The boy with the Stagehand-kid? [Stagehands are angels] Floating on the- oh right, I remember.” He shrugged. “But where should we put him?”

“I can help with that,” rasped a new voice. We were startled to see, from under the crack in a broom-closet door, a rat wiggle his way out. The rat coughed. “What a ride. You guys wouldn’t believe how far I had to run in sixty seconds.”

“Who are you?” I asked.

The rat stared up at me. “What, you don’t recognize your own brother?”

Crispy?” I gasped. “Well of course I can’t recognize you! You’re a rat!”

“True,” he allowed. He scurried up Brian’s leg (Brian tried not to flinch) and nested in the sleeping Seb’s lap. “Anyway, I know where his dorm is. That’s probably a good place to put him. It’s this way.”

“Ok, then,” Brian said, impressed. “What else did you find out?”

“Well,” Crispy elaborated, stroking his whiskers thoughtfully, “I figured out that there’s a dance in [HELP ME OUT GUYS ONE OR TWO DAYS] from now, so the students are even more emotionally charged than usual.”

“Seriously?” I asked. “It feels like a year since we left! It can’t have only been a day!”

“How did you find this out?” Brian asked skeptically.

“I looked at a student’s calendar. It had the days crossed off until today, and a day circled and starred and highlighted with “dance” written in fancy, excited script,” Crispy explained. “In case you were wondering, the student was a girl. In case that wasn’t obvious enough.”

I glared at him. “I’m right here.”

“Ease up, will you, Crispy?” Brian chuckled nervously.

“Anyways,” Crispy the rat commented, changing the subject, “how long is this guy going to be out? He looks like he just popped out of a book [that’s their version of television guys].”

I looked at the sleeping boy’s face. Somehow, even sleeping, he seemed haughty and immature. “I don’t know,” I said.

I ❤️ Debating Theology
        I ❤️ Family Heritage
        I ❤️ Medievals

calyhuge
        @calyhuge

Also whaley what is that pfp

I ❤️ Debating Theology
          I ❤️ Family Heritage
          I ❤️ Medievals

calyhuge
          @calyhuge

*what is it from

I ❤️ Debating Theology
            I ❤️ Family Heritage
            I ❤️ Medievals

whaley
            @whalekeeper
              • Total Posts: 3147

@calyhuge

I have to leave for camp soon, see ya there

what is that pfp

It is a character from a hilarious show; Loopy exposed me to it. Gravity Falls.

Sebastian

When Seb flickered his eyes open, everything blurred at the edges like in a mirage. Something – a hand? – lay on his chest.

“L – Com… Comish…” He rubbed his eye with his chubby fist.

The lines sharpened, and it wasn’t the hand of a highly anticipated loved one. It was a rat. And he was cuddling it.

With a rather high pitched laugh, which was really an elongated ew, Seb scrambled backward and fell off the shield in which he was cradled.

Forms pressed against his back and shoulders, with trailing laughter of their own. Everything still looked black and white, pulsing into his temples so he couldn’t see straight. Or think straight, really, but who was keeping track?

He tried to stand up, throwing the two students a crooked salute, waving the rat in the air. He beamed loonily. “I’ll be jittered, hair is a separate organism!!

He slumped over against the wall and began to snore.

He’ll sleep for a long time :]

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Total Posts: 3147

@loopylin

Hehe I am waiting for Lois to make his move.

The only part that I didn’t already get was if Seb had knocked them unconscious or just made their brains all fuzzy.

Yep, their brains are just super fuzzy and happy rn 🙂 The idea is for them to do something that generically expresses happiness, like dancing or laughing.

Thanks for explaining! I think the lovedream magic system is really interesting and I get excited when you talk about it.

That means a lot coming from you <3

And if you want to take a break that’s okay with me. I’m probably going to take a break before the dance occurs. I’ll make sure to tag you if anything important happens though!

“Everything is a mountain”

calyhuge
                @calyhuge

I’m off to camp too so I’ll RP when I get back ;]

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                  I ❤️ Family Heritage
                  I ❤️ Medievals

Esther
                  @esther-c
                    • Total Posts: 3431

@savannah_grace2009

(Sorry I took forever to reply!! Life has been busy and I’m doing the King’s Daughters’ Writing Camp this month)

Lukas

Lukas bit his lip, his gaze roaming the ground as if searching for an answer in the dirt. “W-well, I don’t think H-He’d just stop listening…” he wet his lips. “B-but I can pray for you if-if you want.”

Liv nodded. Lukas took her hands in his, hoping he wasn’t being too impulsive. He stumbled over his words as he began to pray, but eventually found that the words came easily. He couldn’t completely understand what Liv was going through, but God did, and that’s what he kept in mind as talked with the Lord. After all he had been through with the group over the past few months, he knew how important and effective it was to pray with and over each other.

With an “Amen,” Lukas opened his eyes and met Livia’s. “How do you feel now?” The corner of his mouth turned up in a small smile.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Sara
                    @savannah_grace2009
                      • Total Posts: 2535

@esther-c

You’re good!!!  (: I’ve been busy too!

Livia

It helped her to know that someone cared, that she wasn’t alone…she held tight to Lukas’s hands as if it was the only stable thing in her life…and it might as well have been.

“How do you feel now?” Lukas asked her.

Liv hated to disappoint him, but she simply didn’t have the strong faith he seemed to have.

“I don’t know…” she whispered, her eyes filling again. “I miss my pani,” she looked away, feeling childish, but the pain was ever present.

She held her hands out in front of her, trying to use her powers to distract herself, watching her hands fill slowly with water as she drew moisture from the air around her.

Lukas&Livia
                      #Lalbert
                      Sef&Chase
                      #HOTTOLINE
                      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Esther
                      @esther-c

@savannah_grace2009

Lukas 

“I miss my pani…” Liv said. Her hands slowly filled with water. Lukas blinked a few times, opening and closing his mouth.

“Wai— wha? How did you do that?” He pointed to her hands, his eyes wide.

Sara
                        @savannah_grace2009
                          • Total Posts: 2535

@esther-c

Livia

“I’m an Aquino,” she shrugged. “I was born with it.”

She formed a miniature waterspout over her hands and watched it whirl, then letting it fall into a small puddle at her feet.

Lukas&Livia
                          #Lalbert
                          Sef&Chase
                          #HOTTOLINE
                          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Esther
                          @esther-c

@savannah_grace2009

Lukas 

“Woah,” he breathed, watching Liv’s complete control over the water. “Cool.” He half-smiled.

I’m kinda stuck now, lol. We can keep their conversation going or end it here if you want. Or maybe we can have them meet up with some other peeps.

calyhuge
                            @calyhuge

@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 can I come to the rescue and make things interesting? 😈

@rae
                              @everyone do we have bullies? Also how many people are actually writing here?

In the mean time with the few brain cells left from camp I will proceed to try to make something happen

@whaley

Kate

The boy on the shield stirred, murmured, and then screamed something. I jumped, barely keeping hold of the shield. I almost broke my neck trying to watch both Seb flop off the shield and Crispy the Rat sail through the air and splat on the wall. “Whoah!” yelled Brian, tripping over one of Seb’s limbs. Crispy bounced off the wall and we all landed in a heap.

Seb grinned at us hazily. “Well I’ll be jittered, hair is a separate organism!!

“Excuse me!” I protested. “I’ve never been so insulted in my life!” But Seb was asleep again, and snoring. I sighed angrily. “Well what now?”

“Crispy?” Brian asked. “Where do we go from here?”

The rat shook his head. “Wha… where… oh, I… let’s see…” He put his nose to the ground, snuffed about, and started walking. He turned, and bonked his head on a door next to us. “Ow! Well, here we are.”

I rolled my eyes.

Brian tried the door. It was either locked or stuck. I could still see the poorly patched holes from the last time he had kicked it in. He apparently noticed them too, because he commented, “Well, it worked before,” and kicked the door.

It didn’t give the first time, but we heard a yelp like a dog from behind the door. Brian looked at me, shrugged, took a running start, and body-slammed the door, causing it to fly open in a shower of splinters.

Whaley, are Hugo and the dog still in there?

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                              I ❤️ Family Heritage
                              I ❤️ Medievals

Esther
                              @esther-c

@calyhuge

I’m good with it if Sara is!

RAE
                                @rae
                                  • Total Posts: 3566

@calyhuge

Why is it every time I read one of your rps I laugh so hard that I start crying?

Also, i know some kids in class tripped my poor Chase twice, but I don’t think we’ve officially added any bullies. Though the math teacher…does she count?

Um, me, Whaley, Loopy’s taking a break, Esther, Sara, Freedom is currently not in any rps, Keilah hasn’t written anything for a long time on here, GodlyFantasy hasn’t been seen on KP for 3 months, Jonas and Bridget were doin’ somethin’ back in the ol’ dance lessons and saving Marcel from demons days ( @whalekeeper what did you name that battle again?) haven’t seen them around here much after that…and I think that’s everyone, besides you.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by RAE.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."
                                  #BreakTheRecord

Viewing 15 posts - 5,836 through 5,850 (of 6,325 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >