Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 6,298 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3144

@rae

hehe

Violet

The girl stepped back, still reserved. “Violet. Robotics engineer and programmer. Here on a temporary scholarship trip.”

“Everything is a mountain”

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4721

@rae

Whatever It Takes so fits Alpha! I’ve heard it!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1555

@loopylin

Poor Liko. This kid’s never heard anything like him.

Leo

He sighed and shuffled back a little more. If this Liko fellow wanted to fix the pipe proper, if he had some clue what he was doing, Leo would be the last person to stand in his way.

Or rather, flop in the way.

“Call me Leo.” He folded his arms under his chin to watch and point his headlamp. Liko seemed to know what he was doing, but then again Leo wasn’t really a good judge of that. Not when it wasn’t ships and air craft.

A crease grew between his eyes. He blinked, and rubbed his forehead.

Did this guy have, how many arms? Why, how?

“Don’t mean to be rude but, uh, those all your’s?”

Liko glanced at him.

“Sorry, I uh…must be handy-ah!-helpful.” He cringed, squinting. Was he blue?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Sara
          @savannah_grace2009
            • Total Posts: 2535

@rae

Hey, is it okay if I put Sef back in here??

@everyone

Has the dance happened yet??

Lukas&Livia
            #Lalbert
            Sef&Chase
            #HOTTOLINE
            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 3560

@savannah_grace2009

If Sef does not come back I will be gone for a week in protest!!!!!!!!

I love this charrie!

Plus, Chase just ran from detention, bit a teacher, ran away and met Sebster Gangster and Dante, then got in trouble again, then tried to run away again but ran into a wall. He’s now in serious trouble with math teacher lady, a side of his face is bruised and he has bandage on his head…all because he wanted to make sure Sef was okay…

He’s looking for her now actually.

He is so protective of her, that if someone tried to hurt her, he’d probably shift immediately.

Also, it is the day before the dance, so you aren’t to late. As far as time, it’s either after or at lunchtime.

Back to the Sef&Chase subject, Chase is planning this afternoon to go out with Fynn and Lukas to buy a tux with a green tie and some flowers, and maybe even a pretty dress because Chase is no doubt gonna ask Sef to the dance!

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
              @whalekeeper

Oof that reminds me, Marcel needs a tux 😅

RAE
                @rae

@whalekeeper

Alpha

He’d never admit it out loud, but Alpha secretly thought Violet looked cute. She also hadn’t yet asked if his eyes itched, nor did she seem intimidated by the knife thrown in front of her face. He liked her…but he was determined that no one was to know.

“Hello, Violet.” Alpha purposefully used the Trade Tongue word for greeting. “I’m not here as a student, I’m here for my little sister. She’s here for the semester, and I came as her guardian.” And you used ‘here’ three times in that one statement. Going great Alpha, now you can’t speak correctly. 

“Uh…my younger brother, Nathan is into robotics and engineering too. He’s a geek for tech. He’d be here, but he’s kinda beyond the levels they offer.” Alpha held out the two little objects he and Dante had used earlier. “I mean, when you make cloaking tech from scratch at age thirteen, by the time you’re sixteen, you’re attending the top school of the Realn. And acing classes. Not gonna lie, I’m really proud of him.”

Maybe it’s just me, but is Alpha suddenly really talkative?

Also, I have this picture in my head of Alpha coming to the dance with perfect hair, cool sunglasses and a tux with Violet.

Alpha in a tux XD

Loopy
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2334

Oh that also reminds me, Ed needs a date.

I honestly forgot about her lol

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2334

@koshka

oh I forgot he also has pointy ears. This would be so much easier with pictures.

Liko

“Yep. All mine.” Liko grinned. He was propping himself up with one arm and using two others to undo the tape. With the spare, he tried to wipe some mud off his cheek, but only ended up smearing it.

“I’m talan. I’m assuming you’re human, right? Sorry if I’m wrong. That seems to be the main race of this planet.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3423

@whalekeeper @loopylin

Lol, definitely no pressure. Sports are not for everyone. XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

RAE
                        @rae

@whalekeeper if you don’t mind, I’d like to rewrite my last rp. Once again, I’ve dropped out of Alpha’s character cloak.

Alpha

Okay, she’s kinda cute. But how does she brush her hair and keep the tangles out of it? Nar takes forever to brush her hair and it’s only at the most a third as long as Violet’s. 

“That’s interesting. My younger brother Nathan is also into similar things. I’m proud if him, only sixteen and acing his classes in a top Realn school.” Alpha slid the cloaking buttons that he still had in his hand into a small pocket. He then pulled out one of his climbing knives, opened the hilt and pulled from it a cylinder, causing the red glow on the edge and sides of his blade to go out. “By the way, this is what a charge is.”

I’m much happier with that.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by RAE. Reason: Touch ups

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@rae

Nar takes forever to brush her hair and it’s only at the most a third as long as Violet’s. 

I have one charrie with much longer hair, down to her ankles and potentially further. She would be a handful to manage in this roleplay.

Violet

Violet swiftly slipped the knife from Alpha’s grasp, ignoring his surprised exclamation. She held it up to her eye and stroked the blade. “Either this is an alien element, or the tech is well cloaked.”

Alpha grinned.

An incredibly soft expression remained on Violet’s face, despite the blade two millimeters from her nose. She handed it back. “Nice.”

She wasn’t sure what else to say. This young man wanted to have a conversation, but Violet was not much of a conversationalist. Instead, she stared at him for a few seconds, marveling at his impressive build and facial structure.

After staring a second too long, the girl turned, hair swishing like a waterfall, and began to walk off.

She has the personality of a black cat 😂

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by whaley.

RAE
                            @rae

@whalekeeper

Alpha

Violet stared at him, not what he was doing, as he put the charge back into the knife, causing it to glow again and then secured it in the sheath on his arm.

He stared back at her, raising an eyebrow. Violet turned and began walking away.

Alpha stared after her, still captivated by her hair. Suddenly, he shook himself. I’m acting like a stupid kid! Of course hair can grow that long, why not after all? 

He felt suddenly saddened by her leaving. Why? He’d never admit the true answer to even himself.

“Am I really that annoying?” He asked, in a softer tone than his usual.

If she figured out that Alpha could do complex Realn braids, would she ask him to do one? Hypothetical.

I know, very random but I’ve been thinking about it the past few days.

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@rae

She is physically private, but if she developed a friendship with someone she might let it happen for practical purposes :] Say for a sport or something.

Also I promise I’m not leeching off the braid idea, but that same long-haired character I mentioned communicates affection through hair braiding 🤣 It’s funny you mentioned that topic. It’s a great idea nevertheless.

RAE
                                @rae

@whalekeeper

Third question of the day answered! Thank you.

Also, do you put salt on buttered popcorn? Sorry, I like Grapeseed oil and salt on my popcorn which I make at home, so I have no idea what people do with buttered popcorn. And I can’t stop thinking about it.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 6,298 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >