Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,821 through 5,835 (of 6,325 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3147

@loopylin

I hate my last rp and you haven’t responded so I might rewrite it later

Ur good 👍 Do what makes you happy.

@calyhuge

Eeeyyy I might update my musical character later.

“Everything is a mountain”

calyhuge
      @calyhuge
        • Total Posts: 71

@whaley

I’m probably not going to be able to update this thing until Monday, and then after that Saturday, so you got time

I don’t think I remember who it is so this will be a fun surprise 🙂

I ❤️ Debating Theology
        I ❤️ Family Heritage
        I ❤️ Medievals

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 3565

@savannah_grace2009

Chase

She’s beautiful. Chase watched Sef with eyes of green and blue. “Y-your l-like my m-mom.” Chase caught her gaze, exploring the depths of her green eyes with large, childish eyes. Catching himself, he quickly turned away, a little color coming to his pale face.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."
          #BreakTheRecord

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@calyhuge

I wanted to give this character a break, but he’s the only one in music 😛

Sebster

A rustling yet clean note ended in a squeak. Seb lowered the violin for a moment, and regarded the newcomers with little emotion.

Although many of the music students had isolated themselves in quiet rooms, those in band practice stood out in the open, with jolted annoyance on their faces. The two students looked quite out of breath. One of them held a shield.

“Are you here for practice?” a music instructor asked, ignoring the splintered holes in the door.

calyhuge
            @calyhuge

@whalekeeper

Ok Seb nice this should get interesting

Kate

“Are you here for practice?”

Brian and I exchanged glances. The door thumped as someone threw their weight against it, but Brian held it firm. I answered the man. “We – um – we’re kind of running for our lives right now. A little help?”

“You all might want to take cover,” advised Brian.

I noticed a short, top-hatted boy holding a violin, an expression of superior disinterest on his face. “Do I know you?” I asked.

An arrow popped through the door, sticking fast in the wood two inches from Brian’s head. “I think whatever we do, we should figure it out fast,” he suggested.

Cole

Cole threw himself against the door. It didn’t budge. “Brian must be holding it,” he sighed. He looked impatiently at Callipsa. “Do you have that incantation ready yet or what?”

Callipsa was glaring at a black stone in her hand, about the size of an arrowhead, brow furrowed. “I can’t remember!” she snarled. She snapped her black hair to the side with a motion of the head, and glared again at the stone.

“We’ll just have to do it my way, I guess,” Cole shrugged. In the time it takes for a bartender to swear, he had pulled an arrow from the quiver and shot it through the door.

“Lame,” laughed Callipsa. “It didn’t even go through all the way.”

“Shut up,” Cole grumbled. “Just figure out the incantation already. Hey, what about the prince?”

Callipsa smiled. “I handled him already.”

“What did you do?”

Callipsa smirked and flipped her hair back proudly. “I cursed him.”

“Into what?”

“You’ll see.” Callipsa positively grinned like a hyena.

“Oh great.”

I ❤️ Debating Theology
              I ❤️ Family Heritage
              I ❤️ Medievals

whaley
              @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Hey I wrote additional stuff if this helps 😛

Marcel

Before Lois could react, Marcel broke down into soft chuckles. “Nah… everyone’s a fool. Hey. If you think a romantic skyline would do the job -“

A business venture suddenly occurred to him. He positioned his body to block the other students from sight, as if selling something illegal, and fluttered his wrist feathers. “I can fly you up on the roof. Mind you, I’m not usually this nice.”

@calyhuge

here we gooo ummm

Seb

“No, I don’t think so,” Seb said absently.

“What part of what we said are you denying?” The girl asked, gritting her teeth.

“…Your pick.” Sebastian stared at the door, at the anxious band members… then back at the two kids. He wiggled his body like a noodle, uncommitted. “I feel like I’ve been elected for something. Like some random dictator of favored fiction wants me to help you.”

The girl once again spoke, blowing a curl of hair out of her eyes. “Cole has stopped using brute force. We don’t have much longer.”

Seb sighed.

Carefully cradling the violin in a box, he grabbed a chair and lodged it under the doorknob. A couple kicks assured it was in place.

He pulled out a pistol. He held his finger to his mouth for a few seconds – then shot through the door.

Someone stifled a scream.

Seb ignored them – after all, he purposefully shot at nothing. He listened for a little longer. “Sh… Fuzz’ll bust, with or without warning. Now we turn… slink down the hall…”

He linked the two kids’ arms in his. They slid down the hallway and into the last empty quiet room. The other students watched, wide-eyed, as the door slowly closed.

“Okay.” The blond boy whirled around and gave both students a steely glare. “I’m going to be heroic for once, but don’t you dare start an advertisement spree. I’m already tuckered out. But I’ll knock them out for sixty solid minutes.”

The two eyed each other, and stood in a corner.

Sebastian sat in front of the door and tried to focus. His face brightened and chubbified, and the room around him began to glow in grayscale.

Two teenagers burst into the room. Immediately, their eyes filmed over. They began to nod their heads, as if listening to music. One guy even tapped his toes. They had no more control than puppets.

The little boy breathed out, a white vapor escaping from his nose. As the energy left him, he could only raise a finger and wave it back and forth like a baton.

In little more than ten seconds, he collapsed on the floor. Fast asleep.

Anywho they should start questioning their impulse actions in about an hour.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by whaley.

Loopy
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper
                  Lois

The slightest bit of color grew in Lois’ pale cheeks. He adjusted his glasses, resisting the urge to look at Felicity again. He blinked a few times at Marcel.

“I, uh,” He cleared his throat.“I thought you hated playing cupid.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Marcel

The other boy shrugged. “I don’t care as long as I’m not there for the romance part.”

whaley
                    @whalekeeper

Teleportation is no longer something Seb can do. I realized it isn’t true to his character, more so when he gets older. Umm since he could teleport earlier in this roleplay, we can say he was given a 24 hour teleportation ability to get to the school. 👍

Loopy
                      @loopylin

@whalekeeper Nice pfp :]

Teleportation was the only part of Seb’s powers I felt like I understood, lol. What did he just do to Caly’s characters? I’m not sure I completely followed.

Lois 

He hesitated, fiddling with a pencil in one hand.

“…Sure,” he said finally.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. After art class is done?”

“Sounds good.”

“Thanks, Marcel. I, um, I owe you one.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

calyhuge
                        @calyhuge

@loopylin

I’m not sure I understood either but it was funny and it’ll work 😂😂

@whaley

Cole

There was a bang. Callipsa jumped back, stifling a scream. Then, recovering, she spat. “Someone just shot the stupid destruction stone out of my hand!”

“With what?” was Cole’s first question. “I didn’t see an arrow.”

Callipsa rolled her eyes. “It’s called a gun. You don’t know about them.”

“A weapon that can shoot invisibly and through a door?! I want to-”

“Just try the door again!”

Cole, grumbling something no one could hear, kicked the door angrily. To his surprise, it flew open. He and Callipsa jumped in, only to come face to face with a short, top-hatted toddler. But he was somehow growing dim, blurry, like something was happening to Cole’s eyes… “What’s happeneink snork frok porkchop fizzle smmr…”

And for a time, he knew no more.

Gotta go, I’ll continue the RP soon

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                          I ❤️ Family Heritage
                          I ❤️ Medievals

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@loopylin

I knooow it’s been vague, I’m sorry 😆 Teleportation just didn’t fit for him anymore. You guys deserve an explanation if I’m going to do this any longer.

Every person has a form called a lovedream, which is an exaggerated, fantastical version of their perceived identity. Or who they want to be. For example, Hugo’s lovedream looks like a boy who is struggling under a weight, and he always feels weighed down by others’ problems. Another character’s lovedream has a bunch of spots in their design and can make holes in random objects, because they always poke holes in every argument until nothing seems logical.

I really don’t want to bore you with all the details, because I get embarrassed talking about it. I’m like sweaty rn 🙃

Uhh, so Seb is half Toonish, half Sharkman. He can mind-wipe people to be happy, mindless toons, but it makes him very tired. He can magically choose to spawn something improbable, which means the most surprising things will happen around him. And he can break the fourth wall, temporarily seeing the future of the story he’s in.

This is because he was raised in a television show and realized his whole life was fake when they stopped filming. So yeah XD

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

@calyhuge

Hehe. They might find themselves dancing generically when they wake up too.

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@whalekeeper Ok, I understood it much better than I thought I did. The only part that I didn’t already get was if Seb had knocked them unconscious or just made their brains all fuzzy.
                                Thanks for explaining! I think the lovedream magic system is really interesting and I get excited when you talk about it.

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@y’all

I think I’m going to take a break from this rp. Not sure for how long. Maybe three weeks?

You know I’ll be back. I’m addicted XD

And I’ll probably wait until after I do the scene with Felicity and Lois on the roof before I actually leave.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,821 through 5,835 (of 6,325 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >