Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,656 through 5,670 (of 6,299 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3144

@rae

*Stops chewing homemade breakfast casserole to contemplate this thought-provoking question*

Yep. We put salt on it. But we also use salted butter, so it depends on if we want it extra salty or just mildly seasoned.

Tbh I’ve never made the popcorn myself because I’m not a huge popcorn eater. Or a huge eater in general. Despite my constant food metaphors. *Shrugs my scrawny rat shoulders*

“Everything is a mountain”

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3560

@whalekeeper

Thanks. Now I should be able to sleep tonight…

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Loopy
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2334

@everyone

Is there an art teacher?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 3144

@loopylin

Yes. His name is Griffin Ziegler, he has a red and yellow scarf, and he is very chill and good with kids. I scrolled through 145 pages to find that information, mostly out of curiosity, since I created him myself XD

“Everything is a mountain”

Loopy
            @loopylin

@whalekeeper Ok cool. Thanks for scrolling back so far XD

I will rp for Fel and Lois in art class eventually…

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Sara
              @savannah_grace2009
                • Total Posts: 2535

@rae

hehehe

where should i reintroduce Sef?

Lukas&Livia
                #Lalbert
                Sef&Chase
                #HOTTOLINE
                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                @savannah_grace2009

@esther-c

Can I put Liv back in here???

Lukas&Livia
                  #Lalbert
                  Sef&Chase
                  #HOTTOLINE
                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Esther
                  @esther-c
                    • Total Posts: 3427

@savannah_grace2009

Yessss, do itttt 😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Sara
                    @savannah_grace2009

@esther-c

Okay…I’m just gonna pretend that she had to leave the school for a family emergency to go back home, so she just now got back before the dance.

Livia

Liv gazed out the window, the familiar buildings already beginning to trigger memories. There was the mall where she and Lukas had hung out all day, the street where they’d taken pictures together, and most importantly, the school.

“We’re here,” Lucian, her valet, eased the car to a stop.

“Thank you,” she said politely, opening the door herself before Lucian had a chance to. He gave her a quizzical look, then shrugged. “I’ll get your luggage, then.”

Liv scarcely heard him. She missed Xandro, missed him with all her heart. She wiped a tear from her eyes. She understood why they had to sell him, but that didn’t ease the ache in her heart.

And more than she missed Xandro, she missed her father. Her father that she would never see again.

The Pythonos had found them out, and had taken her father away. And so the family had to find a way to support themselves, which meant that they were forced to move to the Payne district and sell over half of all their possesions. Including Xandro.

Lucian stepped beside her, carrying her bags, and together, they ascended the giant staircase to the great school.

After checking in, Liv said goodbye to Lucian, and made her way back to her old dorm. She was surprised to see that most of her things were still there-when she had left so abruptly no more than two weeks ago, she hadn’t had time to pack everything and take it with her.

She threw her bags on her old bunk, and collapsed onto it with exhaustion.

She pulled out her phone, scrolled through the contacts until she found Lukas’s name, and typed the message:

I’m back now. Want to meet up?

Lukas&Livia
                      #Lalbert
                      Sef&Chase
                      #HOTTOLINE
                      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                      @savannah_grace2009

@esther-c

I’m going to be casually stalking your profile until you write a Lukas RP….*maniacal laughter*

Lukas&Livia
                        #Lalbert
                        Sef&Chase
                        #HOTTOLINE
                        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                        @savannah_grace2009

@esther-c

I kind of scrolled back to page 307 in hopes of finding more Lukas and Livia scenes…and I came across this one.

And I kind of let myself imagine that Xandro wasn’t a horse, but a human.

So as you read this, just imagine that Xandro’s a person…

And then she felt a familiar warmth on the back of her neck.

“Xandro!” she turned around, letting go of Lukas’s hand and hugging Xandro’s neck. He snorted.

“I know, I know, I may have forgotten about you…” she hung her head guiltily. Xandro grabbed Lukas by the collar.

“Not again!” his legs dangled in the air.

“Xandro! Put him down!” Liv glared. “That’s an order!” Xandro dropped Lukas in a heap on the ground. “Sorry,” she helped him up. “There’s that impulsiveness…Xandro, I’m this close to leaving you behind again. We’re going to eat something. So if you want to come with, you better behave yourself.”

See how creepy that sounds? Like Xandro’s this sketchy dude that’s stalking them or something….I started laughing!

Lukas&Livia
                          #Lalbert
                          Sef&Chase
                          #HOTTOLINE
                          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Esther
                          @esther-c
                            • Total Posts: 3427

@savannah_grace2009

For real!! That does sound creepy XD

I’m going to be casually stalking your profile until you write a Lukas RP….*maniacal laughter*

And so does that… *cough* *cough*

Lukas

I’m back now. Want to meet up?

Lukas didn’t notice the small smile that formed on his lips. His heartbeat sped up, whether from nerves or excitement or both, he couldn’t tell. He tapped out a quick reply saying to meet in the gardens and fumbled to put his phone back in his pocket.

He wiped his sweaty palms on his pants. What was his problem? It was just Livia. He laughed to himself. Yeah, that was the problem. It had only been a couple of days. It wasn’t like she had completely forgotten about him or anything…

Lukas seated himself on the bench swing underneath an old willow tree and pushed the worries out of his mind with every gentle swing forward.

A goofy smile danced its way onto his face as Livia walked the stone pathway towards the willow tree.

“Hi.” His voice cracked. Stupid. “Hey.” He slowed the swing, hoping she’d take it as an offer to sit beside him.

“Hi.” She did and gracefully set herself next to him.

He noticed a silver tear slip out of her eye a split second before she wiped it away. “Is something wrong?”

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@savannah_grace2009

Nooooo Xandro’s gone?? :(Aww poor Liv

Also, welcome back!
                              Oh, btw, it’s still only the third day of school, I think. XD This rp moves so slow. But you could easily pull a narnia and say that time moves differently in her world, so she was home for two weeks but it was only a few hours here or something if you want.
                              It doesn’t really matter, just letting you know:]

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009

@loopylin

Okay, narnia it is!!! lol

thanks for letting me know!

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                                @savannah_grace2009

@esther-c

Livia

She turned her head away. She would not let Lukas see her cry.

“So you know how I just kind of disappeared for a few days there?” she paused. “Apparently it’s only been a couple days here, but in my world it’s been two weeks.”

Another silent tear slipped out of her eye, and she tried to hide behind the curtain of her blue hair.

Lukas&Livia
                                  #Lalbert
                                  Sef&Chase
                                  #HOTTOLINE
                                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Viewing 15 posts - 5,656 through 5,670 (of 6,299 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >